Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: now in Pattaya. why do str8 guys want to talk about their la

Liked

now in Pattaya. why do str8 guys want to talk about their la

It amazes me that straight guys admit going with ladyboys, talk about cock sizes and take photos of their eections. As a gay man I might mention in passing a boy was big,thick,thin or even just small but never have taken a photo nor if I did, would I show it around..

I know my straight mates from home think it is ok to have sex with a ladyboy as long as he is going to have the operation. They have buddies up with some brit lads who also exchange pics

apparently sex with a ladyboy who is going to have the operation is not queer.

Liked

Re: now in Pattaya. why do str8 guys want to talk about thei

It seems that there are fora on the internet where straight guys even post pictures (nude) and stories about their encounters with money girls. I read about it on stickmanbangkok, but don't know where and have no interest about watching these pictures.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: now in Pattaya. why do str8 guys want to talk about thei

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    It seems that there are fora on the internet where straight guys even post pictures (nude).
    with their things too!
    But-these also exist in PLU. A while ago there was an expo of pix taken from such sites as gayromeo and a few others-with the pix grouped into; also loads of c..ks with something like cokecans etc t show of the size. or the ones without head, or the ones erect etc.
    PS: if you are into GR or such and want to meet Thai boys- NEVER do that-keep it neat. Take a look-they always come from farang.