Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I wanna watch !

I wanna watch !

One of the things I have discovered excites me a lot is watching two guys go at it.

I've seen more than my fair share of live sex shows - in Thailand and across Europe - but there's just something too contrived about them to do much for me.

While waiting at many of Bangkok's massage places, I have noticed that not all clients are 50+ (in age or waist) and have often found myself wondering how their massage went, what they did in there with the boy, etc etc. More and more, that's got me wanting to watch what goes on on that massage table.

I'm just thinking out loud here, and I know it is extremely unlikely, but what is the chance something like this is at all possible? I'm sure I'm not the only dirty voyeur out there !

Liked

Re: I wanna watch !

Dirty is in the mind of the beholder. Myself, I'm absolutely filthy!
    [size=7][color=#0000FF][i]"quiet1":[/i] the poster previously known as [i]"bkk gwm"[/i][/color][/size]

I wouldn't mind your watching so long as you pay the boy and the massage fee and don't join in.

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked

I'm sure that with the right beverage to facilitate conviviality and with the right fee, in Thailand, all things are possible?
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Quote Originally Posted by tdperhs
    I wouldn't mind your watching so long as you pay the boy and the massage fee and don't join in.
    Can we go halfsies?

Quote Originally Posted by Aunty
    I'm sure that with the right beverage to facilitate conviviality and with the right fee, in Thailand, all things are possible?
    Ha! I'm sure. Perhaps even a fee would suffice. beverages aren't usually obligatory for anything in Thailand, if cash is offered.

Seriously though, I would certainly contribute something for the viewing pleasure. Maybe I should ask the mamasans if they would help me out. A boy can dream, can't he? !

[1] Read the small print below. Looking forward is the best part.

[2] Let a young cash-strapped English teacher choose a sexual partner.

[3] Let their sexual intercourse take place in your bed.

[4] Watch the events from your armchair. Take mental notes.

[5] Pay. You are a philanthropist!

An old man used to watch us in a short time hotel from his window. Welcome!

Sexual Offences Act 2003 (United Kingdom)

67 Voyeurism
    (1) A person commits an offence ifтАФ
    (a) for the purpose of obtaining sexual gratification, he observes another person doing a private act, and
    (b) he knows that the other person does not consent to being observed for his sexual gratification.
    (2) A person commits an offence ifтАФ
    (a) he operates equipment with the intention of enabling another person to observe, for the purpose of obtaining sexual gratification, a third person (B) doing a private act, and
    (b) he knows that B does not consent to his operating equipment with that intention.
    (3) A person commits an offence ifтАФ
    (a) he records another person (B) doing a private act,
    (b) he does so with the intention that he or a third person will, for the purpose of obtaining sexual gratification, look at an image of B doing the act, and
    (c) he knows that B does not consent to his recording the act with that intention.
    (4) A person commits an offence if he instals equipment, or constructs or adapts a structure or part of a structure, with the intention of enabling himself or another person to commit an offence under subsection (1).
    (5) A person guilty of an offence under this section is liableтАФ
    (a) on summary conviction, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 6 months or a fine not exceeding the statutory maximum or both;
    (b) on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years.
    68 Voyeurism: interpretation
    (1) For the purposes of section 67, a person is doing a private act if the person is in a place which, in the circumstances, would reasonably be expected to provide privacy, andтАФ
    (a) the personтАЩs genitals, buttocks or breasts are exposed or covered only with underwear,
    (b) the person is using a lavatory, or
    (c) the person is doing a sexual act that is not of a kind ordinarily done in public.
    (2) In section 67, тАЬstructureтАЭ includes a tent, vehicle or vessel or other temporary or movable structure.

http://www.statutelaw.gov.uk/legResults ... cId=820904

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Go to saunas... seem to be plenty of people who aren't shy there.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Catatonic Wrote:

One of the things I have discovered excites me a lot is watching two guys go at it.
    Welcome to the world of Voyeurism...assuming this covers just about every human being on the planet in some way-shape-or-form.

I enjoyed a threesome during my last holiday and found myself getting more arroused by the visuals (the other two guys going at it) than I did during my own physical involvement.

As someone here has already mentioned, you can arrange just about any type of service you desire in LOS. Talk to one of the more seasoned mamasans and see where it takes you.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger
    found myself getting more arroused by the visuals (the other two guys going at it) than I did during my own physical involvement.
    Hmmm... I never had any desire for a threesome but that one line makes me want to try it.

Only takes me moments to imagine how... You're in a relationship with a guy (and have obviously talked it over)... go to a club or something... a cute random takes a liking to one of you... the other partner flirts some to see if there's a positive response and the first partner says, "He is my boyfriend but he likes you as well...", to imply a threesome is possible.

Random cute guy - if he is horny and has the hots for both guy - thinks... "Wooo! I get to make love to both of them... Hit the jackpot!"