:hello2:
I am a 25yo asian boy, mmmm, slightly-above-average look. lean smooth body but not too skinny, medium built. heading for Thai for a one week holiday in middle of Jan 2010. Been there once last year, but never tried any sex. I am very much into muscular thai guys. but i am not sure if those guys are only more into white?

Well, i am not going there mainly for prostitution, but it would be a nice chance to have a look, and if with reasonable prices, maybe i should try one.

I have heard that TAWAN and some other bars in BBK featured that. does anybody familar with there tell me roughly how much it would be to take a muscular boy (not necessarily like a bodybuilder, but with well defined muscles) to hotel if i find one from bars like TAWAN? let me know a all-inclusive rough price , would be nice :hello1:

by the way ,i searched "TAWAN" from here, and i find somebody mentioned some guy worth 7000baht on website, that's really huge, and a 15000 baht for 2 night trip. Does anybody who is a normal toursit really pay that rate? ohh.