List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grand Opening Gay Boyz Pub 30 August..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Grand Opening Gay Boyz Pub 30 August..

Boys were passing out flyers today (29 Aug.) announcing the grand opening of
    a new Gay Boyz Pub called "Take Me" on Saturday 30 August.
    It is a new Gay restaurant/pub.
    They are offering a Free Buffet from 19.30 pm onwards and the bar opens at
    15.00pm.
    It is located in Day Nite area and as per the flyer it is behind TucCom on Soi Day & Night 1
    opposite Grottino! I believe it is the former location of O'Briens...

Day-Nite can use some new blood after the closing of the ill fated Birdcage, leaving Office Boys as the sole boy bar in Day Nite area. A stone's throw from the former
    Niddys Nook and also close to Cats Bar, which is a ladyboy go go bar and I have no
    connection or affliation with Cats Bar.. :cat:

Can Wesley do a poll on it?

Ownership

Has George gone back to pimping, perhaps?

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    Thanks for the Update Cat.

I like seeing some new action in the Soi Day/Night area.

"Take Me" has a nice ring to it...take me...touch me...taste me...fill me...ummmmm.

I need a holiday...555

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Ownership

Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    If he had, we would have heard about it long and loud.

All mouth and no trousers!

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala
    I'm not going to be able to get the image of a trouserless George out of my mind for some time. Be still my beating heart!

Should you ever be brave enough to come out from under that antelope mask of yours and reveal your real identity, as I have always done and put that theory of yours above to the test, you be sure to give me a shout, wont you?

Let me assure you Bradley dear, that contrary to your consistently tedious references, I have several pairs of trousers. However, unlike you, I also have a large pair of balls to go inside of them. So with that said and knowing you to be the cowardly cunt that you are and as someone who only attacks others here, whilst hiding behind the anonymity of a board name, it wouldn't be very wise for me to hold my breath waiting for that shout of yours to come, would it?

You be sure to have a nice weekend now.

G.

If he has it's bound to be another abject failure!

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by George

Should you ever be brave enough to come out from under that antelope mask of yours and reveal your real identity, as I have always done and put that theory of yours above to the test, you be sure to give me a shout, wont you?

Let me assure you Bradley dear, that contrary to your consistently tedious references, I have several pairs of trousers. However, unlike you, I also have a large pair of balls to go inside of them. So with that said and knowing you to be the cowardly cunt that you are and as someone who only attacks others here, whilst hiding behind the anonymity of a board name, it wouldn't be very wise for me to hold my breath waiting for that shout of yours to come, would it?

You be sure to have a nice weekend now.

G.

No of course you're not anonymous, you're called George.......that narrows it down a bit! Although frankly I think there may be more Georges than impalas in the world. The reason that you post under your own name is because you have an ego the size of New Zealand, and didn't you also have a much promoted and short lived gogo bar to promote?

On the topic of sizes, if your balls are really so large, apart from the trial it must be to find trousers big enough, you surely should really see a doctor as it sounds like elephantiasis. Apparently if this is left untreated it can lead to the significant swelling of other body parts, like your head. On second thoughts an increase in size there is surely anatomically impossible.

Oh, did you make any donations yet? You are surely not the type to make idle boasts?

Liked
    let's see if it's there in six months...
    [url]http://thaidiamondstories.moonfruit.com/[/url]
    About my books