Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: fighting round 3

Liked

fighting round 3

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    Latin, we don't need or want to listen to your masturbation fantasies.

Don't worry darling, masturbation fantasies are ok. They're healthy! But let's make sure we use our "inner voice" to express them, not our "outer voice", ok? :-)
    :sign5:

Liked

Re: A Thai Boys Self-Image

Dodger wrote:
    I think DaBoss should ban you for 90 days just for the hell of it.
    No, he should ban him for telling yet another lie. Exposed by someone who has been to Evansville.

I bet you never saw that one coming, Latin.

Small world, isn't it!

Liked: 1

Peter Jackson Quote:It is not uncommon for Thai men to justify their interest in homosexual sex in terms of seeking out a "new flavour" (rot-chat mai) of sexual pleasure or a desire for a "change of flavour" (plian rot-chat).
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodger
    This would certainly explain the reason why predominently str8 Thai males on the working scene can have sex with other males (punters) with no obvious reservations.
    Disagree Dodger, i dont think str8 thai males consider 'punters', e.g older gay males to be any kind of "flavour", having sex with 'punters' is justified only in that it is simply earning money, helping your family etc... nothing more nothing less. A "flavour" would be something you actually desire, such as a cute/attractive femme bottom, or ladyboy in which the str8 male role is clear......he is fucking a submissive femme in a female role, where he is still considered 100% red blooded male, that sexual interest is generally accpetable, and the male while engaging in gay sex would not be considered 'gay'. In the west it would.

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    No, he should ban him for telling yet another lie. Exposed by someone who has been to Evansville.I bet you never saw that one coming, Latin.Small world, isn't it!
    What "lie" a447? Where exactly is your proof of an actual lie? This is the kind of nonsense DaBoss is begining to believe and act upon. Nobody has proved anything. Just because Dodger has an 'opinion', that does not mean he is anything near correct in that opinion, he proved nothing about Latinpoxxx. How do YOU know it's a lie a447? the fact and point is you don't, you have'nt got a clue as to whether this incident happened or not. You cannot go around accusing others of lies and demanding bans when you have nothing other than the 'opinion' of somebody who has similarly only 'visited' that town/city and who also hasn't got a clue as to what happens in that town. Complete bunkum.

Latin, we don't need or want to listen to your masturbation fantasies.Don't worry darling, masturbation fantasies are ok.
    And even if Latinpoxx's post is untrue and it is a only 'masterbation fantasy' what does it matter, if you do not believe him or think it is all a fantasy why even read his posts let alone answer them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger
    don't ever respond to any of your comments because frankly, I think you're an idiot, but just this once I will.I conduct frequent business trips to Evansville - know the town like the back of my hand - and can assure the readers here that you are (as always) full of shit. I believe if you were cruising those areas looking for sex-for-pay you would probably have been shot.I think DaBoss should ban you for 90 days just for the hell of it.
    Utter rubbish Dodger, you do not have a clue what can happen in Evansville or anywhere else for that matter regarding gay sex, sex-for-sale or free. Are you trying to tell us that Evanville is the only town which does not have a certain percentage of their male population as gay??? Complete nonsense, there will be gay guys there as in every village, town and city in USA. Just because YOU PERSONALLY have'nt come across any gay guys there does not mean there are none! Think about what you have written, it is complete bullshit. Shot for cruising? complete over-the-top, exaggerated waffle. Even if Latin is bullshitting your ridiculous assertion that there are no sex-for-sale/free in a town you have merely 'visted' on business are beyond a fantasy. Some of you deserve a ban for this ludicrous 'lynch mob' mentality where NOT ONE of you has produced a single shread of evidence to prove Latin did not visit this town.

Quote Originally Posted by brithai
    so this trailor park ... does it have a sign outside.. with a picture of a boy for sale ??? or do you just wander in with a few dollars in your hand shouting out .. who wants to earn some money by being my slave for a few hours ??maybe there is a trailor park trash website where you can buy a boy before you go there .... do tell !!
    As usual Brithai jumps onto mob-rule bandwagon to show us what garbage the mob-mentality can produce. If that effort counts in your book as sarcasm, god only knows what goes on in that head of yours. IF you don't believe Latin don't read his posts and as I said to cdnmatt, certainly don't reply to them. By replying to them it shows that you actually believe them enough to warrent a reply. And since when does 'cruising' require a set of signposts to lead you to another willing gay? Maybe your type of cruising does Btirthai. Jesus wept!

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    Dear leader you are now most welcome to ban me for another 30 days....
    I still don't know what the first 30 day ban was about, i have read the thread DaBoss indicated was responsible for the ban and saw NOTHING, other than a mob of screeching queens having a hissy-fit looking for a victim to hang.

Liked

Newalaan wrote:
    Where exactly is your proof of an actual lie?.......How do YOU know it's a lie a447? the fact and point is you don't, you have'nt got a clue as to whether this incident happened or not. You cannot go around accusing others of lies...
    He also wrote:
    Utter rubbish Dodger, you do not have a clue what can happen in Evansville or anywhere else for that matter regarding gay sex,
    So, Newalaan, where is your proof that Dodger doesn't know what can happen there?? Eh? How do YOU know Dodger is not telling the truth??

Allow me to throw your quote back to you.

the fact and point is you don't, you have'nt got a clue as to whether this incident happened or not. You cannot go around accusing others of lies...
    A case of the pot calling the kettle black?

