PDA

View Full Version : Available boys in Pattaya..

catawampuscat
April 26th, 2021, 22:54
I was surprised this afternoon after leaving Tukcom in a fruitless effort to find aftershave at Boots and Watsons.
I paused in front of the boy massage shop directly behind Tukcom and it was closed, nobody there. Then a hot guy
pulled up on a motorbike and directed me inside. The door was unlocked and 5 or 6 lads were hanging out on the sofas
and eager for business.
Earlier, I had received a message from a lad at nearby Royal House. It looks closed but the door is unlocked and there’s
fun to be had inside. Don’t be discouraged by the lack of lights and a/c. Only two lads on my last visit but very eager and fun. The rooms have a/c and lights.
Many months ago, during a lockdown, Nice Boys in Sunee was closed but the unlocked door lead to several eager lads and fun. No drinks were available .

goji
April 26th, 2021, 23:22
Was a similar story back in January.

Massage shops were supposed to be closed, but the majority of the male ones were open. Sometimes in rather subtle ways, like having the roller shutter half open and the boys loitering on the other side of the road, to proposition potential clients (like me).

The ones on second road near Boyz Town were closed until legally permitted to open, but in the other 2 gay areas, the majority were open.

Of course, back then they were having about 1 case per day in Chonburi, so not quite the same in terms of risk.

latintopxxx
April 27th, 2021, 02:10
...oh dear...and then we wonder why the china virus is winning,,,look at india...massive homo erotic festivals..huge political rallies...5 min later they all die...funny that...anyone see a link....has that penny dropped yet...

arsenal
April 27th, 2021, 05:47
Yea, latin is right. This has been true in every country except ironically, China. Here they can get the little men 'guarding' the scenic spot, bike rack, bike park, car park, river, lake, intersection, row of shops, entertainment area, garden, coach park, shopping mall etc etc and post them outside communities.

StevieWonders
April 27th, 2021, 06:13
...oh dear...and then we wonder why the china virus is winning,,,look at india...massive homo erotic festivals..huge political rallies...5 min later they all die...funny that...anyone see a link....has that penny dropped yet...Any link to these “massive homo erotic festivals” in India?

latintopxxx
April 28th, 2021, 03:39
..saw it on a news bulletin...masses of men writhing half naked in huge groups...some religious festival...looked like a massive rave party.....looked like gay paradise

christianpfc
April 30th, 2021, 21:58
Some of the staff of the massage places or gogo bar stay there. They have nowhere else to go and nothing else to do.

dab69
May 1st, 2021, 06:46
Thankfully they can stay THERE.

Dodger
May 1st, 2021, 08:44
I think it would surprise some people just how many boys are actually still around.

I love cruising around on my motorbike in the early morning hours...always have...and frequently cruise from Dongtan Beach...through Jomtien Complex...then over to Soi Yensabai/Sunnee for coffee chat with friends. I also like to cruise around my old neighborhood down Soi Bon Kai on the other side of Third Rd., and Soi Khoa Pai (sp?) where several late night karaoke's are located.

I often see boys just hanging around, eating breakfast, or navigating to-and-from the local markets in-and-around the areas I just mentioned. Most live in the rooms above businesses which are either temporarily or permanently closed, including the massage shops in Soi Day/Night that Cat is referring to. Relax Massage in particular houses a handful of boys who are always sporting welcoming smiles. Also, the housing area just past Third Rd (around Fly Bird Apartments) is also a fun place to cruise around. This area has a reputation for "Yaba" so best to avoid it in the evenings, but early mornings are fun - if you like shirtless boys walking around in their boxer shorts.

Having a motorbike at ones disposal is definitely an advantage.

arsenal
May 1st, 2021, 09:42
Fuck I Miss Pattaya and Dodgers irritatingly tantalising and descriptive post hasn't made the missing any less. Keep it up Dodger.

Dodger
May 1st, 2021, 11:00
Fuck I Miss Pattaya and Dodgers irritatingly tantalising and descriptive post hasn't made the missing any less. Keep it up Dodger.

OK...here's one for you.

I was sitting on my motorbike at Dongtan Beach a few weeks ago, and saw an old friend (who I'll refer to as Tan) who was walking down the sidewalk smiling from ear-to-ear. I've known Tan for years. He was a popular young star at Nice Boys when he first entered the scene, and then went on to freelancing.

He's maintained his great looks and magnetic sex appeal...with a slim build, cute as Leonardo DeCaprio in the role of Jack in the movie "Titanic", with a near-perfect body. Dressed in extremely short distressed blue jean shorts which barely kept his bulging cock from falling out of his pants, and a cute white sleeveless t shirt, with the word "BOY" stenciled in bold red letters across his chest.

I remained seated on my motorbike, and Tan took a seat on one of the benches outside of the hung nam a few feet away. He positioned himself sideways on the bench and propped one leg up on the bench with his legs spread wide open - fully exposing the his large testicles that were forced to protrude from his shorts. We talked and laughed for a good while about what's going on, or better, what's not going on around town, while he continued opening and closing his one leg, as if in an attempt to get his cock to just fall out into the sunlight.

As tempting as his invitations were, I turned down his offer to slip away somewhere. but not until enduring an hour or torture. I was resigned to just appreciate him like a piece of exotic art, which wasn't going to be consumed on this fine day, but only contemplated.

Before departing, I handed him 2 one hundred baht notes which he neatly tucked in his front pocket - while shooting me one of his textbook sensual smiles. Then without a moments hesitation, he stood up...walked inside the hung nam...turned and faced me standing directly in the center of the doorway...pulled his shorts down to his knees...and used his his swollen and half-hard cock to wave goodbye.

Only in Thailand!

arsenal
May 1st, 2021, 12:00
Yea, well last week I got to watch some hideous old grunt come out of her apartment them squat and pee into a bucket on her balcony so fuck you, I know which sight I'd rather see. True story.

I'm always thrilled to read about any of the Nice Boys although I rarely know them by the names used. Tan...a huge cock is not enough, got any more info and description.

dinagam
May 1st, 2021, 12:25
I wonder if this was his other appearance.

Dodger
May 1st, 2021, 13:41

Tan...a huge cock is not enough, got any more info and description.

He was a friend of Chop's who I think you may have cum across. He and Chop used to sit on the porch of that place that used to be directly across the soi from White Knight back in the day - which is where boys used to hang around who weren't old enough to work the bars yet...(the Sunee minor league) I believe Chop was around 16 or 17 at the time. He and Chop were friends and they both started at Nice Boys around the same time. Tan, is a prettyboy (bottom) type...didn't stay long...graced the stage at Power Boys for a season or two, before going freelance. A real cutie if you're into those types of boys (I am).

Hope that helps, and sorry to hear about that bucket lady. Next time tell her that just flashing her ass will suffice.

Oliver2
May 1st, 2021, 14:14
We need -I need- a daily fix of Pattaya reports like this to see me through this endless winter of discontent. Those lucky enough to live there should feel obligated to help under-privileged members.

Dodger
May 2nd, 2021, 11:54

Those lucky enough to live there should feel obligated to help under-privileged members.

I thought you lived here?

Oliver2
May 2nd, 2021, 14:02
Outside my living room is a South London street.. On my wall, a photo of P, whom I haven't seen since February of last year. I am most certainly one of the "under-privileged." So keep on posting reports. Please.

Dodger
May 4th, 2021, 12:13
We need -I need- a daily fix of Pattaya reports like this to see me through this endless winter of discontent. Those lucky enough to live there should feel obligated to help under-privileged members.

See "Boy Stories"...just for you!

Newbie99
June 4th, 2021, 09:09
The beaches in Chonburi are open now. Maybe I will go down to Dongtan Beach to see if there is anyone hanging out.

Andaman!
June 4th, 2021, 13:18
See "Boy Stories"...just for you!
..........a great thread but which has sadly been dormant since 26 May so hardly the “daily fix” required to keep Oliver2 aroused.

Oliver2
June 4th, 2021, 13:48
"True d'at," as Omar in The Wire used to say.

Newbie99
June 9th, 2021, 13:10
I hate to thread fuck, but where are the available boys in Pattaya?

Manforallseasons
June 9th, 2021, 13:50
I hate to thread fuck, but where are the available boys in Pattaya?

Cambodia

StevieWonders
June 9th, 2021, 14:00
CambodiaWhich raises the inevitable question - if the majority of bar boys pre-COVID were Lao, Khmer or Burmese, when will the bars return to “normal” if land borders are still officially closed?

cdnmatt
June 9th, 2021, 14:03
Which raises the inevitable question - if the majority of bar boys pre-COVID were Lao, Khmer or Burmese, when will the bars return to “normal” if land borders are still officially closed?

Didn't you see the other thread about all the starving and homeless people standing in food lines?

Probably won't be a shortage of money boys when bars reopen.

goji
June 9th, 2021, 17:59
Cambodia

I'm sure a lot of the regulars are back home in Cambodia & Laos. I know some specific examples.

However, from experience during the winter, there were still some boys from Cambodia and Laos in Pattaya. Fewer boys, fewer customers & the net result was no difficulty in hooking up. A quick look on the phone apps suggests that's still the case.

Newbie99
June 19th, 2021, 07:51
Now that massage shops are open for foot massage, I will walk around the area behind Tucom to see if I can find a boy to give me a foot massage.

goji
June 19th, 2021, 17:21
Now that massage shops are open for foot massage, I will walk around the area behind Tucom to see if I can find a boy to give me a foot massage.

I'm sure they will offer more than a foot massage.
Back in January, when massage shops were strictly supposed to be closed, I had no problem finding a massage in that area OR down in Jomtien.
Some were openly trading.
Others had the roller shutter door half open and boys loitering around ready to approach any likely customers.

Patanawet
June 19th, 2021, 17:42
I'm sure they will offer more than a foot massage.
Back in January, when massage shops were strictly supposed to be closed, I had no problem finding a massage in that area OR down in Jomtien.
Some were openly trading.
Others had the roller shutter door half open and boys loitering around ready to approach any likely customers.
I think Newbie's post was tongue in cheek.

Nirish guy
June 19th, 2021, 17:45
Back in January, when massage shops were strictly supposed to be closed, I had no problem finding a massage Some were openly trading.Others had the roller shutter door half open.

And they wonder how viruses get transmitted during lockdowns eh :-(

goji
June 19th, 2021, 19:55
And they wonder how viruses get transmitted during lockdowns eh :-(

Back then, it had reached the point where there was less than one case per day reported in all of Chonburi. The odds were good.

As far as I know, the Thai government provides economic support for the construction sector, gives out contracts to well connected vaccine makers and so on, but doesn't provide much economic support for service workers who are unemployed as a result of their orders. So predictably, they try to earn some money.

