Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Offing a boy to perform a private sex show in the hotel room

Offing a boy to perform a private sex show in the hotel room

Is this is possible to arrange ? I will be visiting Thailand in about 5 month or so, and I do planning to go visit the Suriwong bar again as I did earlier this year. Oh yeah, it was a blast for 7 straights weeks for me there, though, I didn't offing a boy on a daily basis. Back to my question, if that is what I am looking for. How should it be arranged ? Can it be a boy from the same bar or it will be better if I am off a boy one from different bar ?

Liked

Re: Offing a boy to perform a private sex show in the hotel room

Just go to any bar, find a boy you like, and ask him, "How much for a private sex show in my room?". Problem solved! Although I'm not quite sure what you mean by "show", as that could mean tons of things, but whatever it is, I'm sure you'll find somebody happy to do it for the right price.

Hmmm... This thread is probably giving rise to quite a few fantasies right now.

Why watch when you can participate? A real mystery.

I assume that he wants a f*cking show. In that case pick a boy that you like and will agree to it and have him select the second boy. I've never done this myself, but that's the advice that I've seen repeated many times...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by mlomker
    I assume that he wants a f*cking show. In that case pick a boy that you like and will agree to it and have him select the second boy. I've never done this myself, but that's the advice that I've seen repeated many times...
    This is exactly what I have done. And then we made it into a 3 person show. Problem was, we were the audience and performers so it was a limited view.
    Have fun.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by mlomker
    " ... I assume that he wants a f*cking show ... "
    How quaint, bordering on prissy.
    Although this Board's guidelines (and their enforcement) leave a lot to whine about, a rule against spelling words out in their full glory is not one of 'em. Full bore 'Fucks' are allowed on this (otherwise) Gentleman's Board.
    As well, adults can bold, italicize, and underline the little buggers. Dudes here who have no class whatsoever often resize and colourise their 'fucks'.
    The word 'fuck' spelled out in glorious anglo-saxon English turns me on.

FREE *****'s!!!
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

In that case pick a boy that you like and will agree to it and have him select the second boy.
    Although you did not specifically say so, we are assuming you want more than one boy. It wouldn't be much of a show with only one. I might caution you against having one boy select the other. Unless you know them well, you are now down two to one before the game even starts.

I offer this alternative: Scan some of the bars. Take note of the boys you fancy most. Choose the best of the lot and, if he is in agreement with your plan, take him off to see some of the others on your list and let him help you make the decision. Then confer with the second boy you choose.

Of course you want these boys to be as compatible as possible. But, under the circumstances, that should not be much of a problem. When the price is right, these boys are content to suck the rod of a bloated septuagenarian. I don't think it will take a lot of urging to get them to go to work on a vital young body.

A condom is not all the protection you need here. A pack of common sense is just as vital.

Yes, obscenities are well tolerated. Just don't mention the fabulous Ocean One Tower.

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    How quaint, bordering on prissy.
    Smiles, I don't care to speak or use that word if there's a more polite way to say it. Didn't have a lot of choice while in Thailand since the guys don't understand "top" or "bottom" the way that we use it in the States. It's "I fuck you" or "you fuck me."