Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: staying in Bangkok tonight

staying in Bangkok tonight

Just got back from my trip to Hua Hin, just wanna make some post that I didn't off any boy from a bar/massage there since none of them is my type. But anyway, I will be going to Silom tonight and hopefully I can visit as much bar there as possible, the first on my list will be Tawan bar of course. Let see tonight if the rumour is true about those Tawan guy being arrogant, but hopefully that is not true.

Re: staying in Bangkok tonight

Please let us know if there are still only those over weight 45 year olds, that have been there for years, I once took off a Novice Guy from there, many years ago, he was great, swimmers body, but said in training for heavy weight, I said donтАЩt bother more guys will take you off as you are, I was right he lives in California even now, and Hong Kong, having a wonderful time.

If I was you go to see the XBOYS show real Men there, then may be Jupter2000 and then look in a few Bars to see if there is some stunners, I just wondered into Future boys last night and it has a few Nice guys for a change and Boys of Bangkok, seems to be looking up.

If you want a good place to stay try BB INNN just around the corner, bottom of Soi Twighlight, we had a party there some time ago, 12 guyz Including 2 farangs what fun, they love it when you party there, No problems.

Just an update

Okay, The Tawan bar is seem to be okay, not the type of "muscular" as what I expected. But there is a few nice boy though. After that, I did go to Dream Boys, much more cutie there ! I actually off one boy at Dream Boys back to my hotel, great guy, willing to bottom. Tonight I will go to Jupiter 2000 !

Re: staying in Bangkok tonight

If you love real men, you love to see real Big appendages, your love to see the best show your ever see in the world, DonтАЩt miss the 10pm show at XBOYS, then come back and tell me its amazing.

I have seen it all and been bored to see so much of the same, over the years, but this is different.....