Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GRAND OPENING - Thursday 3rd

Re: GRAND OPENING - Thursday 3rd

Oh. My. God. This advertisement is actually supposed to make people want to visit this new bar?

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Bunny
    Oh. My. God. This advertisement is actually supposed to make people want to visit this new bar?
    Where do you suggest they go instead - the karaoke bars of Saphan Kwai, or to "off" a zombie from Be High?

thank god (or whoever) that Bangkok is pretty much spared this form of 'entertainment'.

[quote=Copper Pheel]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Beach Bunny":czikcjzb
    Where do you suggest they go instead - the karaoke bars of Saphan Kwai, or to "off" a zombie from Be High?[/quote:czikcjzb]

Anyplace without elderly farang katoeys would be preferable in my book.

Liked

[quote=Beach Bunny][quote="Copper Pheel":2me9k4sb]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Beach Bunny":2me9k4sb
    Where do you suggest they go instead - the karaoke bars of Saphan Kwai, or to "off" a zombie from Be High?[/quote:2me9k4sb]

Anyplace without elderly farang katoeys would be preferable in my book.[/quote:2me9k4sb]

amen. By the way BB, calling them katoeys is, in my opinion, incorrect. You should use the term "drag queen". All the katoeys I have seen have been young, some even beautiful. These 'entertainers' are a bit past their prime.

Quote Originally Posted by jimnbkk
    By the way BB, calling them katoeys is, in my opinion, incorrect. You should use the term "drag queen". All the katoeys I have seen have been young, some even beautiful. These 'entertainers' are a bit past their prime.
    Mmm. The word I have in mind could begin with a "K", but it is much shorter thank katoeys!

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Bottoms Up

The real story is with Colin and Malcolm who should have one of those fly on the wall TV programs like the Osbourns have they are a Hoot, watching their every move with that Handsome boyfriend of Malcolms, if he is still with him, it would be a hoot.
    Earwig doesn't even know if Malcolm's Handsome boyfriend is still with him?

Quote Originally Posted by Bottoms Up
    looking from the outside in
    As you've been presumably doing most of your life.

Perhaps the other infamous Drag Queen will be there organising the indoor barbecue...........

:cheers: