Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KRAZY DRAGON LAUNCHES NEW 2010 WEBSITE

Liked

KRAZY DRAGON LAUNCHES NEW 2010 WEBSITE

KRAZY DRAGON LAUNCHES IT'S NEW 2010 WEBSITE

To mark the new decade, the Krazy Dragon has undergone a modern transformation. For 4 years it's been the number one male table top dance bar club in Pattaya, and now it's moving on! Now with a brand new lighting scheme, and a new look inside, with the most modern lighting effects and most up to date music available, we will keep the new looking Krazy Dragon and its hot dancing boys the number one hot spot in Pattaya for the next years to come.

To complete the rest of our transformation we are proud to announce the new look 2010 website on www.krazy-dragon.com

Please feel free to join our facebook account and blog and keep right up to date following us on our twitter account.

Take a look at the website with its full events section, detailing all that's going on in the area.

Krazy Dragon, always alive, always a party, always different!! WELCOME TO THE CLUB.

MARK

Some one once said the customer is always right, Correct if you only ever want one customer.

Re: KRAZY DRAGON LAUNCHES NEW 2010 WEBSITE

Mark, Congrats!

Can't wait to check out the coolest boy bar in Pattaya when I'm in town next.

Jack

Liked

Re: With compliments ...

====== AFTER 12.30 OFF ME FOR 150 [missing blank] BHT / I HAVE A BIG HOLE ======
    Incredibly good web design by motorcycle mechanics. With compliments from Super A.

Liked

Re: With compliments ...

Quote Originally Posted by Art

====== AFTER 12.30 OFF ME FOR 150 [missing blank] BHT / I HAVE A BIG HOLE ======
    Incredibly good web design by motorcycle mechanics. With compliments from Super A.
    ???
    [size=7][color=#0000FF][i]"quiet1":[/i] the poster previously known as [i]"bkk gwm"[/i][/color][/size]

Liked

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm assuming yuo made that website yourself in something like Frontpage or Dreamweaver, right?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm assuming yuo made that website yourself in something like Frontpage or Dreamweaver, right?

Forgive me but is that a compliment or a slap becouse i have no idear what Dremweaver is ?

MARK
    Some one once said the customer is always right, Correct if you only ever want one customer.

Liked

Neither, compliment or slap. I was just curious, that's all.

If you were trying to market a product / service / company in the west with this, then it'd be a slap, but considering it's a gay go-go bar in Sunnee Plaza, mai bpen rai. :-)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Don't be disappointed, Mark. GF is sure to come along with your desired slap sometime. :blackeye:

Thats fun
    The website is nice. I like the fan shop. But please tell me when was the voting for "No.1 Male Table Top Dance Bar of Pattaya" and where as you wrote on you website. Or just you and your webmaster voted
    If you go to the links and click the first 2 banner on Krazy Dragon site
    there came for his banner partner sites (guess pages of his webmaster because all in same style) the same sentense on the website:
    1. banner - Voted the best most accurate and most up to date review site for Sunee 2009
    2. banner - Voted the best most accurate and most up to date review site for Pattaya 2009
    Must be the same webmaster.
    But hello administration: Please arrange a voting for the best Male Table Top Dance and the most accurate and up-to-date website for Pattaya. For me is it still the www.PGreport.com and www.gayaffairspattaya.com

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gaydestination
    Thats fun
    The website is nice. I like the fan shop. But please tell me when was the voting for "No.1 Male Table Top Dance Bar of Pattaya" and where as you wrote on you website. Or just you and your webmaster voted
    If you go to the links and click the first 2 banner on Krazy Dragon site
    there came for his banner partner sites (guess pages of his webmaster because all in same style) the same sentense on the website:
    1. banner - Voted the best most accurate and most up to date review site for Sunee 2009
    2. banner - Voted the best most accurate and most up to date review site for Pattaya 2009
    Must be the same webmaster.
    But hello administration: Please arrange a voting for the best Male Table Top Dance and the most accurate and up-to-date website for Pattaya. For me is it still the http://www.PGreport.com and http://www.gayaffairspattaya.com

gaydestination I am sure by now after this long on the forum you know how to put a poll toether just follow the simple instructions,
    by the way I voted it No1 as there is only one and its my site so i will put what I wish Ps Daz washing powder does not bring your whites whiter than white go moan to BBC :sharm: