Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gay Hotel in Koh Samui

Gay Hotel in Koh Samui

Who know the gay hotel LITTLE PALACE in Koh Samui or have had holidays there and let me know more about this hotel

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Re: Gay Hotel in Koh Samui

I stayed there in 2004 and 05. It is a private resedence with guest rooms.
    The owner also lets out his own room at busy times.

It is quite far out from Chewang beach.

Minimal breakfast supplied, small swimming pool.

No problem with guests, you get your own keys. No reception staff or security.

Liked

I last dropped by the Little Palace about 6 months ago and there was a for sale sign on the door with a phone number, no one was home. The owner, Wolf, was quite old must be about 80 now and I asked around about him but no one knew anything. I would be curious if he is still the owner? The place was well kept and offered first class rooms but a lot of the space seemed wasted. It used to be a restaurant I understand before Wolf bought it.

I like the concept of a nude swimming pool if nude farangs did not parade around. Good luck getting a Thai boy to warm up to the concept if nude swimming.
    http://www.littlepalace.org/gallery

Last time we stayed at AKWA Guest house. Really funky rooms, very unique.

AKWA Guesthouse
    E Dok Tong

Liked

My favourite site for info about Koh Samui was updated in December. It is frustrating until you get the hang of it.
    It is an interesting site to explore.

http://www.gaykohsamui.net

On the first page click on skip intro, on the second page go down to bottom and click on gaykohsamui

Then at the bottom of the next page down in bottom left corner, where it says click here and the full page opens.

There are coloured buttons at the top, click on gay for the accommadations.

there is also a gaykohsamui yahoogroup where you can ask questions and get civilized answers. Send blank email to
    gaykohsamui-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

I stayed at AKWA for part of my first visit to samu last yeari, it was ok overall, but no water of and on for two days, they wanted me to pay in full on arrival which i finally did then when checking out asked me too pay for the room again WTF?.
    They say they are 45 seconds form the beach, they put me in the second place they have(which they didnt say they have or or the rooms were split across to buildings on their website then) and i would like to know how they get through the locked gates and bushes across the road from it in 45 seconds. I think they were over priced and was able to get a cheaper place on the beach just down the road from them when i extend my stay in samui, I checked their website again and their prices seem to have dropped a little.

Liked

You must have booked a "Standard" room. There are three categories and it's pretty well spelled out on their web site: http://akwaguesthouse.com/htmlversion/index.html and when you tick on reservations it gets even more detailed at http://www.akwabooklivenow.com/
    E Dok Tong

there is also a gaykohsamui yahoogroup where you can ask questions and get civilized answers.

Wow! Wouldn't it be nice if SGT was always that way.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by TrongpaiExpat
    You must have booked a "Standard" room. There are three categories and it's pretty well spelled out on their web site: http://akwaguesthouse.com/htmlversion/index.html and when you tick on reservations it gets even more detailed at http://www.akwabooklivenow.com/
    So only the standard rooms dont have water all time?

What are you talking about?

They didnt have the live booking site when I booked. I was in a deluxe room when I was there. Their old site said nothing about two seperate buildings, the new one still does not say it directly and is worded in a confusing way, the booking one does. say they have 3 buildings.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon
    there is also a gaykohsamui yahoogroup where you can ask questions and get civilized answers.

Wow! Wouldn't it be nice if SGT was always that way.
    Hopefully we have bottomed out [ did I say that] for a while and there will be less negatives and more positive comments.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

If you like to stay in a nice place on Koh Samui, i recommend you wonderwolrdsamui Gay Bed and Breakfast. The owner is also german, but he is nice and friendly guy. he is the best host i ever had. He giv you so much information about the island and the gay scene as well.I stayed there 2008 and 2009 and will stay there again next year. beautiful place with nice garden, unfortunately he has only 3 rooms for rent. You should book early.
    www.wonderworldsamui.com
    www.gaysamui.de