Dodger
June 20th, 2021, 16:46
It will be interesting (for the lack of a better term) to see what the status of border crossings will be in Laos, Miramar, and Cambodia during the fourth quarter. I'm sure the boys from these regions who have been stuck here for the past 16 months would appreciate seeing their families.

cdnmatt
June 20th, 2021, 16:58
It will be interesting (for the lack of a better term) to see what the status of border crossings will be in Laos, Miramar, and Cambodia during the fourth quarter. I'm sure the boys from these regions who have been stuck here for the past 16 months would appreciate seeing their families.

What? They can still go home at anytime, can't they? I'm sure they'd be able to get any necessary exemption from Thai police to travel on the highway, then their home country will let them in if their citizens. Probably forced 14 day quarantine in jail like conditions, but they would be allowed to the corrs the border and visit their family after the quarantine, no?

StevieWonders
June 20th, 2021, 17:11
What? They can still go home at anytime, can't they? I'm sure they'd be able to get any necessary exemption from Thai police to travel on the highway, then their home country will let them in if their citizens. Probably forced 14 day quarantine in jail like conditions, but they would be allowed to the corrs the border and visit their family after the quarantine, no?The borders of Thailand are open for those who wish to leave. There are people smugglers running a profitable business getting people into Thailand. I’ve met more than one returnee from Laos myself.

Dodger
June 20th, 2021, 18:23
What?

They can still go home at anytime, can't they? I'm sure they'd be able to get any necessary exemption from Thai police to travel on the highway, then their home country will let them in if their citizens. Probably forced 14 day quarantine in jail like conditions, but they would be allowed to the corrs the border and visit their family after the quarantine, no?

I imagine so, but they wouldn't be able to cross back into Thailand for work (legally) when the tourists start returning. That's the catch22.

CameronPride
June 20th, 2021, 23:55
Which raises the inevitable question - if the majority of bar boys pre-COVID were Lao, Khmer or Burmese, when will the bars return to “normal” if land borders are still officially closed?

Cambodia boys already got vaccinated in Cambodia and are coming in over the land boarder for a THB 3000 cash bribe as always. This has not stopped as i see many have returned with nothing better to do..

Newbie99
June 26th, 2021, 03:18
Getting back to the topic, massage shops are open for foot massage. So I had my foot massaged by a nice Cambodian twink in Jomtien Complex. This was the first time I ever had a decent massage in a shop in Jomtien complex, after years of getting massages from straight boys who would give me a standard non-sexy oil massage and then ask if I wanted a HJ at the end.

The massage shops in the Complex are full of staff these days. I presume that takeaway is available.

Note that I am fully vaccinated so I am not so worried about contracting Covid when I am one on one in the shop getting my foot massage.

Newbie99
July 2nd, 2021, 07:26
I continue to get good massages in the Jomtien Complex. Maybe the useless straight boys have gone home.

latintopxxx
July 2nd, 2021, 09:38
..who does foot massages...

Dodger
July 2nd, 2021, 10:09

Getting a foot massage is a good way to sit back - relax - and have more time to scope out the other massage boys. I always found it difficult to decide which boy I wanted (for a full massage) just by seeing them for 30 seconds sitting in those chairs outside.

Foot massage first with an ugly one...penis massage next with Boy Special.

Newbie99
July 3rd, 2021, 14:13

Okay, I confess, I didn’t have just my foot massaged.

I found a boy who seems quite knowledgeable about male anatomy. Not much English, though. I can’t tell if he is straight or not, he could just be straight and skilled.

latintopxxx
July 3rd, 2021, 16:49
i l;ike dodgers modus operandi

Zebedee
July 3rd, 2021, 16:59
i l;ike dodgers modus operandi

Another Inch and it would be a Foot!

Newbie99
July 14th, 2021, 23:30
So I had a few massages with a Cambodian boy in Jomtien plaza. Every massage was a work up to a HJ, but I am interested in more. I am not sure if he is a straight boy who just does BJ/HJ, or offers full service. Maybe I will offer baht for FS tomorrow.

Last week, he was trying for a HJ, but I declined. After that, he gave me a desultory standard massage. Actually a HJ would have been nice, but he offered the HJ in the middle of the massage.

goji
July 14th, 2021, 23:46
Last week, he was trying for a HJ, but I declined. After that, he gave me a desultory standard massage. Actually a HJ would have been nice, but he offered the HJ in the middle of the massage.

Sometimes it's necessary to take control.

I failed to do that in one of the Jomtien massage shops, when a happy ending was provided at the end of the massage, which was after ~20 minutes. [One of the ones on the opposite side of the road from Subway]
So next time I had a massage, firstly it was somewhere else and secondly, I made it very clear that I expect a 1 hour massage to last for an hour.

Dodger
July 15th, 2021, 10:00
So I had a few massages with a Cambodian boy in Jomtien plaza. Every massage was a work up to a HJ, but I am interested in more. I am not sure if he is a straight boy who just does BJ/HJ, or offers full service. Maybe I will offer baht for FS tomorrow.

Very simple remedy for this:

Just tell him "Cha Lone" (sp?), which means slow down.

He'll immediately get the message and you should be happy with the results.

