Hi guys,

First of all, I would like to thank you all for contributing to this forum and making it such an informative and fun venue for discussing about the joy of visiting Thailand, and specifically gay Thailand. This is my first post here so I would like to introduce a little bit about myself. I'm of Vietnamese/Chinese descent who've been raised in Australia since a very young age. I'm in my mid 20's and I'm really into Asian guys (East and Southeast Asian). I will be going back to Saigon (where I was born) for just under 4 weeks and during that time I will be flying out to Bangkok for about 4 to 5 days. I've got plenty of friends and "friends" in Saigon but not so in Bangkok. I'm not really into the sauna or gogo bar scene so I hope to meet a local Thai guy (or two) for companionship and also as a tour guide to show me around Bangkok and maybe Pattaya. I sure do have money but the thought of having to pay for someone to sleep with me just doesn't sit comfortably on my mind. However, I do not mind spending as much or even more money taking him to a great restaurant or some other nice places to enjoy ourselves. I think I['ve started to sound stupid now, but anyways....

In Australia I don't really have much trouble meeting new guys as I think I have above average looks and I also do gym to keep myself fit. I've been with my bf for three years but occasionally I still want to go out, have fun and enjoy the excitement of being promiscuous. I know it's rather hedonistic but the way I see it is that I only live my life once so I should do whatever I want to do (albeit safely) so as not to regret when time catches up with me.

I hope you guys and point out some places where I can meet young local guys and get to know and befriend. I also enjoy a good massage (mostly without the happy ending bits). I know what I've been saying is not to coherent so enough ranting for now. Any contribution to this thread is much appreciated. :thumbleft: