Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: why are expats so fat?

why are expats so fat?

each time I com to pattay I see fat farang on beach and in sunee and boys town first time i think german gay and they are all very fat.then i noticd that the same men sit in same chairs same places every day.
    are they just lazy or eat too much do not excercise or forget why they come to thailand.
    how come that have grown like that without noticing.
    some cannot walk only waddle.

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked

Re: why are expats so fat?

Assuming that what you are seeing is not in fact the somewhat rare (except for in the Gulf of Siam) marine mammal known as the SE Asian blubber beached whale, E. fattimaximus (pum pui to the locals) maybe they are all infected with the fatty porker virus, Adenovirus AD-36?

http://docnews.diabetesjournals.org/content/2/1/13.full
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Shit diet. No exercise. Poor self discipline and low motivation. Lazy and complacent. Lack of good habits and daily rituals. That's probably why.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Shit diet. No exercise. Poor self discipline and low motivation. Lazy and complacent. Lack of good habits and daily rituals. That's probably why.

Keeping one's youth in Thailand isn't difficult ............

..........just give him an ATM card with a daily withdrawal limit.

:occasion9: :occasion9:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy

Keeping one's youth in Thailand isn't difficult ............

..........just give him an ATM card with a daily withdrawal limit.

:
    Hi scottish-guy I like that one , have several friends that probably do just that.

Might I add an oldie? you are only as old as who you are feeling.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

I think you forgot to add, "old age". One kilo a year adds up after 30 years. The day will arrive when you will know this.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois
    I think you forgot to add, "old age". One kilo a year adds up after 30 years. The day will arrive when you will know this.

Francois I dont agree with that, it is too simplistic to use as an excuse. I am 74 and my weight varies between 82k and 84 k Thirty years ago I running 15-20 kilometres per week and I was only a few kilos lighter.

I have to agree with Beachlover and you only have to look at GB's board where the subject of the Corner Bars hamburgers and chips and fried onion rings goes on and on. On the night of GayThailand's party at Yaya I saw first hand, plates on the above going down and seconds being considered. Delicious they might be and many people seem to endorse them, it is not in my opinion of good diet and perhaps to sample as a one off but never as a regular.

I have seen people at places like Ole who fill their plate to overflowing and then return for more. They cannot need the quantity but eat for the sake of eating

They appear to do little excercise. I dont know about their health but surely they dont care anymore.
    My only medication is for cholesterol as my cardiologist wants me to keep below 4. I often wonder what their readings might be.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Simple: Old, ugly, nobody to share their lives with, so fuck it, they'll console on food.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    Simple: Old, ugly, nobody to share their lives with, so fuck it, they'll console on food.
    I was wrong in an earlier post, you are vicious and mean spirited.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    Quote Originally Posted by francois

Francois I dont agree with that, it is too simplistic to use as an excuse. I am 74 and my weight varies between 82k and 84 k Thirty years ago I running 15-20 kilometres per week and I was only a few kilos lighter.
    I have seen people at places like Ole who fill their plate to overflowing and then return for more. They cannot need the quantity but eat for the sake of eating

They appear to do little excercise. I dont know about their health but surely they dont care anymore.
    Thirty years ago I was running and was 14 kg less then now where my weight and age are same same you, almost. Not an excuse, but with age it is harder to keep the weight down. I do agree that some guys just give up, eat too much and exercise too little but BL and Cdnmatt are just full of "fat" in their assessments.