Oliver2
July 15th, 2021, 13:37
The worst massage I ever had was in Rama 1V, Bangkok, circa 1999. The massage lasted ten minutes and the vanilla sex twenty. Not only that, but there was no shower , merely a tub of cold water. And the guy turned-out to be the hairiest below the belt I've ever seen. A real turn-off for me.

christianpfc
July 15th, 2021, 23:28
I check facilities first (after selecting masseur). If there is something I don't like, I skip. A few years ago in Siem Reap, if I remember correctly there was no shower (only cold water tub) which I would have accepted, but there were no towels either! When I raised this point, the masseur went to search for a towel and came back with something that might have been a scarf. I left without massage.

As for the masseur being hairy, that's a big issue for me as well, but now I can estimate body hair from facial hair.

dab69
July 16th, 2021, 07:42

Do you get to do HIM too?
Seems only fair...

Newbie99
July 17th, 2021, 10:35
Do you get to do HIM too?
Seems only fair...

I don't know if he is a straight boy or not. I am not so excited about perfunctory sex with a straight boy.

Oliver2
July 17th, 2021, 14:03
"Perfunctory" sex is surely the best you can expect from someone who'd rather be with a woman?

arsenal
July 17th, 2021, 16:41
Not true Oliver, your experience of straight boys is negligable. Mine runs to hundreds. Anyway, even I'd rather be with a young Thai woman than most of you here.

goji
July 17th, 2021, 16:55
Not true Oliver, your experience of straight boys is negligable. Mine runs to hundreds.

I have to confess, I don't even ask whether they are gay or straight. As long as they are cute, willing and agree to the T&Cs, that is enough.
Perhaps this is an oversight on my part, but does everyone else check ?

Manforallseasons
July 17th, 2021, 17:25
I have to confess, I don't even ask whether they are gay or straight. As long as they are cute, willing and agree to the T&Cs, that is enough.

It is fairly easy to tell at least here in Thailand. If you are into the bars and what is left of the GoGo bars you know Jomtien Complex and Winner GoGo the “boys” for the most part with few exceptions are gay and most likely fem twinks (yuck), now the problem arises if you use the apps as their photo seldom shows their true nature.

a447
July 17th, 2021, 17:39
goji wrote:

When I first went to Bangkok I naively presumed the guys I was sleeping with were all gay. I mean, how could they possibly get it up if they were straight?

I still remember my shock and horror when a guy I was planning to off from Dreamboys told me he first had to call his wife and let her know he'd be returning home late. WTF??

As it turned out, he was totally useless in bed. No surprise there, I thought.

But then I met Jack - a slim, toned, handsome guy with an enormous Isaan cock. He performed to perfection. Obviously 100% gay.

The next day when we went shopping he took me upstairs to the bedding section of the department store and introduced me to his "sister."

That's when I realised that gay or straight, it doesn't really matter. It's all about the performance. It's not like I'm looking for a relationship with the guys; I just want to get off. And as my preference is for masculine guys in their mid-twenties, I presume they are probably all straight.

So I never ask about their sexuality. At the end of the day, the guy could tell me what he thought I wanted to hear, and how would I know if he was being truthful?

Oliver2
July 17th, 2021, 21:53
On my first visit to Bangkok (1997) a cute guy in Khun Cigar bar (splendid name!) said to me that he was straight but he knew what gays liked.

And he did!

a447
July 17th, 2021, 22:20
Did you "sa-moke" him?

Newbie99
July 18th, 2021, 07:54
I had another massage with the Cambodian at Jomtien Complex. As usual, halfway through, he tried to give me a HJ, but this time I told him that my dick hurt (which was actually true). He had no idea what to do if he couldn’t do a HJ, so I concluded that he was a straight boy who would go as far as a HJ.

arsenal
July 18th, 2021, 08:16
All straight boys will kiss you passionately and the huge majority will smoke you sensually be they in go go bar, host bar or massage place.

latintopxxx
July 18th, 2021, 08:53
yes...one of the pleasureable oddities of Thailamd....an abundance of male straight hookers willing to go all the way with gay clientele....ages ago was told by oner with surprisingly good english that as he didint need an erction it was easier...no fear of not being able to perform....i actually find it terribly satisfying...hes there for one job only and in most cases is able to perform it well...

Oliver2
July 18th, 2021, 13:45
I find the lack of an erection disconcerting. Is it just me?

Manforallseasons
July 18th, 2021, 14:00
I find the lack of an erection disconcerting. Is it just me?

Yours or his?

latintopxxx
July 19th, 2021, 02:10
nah...dont really care...as long as he's good at bottoming...thats all that matters

cdnmatt
July 19th, 2021, 03:26
nah...dont really care...as long as he's good at bottoming...thats all that matters

That's always left me wondering, what the hell is a "power bottom"? I've heard that sometimes, but no idea what it means.

dab69
July 19th, 2021, 04:34
That's always left me wondering, what the hell is a "power bottom"? I've heard that sometimes, but no idea what it means.

Google is beyond your capabilities?

Uranus
July 19th, 2021, 04:55
https://www.yourdictionary.com/power-bottom

cdnmatt
July 19th, 2021, 05:33
Google is beyond your capabilities?

Yes, I'm a millennial, I prefer everyone else to do everything for me.

latintopxxx
July 20th, 2021, 14:32
so annoying...power bottoms that is...ideally the mb should be straight and fairly masculine and taking dick for the money...NOT for fun...and certainly not gettong off on it...

Dodger
July 20th, 2021, 14:49
...NOT for fun...and certainly not getting off on it...

We wouldn't want any of that stuff.

Oliver2
July 20th, 2021, 15:18
Perhaps giving or sharing pleasure is a turn-off. Really? Is the guy who seems to enjoy sex denied full payment for his services? perhaps 250bht instead of the usual 500?

Manforallseasons
July 20th, 2021, 15:40
I only enjoy straight boys, it is merely a business transaction for my pleasure. I love seeing you old tossers write how the gay boys 30 - 40 years your junior love the sex……..would you have enjoyed sex with your grandfather?

Armando
July 20th, 2021, 16:46
I only enjoy straight boys, it is merely a business transaction for my pleasure ... would you have enjoyed sex with your grandfather?
So you enjoy sex with 'boys' your own age, it would appear.

Dodger
July 20th, 2021, 17:29
I only enjoy straight boys, it is merely a business transaction for my pleasure. I love seeing you old tossers write how the gay boys 30 - 40 years your junior love the sex……..would you have enjoyed sex with your grandfather?

If a persons only objective during sex is to "please themselves" - then the odds of them ever enjoying great sex are slim.

I really believe that if they taught sex education in kindergarten the first thing the teacher would scribble on the blackboard would be "know how to turn your partner on".

If a person can't understand this, then yes, age does make a big difference.

Oliver2
July 20th, 2021, 21:14
I found my own performance to be greatly enhanced when there were signs-both physical and verbal- that my partner was enjoying himself. At least a little.

As for this depersonalised form of commercial sex, is conversation permitted? Are names and greetings exchanged? pleasantries on farewells? Smiles permitted? or even noticed?

I suppose it's like getting a haircut....at least for someone like me who avoids conversation with his barber. A long as he does what he's paid to do.

goji
July 20th, 2021, 23:02
I found my own performance to be greatly enhanced when there were signs-both physical and verbal- that my partner was enjoying himself.

This works both ways. Both parties should at least start with a smile.

Reminds me of a lad arriving at my hotel in one Thai town away from the usual gay destinations. He was carrying more weight than I expected and looking particularly miserable. Most lads manage a smile, which I appreciate might not be the easiest thing when meeting someone over twice their age.

However, despite 2 reminders, my miserable visitor still forgot to bring his ID card and therefore I had to send him away. He contacted me about an hour later, but I declined.

Dboy
July 21st, 2021, 03:03
It is fairly easy to tell at least here in Thailand. If you are into the bars and what is left of the GoGo bars you know Jomtien Complex and Winner GoGo the “boys” for the most part with few exceptions are gay and most likely fem twinks (yuck

Those fem boys at Winner are the ones I dream of at night. Not all of them of course. But wow, every now and then one of those boys steals my heart.

latintopxxx
July 21st, 2021, 16:31
fem is definitely not my thing...might as well engage the real thing....not looking for an inbetween...

goji
July 21st, 2021, 16:42
fem is definitely not my thing...might as well engage the real thing....not looking for an inbetween...

Surely an inbetween would need some modifications, such as breasts. ie a Lady boy. None of those in Winner, thankfully.

Newbie99
July 23rd, 2021, 10:00
Massage shops in Chonburi are now closed. :(

Old git
July 23rd, 2021, 10:33
I find it slightly sad that some gay men still feel sufficiently victimised by their sexuality to want to hire and use overtly straight boys, presumably gaining some sense of revenge by buggering them - sure in the knowledge that the boy is not enjoying the experience, but suffering it for the money.

I personally get a great sense of achievement if I can detach an outwardly straight boy from the norms he was brought up with to reveal the bisexuality that most men have to some extent. I also get a great sense of satisfaction if I can make a boy much younger than myself rise to the occasion and shoot his load.

I often curse my 100% bisexuality - stuck in the middle in a rather freindless world - but try to make the best of it, not take things out on others.

vnman
July 23rd, 2021, 13:07
I find it slightly sad that some gay men still feel sufficiently victimised by their sexuality to want to hire and use overtly straight boys, presumably gaining some sense of revenge by buggering them - sure in the knowledge that the boy is not enjoying the experience, but suffering it for the money.

Straight, gay or anything in bewteen. If I get the feeling that they dislike what they are doing, it's pretty much over for me. That makes Thai prostitutes so special. They can give you "the boyfriend" experience. You just have to make sure you don't buy into the illusion.

arsenal
July 23rd, 2021, 13:37
Some straight boys refuse to smoke. I have said to them that if they won't smoke me then I won't off them. Many (most eventually) then agree. My experience is that having agreed to do it they do so to the best of their ability.

And if you provide a pleasant experience of them spending time with you then within the context of a straight boy having sex with a man there's no reason they won't get some pleasure out of the encounter.

A builder probably doesn't want to spend all day outside in the rain laying bricks but if the house owner gives him a cup of tea and says the job was great then he's going to feel happy.

a447
July 23rd, 2021, 15:21
Mfas wrote:

would you have enjoyed sex with your grandfather?

Old git wrote:

I also get a great sense of satisfaction if I can make a boy much younger than myself rise to the occasion and shoot his load.

I see things from an entirely different perspective.

If I were a young sexy guy, the last person I would want to have sex with is the person I see in the mirror every morning. But when they are in bed with me they don't "see" me.

Although the guys are physically having sex with me, in their mind they are fantasising about having sex with a hot young guy - or girl, in most cases. That's why they can go through with it, starting with getting it up and finishing with a cumshot. And that's why they can gain pleasure - both during the act and cumming at the end.

The one exception is my regular Bangkok guy. He simply enjoys sex and I don't think it matters to him who his partner is. A session with him goes on forever - or at least until I have to tell him I've had enough. And what does he do? He doesn't quickly pull out and think "Thank God that's over!" He begs for more!

"Just five more minutes, ok? Please!"

And when the time is up, he begs for even more time.

He also enjoys trying out all kinds of weird sex positions; hardly something you'd do if you just wanted to get the whole affair over and done with as quickly as possible.

So in rare cases, some guys actually do enjoy their job.

My Pattaya friend is not as enthusiastic but nevertheless, he's a fantastic top and really enjoys the chuck-wowed at the end.

Old git wrote:

I find it slightly sad that some gay men still feel sufficiently victimised by their sexuality to want to hire and use overtly straight boys, presumably gaining some sense of revenge by buggering them.

Well, I am attracted to the same sex so I want my partners to look like the same sex; i.e. masculine. If I wanted someone who looked feminine I'd go a girlie bar. I certainly do not have any desire for some kind of "revenge." Heaven forbid! I'm not quite sure what you are getting at.

to reveal the bisexuality that most men have to some extent

Sorry, but I have to disagree. I do not believe for a second that "most" men are bisexual. Certainly amongst my many straight friends the idea of having sex with another male is anathema. Although they totally accept what I do they have never been able to understand how I would even touch another guy's cock, let alone put it in my mouth. It still fascinates them today.

Horses for courses.

Old git
July 23rd, 2021, 18:45
"I do not believe for a second that "most" men are bisexual"

My reason for believing that most men are bisexual to a degree, but not necessarily to the extent of having physical contact or anything they would admit to; stems from the most popular genre choices when it comes to porn. Whilst there is a strong demand for solo female or lesbian material, demand for heterosexual sex scenes is much greater. Not only that, but the studios that closely monitor reaction to their catalogue find that the more dick there is in a video the more views it gets. OK, some gays watch hetero porn as do an increasing number of women, but it's still mainly a 'straight' man's thing - straight men who get off looking at other guy's dicks - even though it may be subconscious. The presence of women in a scene is necessary to distract them from the reality that they are actually getting off looking at men.

latintopxxx
July 24th, 2021, 02:31
...i went to a boys only school....had varying degrees of sex with evryone in my class....as we got older like 16...and access to alcohol it became a lot easier...I've done both male and female and weird stuff in between....finslly figured out that masculine bottom males was my thing...straight(ish) guys will do gay4pay...or for drugs....so guess its all depends on circumstances...bit like jail sex

Dodger
July 24th, 2021, 11:33
"I do not believe for a second that "most" men are bisexual".

I don't either. I believe all men (and women) are "Allsexual".

I have never agreed with the classifications, e.g., gay, str8, bi, trans, etc., rather see human sexuality as being just as unique as the leaves on a tree - where no two are identical and they can (and do) change with each passing wind.

When I first informed my family that I had a male partner in Thailand, their immidiate assumption was that I was "gay". When asked about this directly, I explained that "I am who I am". My preference for having sexual relations with females when I was younger didn't make me str8, nor did it render me as a person in denial either, it was simply my desire (who I was) at the time.

I have always naturally gravited towards "the middle". The girls I dated when I was young always leaned towards Tomboy - with small breasts, boyish looks, and wore little or no makeup. The guys I prefer (sexually) now have the same physical characteristics/personas, and I have no attraction whatsoever to the masculine types with muscles, hairy chests, and mustaches.

Since being in Thailand, 98% of my sexual interactions have been with 100% gay pretty-boys, although I've also had interactions with a few girls and even a Tom once, which felt perfectly natural to me. I have absolutely no resevations about being this way...understand fully why others are different...and never classify anyone else - regardless of how they classify themselves - because I know this can all change. It's all up to the way the wind is blowing...life experiences...environmental determinisms...and the shifting of all those microorganisms in our internal universes (genetics) which is well beyond my comprehension.

IMHO - Labels are for stationary (static) objects, not human beings, who are dynamic and constantly change - as all things do in nature.

latintopxxx
July 25th, 2021, 02:18
dodger...wonder how long did u date females...lots of gay/bisex guys will date girls when young in an effort to conform....some even marry...as a young giy I went through a crazy stage where i did everything in sight...but quickly settled on my prefernce

Newbie99
July 25th, 2021, 07:40
Now the question is how to find available guys in Pattaya….

Dodger
July 25th, 2021, 09:42
......dodger...wonder how long did u date females...

I dated girls during most of my youth...married once (to a female)...was sexually attracted to guys very early on (age 12)...sex with the type of girls described in my post kept me partially satisfied...constant sexual fantasies involving guys...fantasies became reality in Thailand...never looked back.

My transition over time (remember I'm only a leaf):

Str8 sex - females only
Bi sex - females and males
Gay sex - Dominant (dedicated top)
Gay sex - Submissive (bottom)
I am who I am: (unclassified) - Uninhibited & Versatile depending on which way the wind is blowing.

Some people seem to struggle with the "Sexual Classifications" of Thai boys (working or non-working), which, to me, seems like a fruitless effort. I've enjoyed great sex with boys who considered themselves to be str8, leaving me wondering just what part of the "transition" this leaf is in. When we met in the bar he said "no boom-boom, me man", but after a few interactions together he volunterrily spreads his legs and smiles the same way the gay boys do when being mounted. Is he str8?

Conversely, I've seen boys who classified themselves as "str8 or Bi" leave the working circuit after sleeping with men for years, only to marry a Thai girl and start raising a family. There's that wind blowing again.

Regarding the availability of Thai Boys:

The Boys who are available in Thailand now are no different than the Boys who were available before this pandemic hit. They are biding their time the same way we are, but they're still here. A dedicated top gay boy, who, after life goes on, gravitates naturally to the "bottom role" as his feminie genes start looking for attention. Or the dedicated str8 boy who lays in bed at night wondering what it would be like to touch another guys cock - or have his cock sucked by a man. Or the boy who has no idea what his sexual identity is yet, who comes to a place like Pattaya and experiences the very same thing that we all did - and gravitates to his own place. His own desires at that place and time in his life. All these leafs, with no two the same.

Oliver2
July 25th, 2021, 13:55
I followed a similar path to that of Dodger.

Classical Athens got it right, in many, though not all aspects of sex. The concept of sexuality didn't exist; only sex.

When I was sixteen, a well-used and tatty copy of Mary Renault's "The Last of the Wine" was passed around my class at an all boys' school. The story of a loving relationship between an Athenian citizen in his twenties and a boy on the cusp of manhood seemed to interest more of us than should be expected when our salacious conversation concerned only girls in a nearby school.

Dodger
July 25th, 2021, 20:58
This pandemic may have changed a lot of things, but I don't think it changed Thai culture, or the necessity for the Thais to start making money again once the country is vaccinated.

Contrary to what some seem to believe, I think the availability of Thai boys serving the industry we love so much will flourish again once the dust settles and things start moving again. According to friends who use the "apps", they are bursting at the seams with boys right now, and with the economy being set back to the 1960's, there's no reason that I can see why working boys (and girls) won't be migrating back to where the action is to start fee-earning again.

I can't imagine things ever getting back to what they were in the past, but I also don't see anywhere else on the world having a larger availability of "boys" than Thailand.

jimmy978
July 25th, 2021, 21:13
[South America?]

Manforallseasons
July 26th, 2021, 00:14
[South America?]

Years ago I spent a lot of vacations in Puerto Rico and in the Dominican Republic as well as a couple of times in Mexico City however, none have escaped Covid and much like elsewhere my favorite place for fun was Puerto Rico which like Thailand had a rapidly evaporating scene.

I totally disagree with Dodger’s sentiments, as Thailand as a gay destination slowly began to shrink way before Covid.
I originally thought Covid would be gone and Thailand would return to some degree of normality however, I thought this would occur by this time next year but judging what I see here in Thailand and the new emergence of the virus worldwide I now believe it will take a few years during which time the toll on the gay venues will be devastating begging the question what will be left here to return to?

goji
July 26th, 2021, 00:48
I totally disagree with Dodger’s sentiments, as Thailand as a gay destination slowly began to shrink way before Covid.

I currently agree with Dodger's assessment that there will not be a destination with better availability of boys than Thailand.

To say Thailand will be unsuitable to visit as a gay destination and disagree with Dodger, you really need to propose credible alternatives.
Most of us are not all going to stay at home for the next 30 years moaning that Thailand is not as good as the old days.
We're going to pick the best option and go there.

So where do you suggest we go instead ? And when will you go there ?
Saying Thailand is unsuitable for us to visit, whilst living there 365 days a year is a tad inconsistent. Look at what people do, as well as what they say.

The last time you raised this topic, places in Latin America were proposed. When I browse the apps in such places, there might be about one cute twinky lad for every 3 pages on Grindr. Now that one lad is probably not renting his ass out. If he is, he may well be some feckless type who won't actually do much to earn his money. So there are so few cute twinks it's probably hard or impossible to find a good one.
Not to mention the chances of getting mugged at night.

I would suggest The Philippines is one of the best alternatives to Thailand for picking up lads. The lads are quite hot, but there isn't really much of a bar scene. Also, I don't think walking around late at night is quite as safe as Thailand.

So I would still choose Thailand ahead of The Philippines.

Manforallseasons
July 26th, 2021, 01:02
gogo, I have been to the Philippines 2X and I thought many of the guys were very hot and it was a big plus that most spoke some English….I wasn’t thrilled with Manila but loved Baguio and that would certainly be a contender however, the Philippines is much worse off at the moment because of Covid than even here.

latintopxxx
July 26th, 2021, 03:34
too clingy...far too clingy....filipinos that is...by the second "date" they are humming "put a ring on it"...a la beyonce...

Dodger
July 26th, 2021, 11:50
I just returned home (Bang Saray) from my routine buzz around the bay to Pattaya to meet up with friends for coffee. Evan with Pattaya being in a Total Lockdown situation, with the Beach being closed as well, I crossed paths with several boys who I could have spent time with if I wanted, e.g.:

Beach Boy - who used to work freelance in Sunee.
Bar Boy - Hangs around Jomtien Complex in the wee early morning hours.
Market Boy - Ex Nice Boys dancer who freelances around the Thrapraya Morning Market area.
Massage Boy - Relax Massage (behind Tukcom) boy looking for customer, even with parlor being closed.
Soi Bon Khai Boy - Wandering boy walked up to my motorbike while parked in front of 7/11 and asked me "where you go"?

