Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Staying In BKK Question

Staying In BKK Question

Hey Dudes!!

Merry Christmas!

Few questions in regards to BKK.

Never been before, have read lots of info and spend hourrrrs googling, and reading forums. Few simple questions in regards to a few things that I have not been able to find myself.

1. I am going to be staying for around 10 days and im wanting to stay close to all the gay areas, From reading DJ station seems to be the centre of it all, so around that area would be awesome. What places can you recommend for sayy.......1200bah (max) per nite.

2. Best place to get a dam decent group action going on? And average cost.

3. Best Place to go for good fuck with guys who will let you Top em. ( payment fuck I mean )

4. Places to avoid?

5. Im a 24 yr old white dude from Ozzy, surfer type, decent body etc , if I go gay clubbing in say main places like DJ Station, are they gona be a bit anti cuz im a white guy? ( just wondering if they just wana hook up with other asians )

6. Any other advice you can think of

Thanks heaps dude!! Merry Christmas & Happy New year.

Also if you wana answer anything but not on the forums, feel free to message me! ( if thats even possible on the forums haha )

Thanks for answering alll my new guy questions! ur legends!!

Re: Staying In BKK Question

<cough>

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Which part of Oz are you from? I've always wanted to get with a young cute surfy type...

You will have no problem being white at DJ Station... in fact you'll probably draw more attention than us Asian visitors...

You can get a fuck just about anywhere in Bangkok... DJ Station is easy for starters.

Am from the gold coast, So BKK def gona be a new experience to me!

If anybody could answer any of the other questions would be wicked

Am thinking about staying at BBB Inn? any opinions on this? Am told its quite close to The centre of everything.

Chur!

Quote Originally Posted by aintitfunny
    Am from the gold coast
    Surely you've got all those Japanese surfer boys you can fuck. A friend of mine lives on the Gold Coast and exists on a non-stop diet of Japanese cum. Why bother with Thailand?

Liked

Some posts are just hard to take seriously.

Cuz I like the look of thai guys, and well not really out, so dont wana gay club etc over here. ( personal choice )

And im finally going to get some time off work early next year.

So BKK its!

If you can answer any of my question about BBB Inn would be much appreciated!!

Peace!

Liked

24 yr old white dudes don't generally go to BBB, Pattaya. Three post and quite unconvincing. If your really this hot 24 year old surfer boy then go join your friends at Ko Samui and Ko San Rd, nothing for you to see here. If your another incarnation of BBB, then don't you have something better to do???????????????????
    E Dok Tong

ahhh just trying to get some info dude.

Aint been to BKK before, chucked the name in google with bangkok gay forum and this came up. Clicked and saw heaps of recent posts.

Thought id throw up a question and see if any dudes could help me out. If you dont want to then sweet bro.

But if anybodys willing, then wicked.

is there a reason guys like me wouldnt go to bbb inn? Is it a munted place or summin >?

Chur

Quote Originally Posted by aintitfunny
    ahhh just trying to get some info dude. Aint been to BKK before, chucked the name in google with bangkok gay forum and this came up. Clicked and saw heaps of recent posts.
    Identical posts over on Cruising for Sex too.