When and where are we going to get a 'gentlemen only' gay bar? The ladies in the lesbian bar, Jomtien, operate a 'ladies only' bar I'm told; good luck to them, at least they have balls to say what they mean and mean what they say. Not so our gay bar owners; they're bar owners first and gay a poor second.

I'm sick of smug remarks like: "well we're getting a lot of straight couples and single women lately and they're very good spenders".

These owners don't have it both ways with MY money. If ladies enter a gay bar I leave, if they're already nesting there peeking through their fingers at the big cocks I don't go in. But I always explain myself to the mamasan, not that it makes much difference.

I love the company of women but I go to gay bars to get away from them in the same way that straight blokes go to the pub to get away from the wives. Most of all I object to women in gay bars because male nudity in the presence of women makes me cringe with embarrassment. That's the way I was reared. I think most gay men think like I do. Their absence creates the need to fill up empty seats with straight couples and women. A self perpetuating policy which in the long run is BAD FOR BUSINESS.

Any gay bar owner out there with the cajones to implement a 'gentlemen only' policy for at least one season if only as an experiment?