Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Selamat Datang de Indonesia - Part 2 Tanah Lot

Fabulous

These are fabulous pictures. A real eye-opener.
    More please!

Liked
    Thanks for sharing FB, and please keep 'em coming. Great pics that certainly convey the mood as well as the image. Looking forward to the promised narrative, and your take on how safe it is there given the previous terrorist? element, and, the illegality of homosexuality. Wish you well.
    Don't forget to post a link to your hotel website when all's done, so those of us brave enough to venture your way can patronize the place. (I realise some free speaking and free loading ex posters might be unwelcome).

Do Thai people as tourists need a visa for Indonesia?
    Dick

Visa For Thai

Dick I can answer you question re visa for Thai.
    A Thai can enter Indonesia on a VOA (Visa on Arrival) at no cost. You however can enter Indonesia on a VOA but will cost you $US25 for a 30 day visit or $US10 for a 7 day visit. You can pay in whatever currency you like but be given change in Indonesian Ruphia. There is a departure tax of 100,000 Ruphia (about $US11) applicable to everyone including ThaiтАЩs.
    To Farang Boss:
    Thanks for you wonderful input, great to see you back again. Hope you will hang around and let us know how things are going for you. All the best with your new venture, maybe I will come and stay with you some time. (As a paying guest of course).

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick
    Thanks for sharing FB, and please keep 'em coming. Great pics that certainly convey the mood as well as the image. Looking forward to the promised narrative, and your take on how safe it is there given the previous terrorist? element, and, the illegality of homosexuality. Wish you well.
    Don't forget to post a link to your hotel website when all's done, so those of us brave enough to venture your way can patronize the place. (I realise some free speaking and free loading ex posters might be unwelcome).

Do Thai people as tourists need a visa for Indonesia?
    Echo the sentiment on posting the link. Been to Bali and Jave many times but never to Lombok.

Liked
    Thanks Xpat for the visa info.
    One to add to my 'to do' list with the bf.
    Dick

Liked
    Very nice pics. Thanks.