Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: My Current Visit in BKK - Dec 2011

Liked

My Current Visit in BKK - Dec 2011

I arrived a few days ago in BKK and had the easiest time through immigration and baggage ever. Outdoor public taxi had NO LINES. I was on my way to my hotel quickly, very little traffic, no problems, so I was off my flight and at my hotel in less than one hour.
    I had existing reservation and so I was out the door quickly and at the bars in no time. I immediately hooked up with a guy I know at the bar and got a special off rate of 100 baht. (one night only). There were fewer boys but still a good selection, midweek so no bar traffic. Had an enjoyable experience with my friend.

I enjoyed an afternoon massage at Sun Massage next door to Tawan. When I go to massage, I go only for true massage and I had a great massage with masseur I know. It was late afternoon, saw 2-3 customers during my visit. I did not see many boys or customers at Indra across the street.

That night I visited the bars upon opening at about 8:30 or 9 PM. I was only customer at Dream Boy, about a dozen boys on stage. Then visited Xboy, great lighting at this bar, many handsome boys, I think most a bit fem . About a dozen customers at show time.

Popped my head into Fresh Beach Boy. I think this bar is on the way down. No customers. Seemed like mostly the same guys on stage, about 8 of them.

I then visited XSize for 5 year anniversary party. I am happy to report that I still like this bar because of variety of types and always have good treatment from staff because I always tip them. I think they are trying to increase off fee to DB/Boys Bangkok level but I got discount. The bar was full for the party, few empty seats, not noting many offs. I stayed for Handsome Boy contest. They also had several different cabarets and shows. I offed guy I have known since he first started working at another venue 4 years ago and we always have a great time.

Easy to get around immediate area, I visited several areas of Silom and Convent, a few sandbags but easy access. Number of boys at the bars down a bit, they said some went home during flooding. Some said they are going home soon to plant rice. Many handsome boys, prices stable, but obviously a difficult time for many. I think it is a good time to visit.

{edited to put the date in the title, without it, post can be from anytime -
    When adding a current affairs post please include a date in the title - jinks}

If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better. - Lou Holtz

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: My Current Visit in BKK

arrived myself back in BKK by plane sun 27/11-and it was the usal 30+ mins wait at immigr-but then with luggage on the belt already and a very slow train after. Seems it is all just the lotteree. Normal tourists-many Spanish-seem to arrive by 1/12.

Liked

Re: My Current Visit in BKK MORE TRIP REVIEW

I recently finished up my trip to Silom area.
    I visited Tawan Bar. I really hate the lighting there. I did not see some of my past favorites so I did not stay long. I wish they would mix some younger real bodybuilders into the group. I did not see anyone I cared to off.

I visited Hot Male and they had some different staff but seemed like the same boys that were there last year. A decent number of boys but none that I was attracted to. They did have some coyote dancers which was new, a few I had previously seen at X-size.

Popped my head into Ocean Boys (old Future Boys) and they only had three guys on stage. I did not stay to have a drink.

Had a drink in Fresh Beach Boy and also fewer boys with many of the same guys as last year and missing a few of the better ones. So I think this bar has degraded.

X-Boy had a nice variety of boys. Some only work on the weekend. Had a couple of nice guys in to do the show. Great lighting. Friendly treatment. Worth a look.

Dream Boys/Boys Bangkok still is one of my two favorites. They always have some new boys and generally have the best looking guys in my opinion. Good staff. I offed a boy and was very satisfied. X-size is also one of my favorites. They have the best variety, nice intimate stage that allows you to see the boys very well. They also had several Cambodian boys this visit- WOW- very handsome.

I am now trying the massage and spa places and enjoying it very much. Many boys and no customers. But I find it very difficult to only have a massage. Yesterday, I chose a boy because his face and attitude appealed to me, but spoke little/no English. Although he looked small and regular with his shirt on, when he took his shirt off, he had a body to die for and was a Muay Thai boxer. After the massage started he asked me "you like" as he demonstrated his French kissing. I eagerly shook my head and so much for the massage part. He beat the shit out of any of the bar boys I have seen.
    If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better. - Lou Holtz

Liked

BKK Trip Report Part 2

I visited BKK again for the last part of my trip in January.

I am happy to report that I found the supply of handsome and well-built boys to be excellent.

I revisited TAWAN and hooked up with a favorite. They have a contest this month and next and so most were in great shape. I went in around 9PM and there was only one customer in the bar.

I visited Jupiter 2000. We all have different tastes and preferences, but I was surprised the place was packed given what was offered on stage. I came in as the guys were rotating with their shirts on and then stayed for part of the show which was a shower scene. I didn't see anyone I would consider offing.

I also revisited Hotmale and found a better selection than the first month of my trip. I also stayed for the show which was decent. A decent number of decent guys and good for a change of atmosphere.

I visited X-BOY and find the folks here a bit pushy for my tastes - buy and drink and talk to the boys. Fortunately, the mammasan didn't bug me this trip and try to show me her new tits and then ask for a tip. I found quite a few decent boys here.

Ocean Boys seems to be dying. Fresh Beach Boy seems just a bit away from them as well.

X-Size has great variety. BUT there is entirely too much cig smoking here by boys and staff. I have to change my clothes everytime I walk in this bar. I go because they have a great variety of types of boys- some well-built, some handsome as hell, and always have a great time with all of them and am well treated by the staff. They also have a continuing supply of new boys- had one new boy who is a student and has a great body that continues to get better and better, had another boy who is one of the most handsome guys I have seen at any bar in my trip, and had another new boy from Chiang Rai. It is still in my top 2 in BKK.

My first choice continues to be Dream Boy/Boys Bangkok. They rape you on price for the drinks (330 baht) but the boys are handsome as hell. I never have a problem finding a great body here so I don't complain too much about the prices. It seemed packed for the show and had some entertaining and well-done segments. I also like most of the staff and feel they are helpful without being pushy. When I need them, they respond quickly. I normally tip them for their efforts.

Overall I enjoyed Bangkok. I found things pretty empy early in the evening. But I found the boys to be as sweet as ever. I also managed to connect with a very good thai friend who I ran into on the street as he was buying coffee. We were happy to see each other as it had been about 5 years and spent some time catching up.

Liked

Re: My Current Visit in BKK - Dec 2011

Adman wrote:
    I also like most of the staff and feel they are helpful without being pushy.
    I was there end of December. Everytime I visit BBB/Dreamboys I find the staff very pushy, always asking me to choose a boy to sit with me or pestering me to buy another drink At 330 baht when there is no show, I refuse on principle
    to buy more than 1 drink. I don't mind paying the 330 to watch the show. I used to tip staff but then found that everytime I went into the bar, they surrounded me, waiting for aother tip.

Your comments on Fresh Beach Boys was interesting, as my experience was a little different. I offed the handsome guy with the big cock (he wears a gold chain and is in the big cock show) 3 times, I think. He was great. There were a couple of others I considered. Maybe they've gone home.

You should try wearing a kilt - the boys, waiters, mamasans, (and even DaBoss) are all desperate to put their hand up it for free.

:occasion9:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I am but why do you tell everyone? I can wait to get my hand up that freaking sweaty kilt of yours! That musty smell as you say you don't wash but one time a week on Sundays.:bounce:

Liked

Regarding Fresh Beach Boy.

I did have one exception regarding a visit there. I did not see a guy I had frequently offed working there. I called him and later met him at the bar to off. He is a great guy with great body and another night called me as he did not have any customers. But during 3 visits, I had not seen him working.

I have learned that things can vary night to night so I just give info as a general impression.

In regards to DB, yes some can be pushy, but I know several of them and they are not with me. I think they know better.