Newalaan also wrote:

i have read the thread DaBoss indicated was responsible for the ban and saw NOTHING,
    It appears to have been deleted. Unless you are a sick fucker who gets his rocks off on extremely detailed descriptions of disgusting humiliation sex that, this time went way way over the top (I'm sure you are not), consider yourself lucky not to have even read the first line of his post. You probably would have puked.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan
    And even if Latinpoxx's post is untrue and it is a only 'masterbation fantasy' what does it matter, if you do not believe him or think it is all a fantasy why even read his posts let alone answer them.
    If you don't have a problem with liars, then that's up to you, and your own purgative. I don't like them though.

And if you think he's not lieing, you could use a few extra IQ points.

If you don't have a problem with liars, then that's up to you, and your own purgative. I don't like them though.And if you think he's not lieing, you could use a few extra IQ points
    You are not taking-in what i posted cdnmatt, so maybe you could do with a few more IQ points yourself since you have decided to go down that road, i clearly said that even if he IS telling a lie and it is all fantasy, why not just pass it by or don't reply to him. Why reply to liars? Why don't you understand that by replying to him it means you must at least believe something about him or you would just ignore it. As i say how on earth can you be certain he is telling a lie?

So, Newalaan, where is your proof that Dodger doesn't know what can happen there?? Eh? How do YOU know Dodger is not telling the truth?? Allow me to throw your quote back to you.
    Your point is moot I didn't make any accusations to defend. I don't need any proof of anything. You realise what you have just replied with is more nonsense a447. I have nothing to prove, not sure why you don't 'get' that aspect of arguements/discussions/accusations. Dodger and you made the accusations not I. I just asked you to justify them. Obviously you cannot, so you come back with some kind of childish naivety in place of a mature reply with some "evidence" not merely the 'usual' spectulation. opinion and groundless accusations. Before demanding and making calls for a hanging or in this case a ban, the onus is entirely on you and Dodger to back up your ill-advised 'opinions' and accusations and prove your case for said ban i'm afraid. Otherwise it would be back to the old lawless wild west where a simple accusation results in a hanging whether justified or not. Same mentality as far as i'm concerned.

I would never think of calling you a liar a447 becuase I have no proof that the details in your posts and reviews are false, if i didn't believe them I would simply pass-by as i do with so much of Beachflooders nonsense. Whereas i always comment that they are helpful and true, it's just your obsessive (as yet)unfounded nonsense about Latinpoxxx I have an issue with. Again, i will say i loathe his stinking attutude to the way he sees and treats others especially his 'tricks', but so far yet to see anything 'criminal' or even punishable.

If Latinpoxxx really does treat guys/tricks they way he says he does, and it is not all talk and exaggeration, I can assure you of one thing...eventually he will get his comeuppance. Meanwhile best not lower yourself to his 'standards' such as demanding bans without proof.

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan
    If Latinpoxxx really does treat guys/tricks they way he says he does, and it is not all talk and exaggeration, I can assure you of one thing...eventually he will get his comeuppance.

That would only be if one actually assumes that he exists of course !!!

If you don't have a problem with liars, then that's up to you, and your own purgative

Being a self-admitted pedant (but not in Pennyboy's league :rolling: ) I have to assume you meant to say "prerogative"?

A purgative, my dear, is a concoction to make you shit or vomit .

:occasion9:

*edited after advice from Marsilius, to whom I am deeply, deeply indebted :happy7:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    If you don't have a problem with liars, then that's up to you, and your own purgative

Being a self-admitted pedant (but not in Pennyboy's league :rolling: ) I have to assume you meant to say "perogative"?

A purgative, my dear, is a concoction to make you shit or vomit .

:occasion9:

I assume, in turn, that you, dear scottish-guy, meant to say "prerogative" which is the correct word and spelling.

The biter bit!
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]

Quote Originally Posted by NIrish Guy
    That would only be if one actually assumes that he exists of course !!!
    Quite NIrish Guy, because if he does not exist or one does not believe he exists it would look rather foolish to be making posts, replying to and about a non-existant member now wouldn't it? and that would go for everyone who is replying to and discussing this potentially non-existant member who, if a447 is to be believed, has not set foot outside his own country.

It appears to have been deleted. Unless you are a sick fucker who gets his rocks off on extremely detailed descriptions of disgusting humiliation sex that, this time went way way over the top (I'm sure you are not), consider yourself lucky not to have even read the first line of his post. You probably would have puked.
    Whats wrong with everybody here? i'm all grown-up a447! I have seen and experienced all kinds of terrible things in my life, deaths of loved ones and stangers, diseases affecting close people in my life, for goodness sake I do not need to be nannied by some gay forum and shielded from a few 'nasty' words on an anonymous cyberspace forum. If he has made untrue or disgusting detailed descriptions of sexual humiliation that may make me puke, i'm prepared to take that chance so i can decide for myself. Apparently scat lovers exist in real life, i can't think of anything more gross, disgusting and degrading than that, but i'm sure prostitutes get paid to engage in it as well as it's being discussed on many a forum without it needing to be censored to save my sensitive-little-self from seeing it. This mamby-pamby attitude is getting beyond the pale.

A case of the pot calling the kettle black?
    I think you may have the context and meaning of this idiom confused here, i'm not making any accusations about the authenticity of anyone. I simply can't see where you are getting any Pot and Kettle issue in this one.

Sorry but I'm not being deliberately contray a447, taking out the bitterness and irritation element with Latinpoxxx, surely to goodness you can see the absurdity of some the statements and arguements here. Is it not absurd to suggest that there is no gay cruising or indeed no gay lads to cruise, or to cruise without the chance of being shot in the town/city of Evansville or anywhere else that assertion is made by someone who, while only visiting there for business, 'knows the place like the back of his hand'.