Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taxi to Pattaya

Liked

Taxi to Pattaya

Not having been to the resort of Pattaya for sometime im looking for a current taxi co. which offer reasonble rates for pick up from Airport to hotel. Years ago i use to go with Gem and pons taxis but i dont seem to get a reply from them so i take it they may not be driving now. I know this subject gets covered a lot on this forum but like everything in thailand one day its business next day its goodbye no business.Thanks for any good info.

I spoke into his eyes. " I thought you died a long,-- a long long time ago".
    " OH NO! not me, i never lost control, your face to face with the Man who sold the world"

Liked

Re: Taxi to Pattaya

Last year I ordered a taxi from Mr. T. Pattaya Taxi Service for B. 1000,- incl. Good experience, but I am not sure if he is still doing his business. Can't find out. When I come tot Pattaya next month I probebly take Mr. Dream for B. 1200,- incl.

Call Phon from Gems & Phon: 081 761 6455

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Pet
    When I come tot Pattaya next month I probebly take Mr. Dream for B. 1200,- incl.
    Are you talking about Mr Dream Transport?

Use them (make sure you're dealing with a Thai, not a farang) but whatever you do, don't pay any fee in advance.

Read the warnings on this thread: gay-thailand-f9/airport-taxi-t20238.html

I used them before and had no problem but the driver who picked me up was a Thai who took the initiative to explain he was "Mr Dream" the owner of the business. He seems like a nice honest guy.

The farang guy named Jason who used to post here claiming to be Mr Dream, the founder of the business was actually just some farang trying to earn some cash for generating bookings... and apparently did a runner with a bunch of deposits.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I've had nothing but good experiences using Mr. Toom's taxi service. The only glitch was last trip when I wasn't clear on the pick-up day and date. Only once out of over a dozen times have I felt the need to tell the driver to slow down a little. Emails are answered within a day and the rates are fair. Bangkok to Pattaya (or reverse) is Bt1200. Clean, comfortable Toyotas or similar.

toom39@msn.com
    081-4827148 or 083-0178066

Espa??a some times - Pattaya rest of the time.
    Liked: 1

I use www.pttaxiservice.com all the time 1000baht to Pattaya all inclusive .

Liked

I will second the Mr.T recommendation
    Have used them for my last 4-5 visits and they have never let me down
    (despite some very delayed arrivals from my airline(s))
    1000B from Bkk to Pattaya
    +66 (0)812587716
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I usually use Gems and Phons.
    A few weeks ago I ordered a taxi from them (1500 Bt to BKK, expensive I know) and they sent a taxi from another company.
    Had to ask him twice to turn on the Air Conditioning and he drove like a typical Thai. Even tried to use the emergency lane to get off the Motorway quickly.
    Not impressed ...

Avoid Mr Dream

Liked

Here is the email confirmation a friend received last trip, phone and website.

Note the location specified is not at the exit from baggage collection. look for the signs that direct you to exit 3.

Hello
    Everything confirm taxi on 15/10
    1,000 bath include everything
    My driver show your name
    MR.----------------
    at exit no.3 inside terminal arrival floor
    my mobile 0863921240,0854449035
    how many people?
    Thank you
    P.T.
    http://www.pttaxiservice.com
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bao-bao
    I've had nothing but good experiences using Mr. Toom's taxi service. The only glitch was last trip when I wasn't clear on the pick-up day and date. Only once out of over a dozen times have I felt the need to tell the driver to slow down a little. Emails are answered within a day and the rates are fair. Bangkok to Pattaya (or reverse) is Bt1200. Clean, comfortable Toyotas or similar.

toom39@msn.com
    081-4827148 or 083-0178066
    I second. Have been using Mr Toom for a few years now (for many trips BKK vv Pattaya), could only recall a couple of glitches (perhaps the fault was on my part?) Bangkok airport to Pattaya is 1200B and Pattaya to BKK airport is 1000B, all inclusive.

P.S. the second phone number does not seem current, but agree that he replies to emails fairly quickly.