Five boy sightings in less than 2 hours, and I wasn't even looking for them. Evan in a Total Lockdown, with Pattaya resembling the remnants of a post-apocalyptic city on the edge of ruin, and still there are available boys.

I don't know what that tells you about the "availability of boys" here in the Land of Smiles - but it tells me that if they're available now in limited supply, then they'll be more of them around in the future. No doubt about it!

arsenal
July 26th, 2021, 12:40
Who do you think you are kidding Mr Covid?
If you think old Pattaya's done.
We are the gays who will stop your little game.
We are the queers who will make you think again.
So who do you think you are kidding Mr Covid , if you think our Pattaya's done.

Oll' faggot Brown flies into town on Thai flight 661.
Then he goes out each evening with his loaded trouser gun.
So who do you think you are kidding Mr Covid, if you think our Pattaya's done.

Them Siam boys, they like it up em, they do like it up em.

Manforallseasons
July 26th, 2021, 12:41
Shopping homeless street urchins in Pattaya:

Dodger
July 26th, 2021, 15:20
Shopping homeless street urchins in Pattaya:

Go prepared.

dinagam
July 26th, 2021, 16:45
Go prepared.

Don't forget to use face masks.

aussie
July 26th, 2021, 17:03
I just returned home (Bang Saray) from my routine buzz around the bay to Pattaya to meet up with friends for coffee. Evan with Pattaya being in a Total Lockdown situation, with the Beach being closed as well, I crossed paths with several boys who I could have spent time with if I wanted, e.g.:

With the infection rate rising daily spending any time with the "available" boys is currently risky business. The Jomtien Complex before and after the lockdown has had quite a few occupants spending time away for fourteen days in hospital care or in quarantine care facilities. The hospitals are mostly full so some have been told to isolate in their room. I am not sure how they can isolate if they are living in a bar, massage shop or in a room with multiple occupants.

The out of work bar and massage guys hang out at the beach or in groups and sometimes have small parties at night with farangs dropping by for a chat and more if they can get it. Perfect conditions for the Delta variant to easily spread.

The system at the Banglumung Covid testing station as reported by Complex guys who attended last week. If the doctor does not call you back within two or three days after having the test then you are negative. If the doctor calls then you must isolate at home and go back for another test. My friend was negative but he suggested it would cause less stress to receive a message on the Line ASAP after the test saying that he was negative or otherwise instead of waiting for a phone call. The authorities are probably worried that anyone with a positive result will hide somewhere instead of spending two weeks in a facility.

gerefan2
July 26th, 2021, 21:59
. The authorities are probably worried that anyone with a positive result will hide somewhere instead of spending two weeks in a facility.

If that’s still the case isn’t it stupid? Why does everyone have to go to a facility? Does any other country make that mandatory?

According to this website https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ no less than 14,000,000 people are currently infected. Just imagine what would happen if they all had to go to a facility or hospital.

These places should be reserved for the seriously ill.

christianpfc
July 26th, 2021, 23:38

I personally get a great sense of achievement if I can detach an outwardly straight boy from the norms he was brought up with to reveal the bisexuality that most men have to some extent. I also get a great sense of satisfaction if I can make a boy much younger than myself rise to the occasion and shoot his load.

I had sex for money with many gay and straight boys, and there is not much difference in performance. Over time, I got better at predicting if the performance will be good or poor.

"suffering it for the money" does not describe it. I want access to his body, he wants access to my wallet. Win-win! Else he could work some regular job.

Recruiting (not in bars, but those I come across in my daily life and find attractive) straight boys for gay activities is a hard business, and most perform poorly in bed. But every now and then you get one who is curious or bisexual and activities are rewarding.

"rise to the occasion and shoot his load" varies widely from boy to boy, gay or straight, and is no indicator of sexual enjoyment. Some can't get it up, but when I get a straight boy who does it for the money and has no sexual interest in me, but gets hard from a few strokes, that turns me on!

goji
July 26th, 2021, 23:52
With the infection rate rising daily spending any time with the "available" boys is currently risky business. The Jomtien Complex before and after the lockdown has had quite a few occupants spending time away for fourteen days in hospital care or in quarantine care facilities. The hospitals are mostly full so some have been told to isolate in their room. I am not sure how they can isolate if they are living in a bar, massage shop or in a room with multiple occupants.

The out of work bar and massage guys hang out at the beach or in groups and sometimes have small parties at night with farangs dropping by for a chat and more if they can get it. Perfect conditions for the Delta variant to easily spread.

That ought to be a clear enough warning for any farang.

Whilst the boys are young and fit, their risk of dying from covid is probably minimal.
On the other hand, for any elderly farang who are not yet vaccinated, once there are reported cases of covid in Jomtien complex, socializing with the lads would be very risky.

I also think the Thai policy of sending all covid infection cases to a hospital is crazy.
Not only does it tie up such facilities, but if the prospective inmate has the option of being sent to some crappy field hospital or pay for a better hospital (if space exists), I can imagine it will discourage people from getting a test until they are genuinely ill.

I have been to the Philippines 2X and I thought many of the guys were very hot and it was a big plus that most spoke some English….I wasn’t thrilled with Manila but loved Baguio and that would certainly be a contender however, the Philippines is much worse off at the moment because of Covid than even here. OK, so still nowhere better than Thailand ?

Manforallseasons
July 27th, 2021, 00:45
Everywhere is fucked now so goji better ask again in a couple of years as hopefully the situation improves, it also will be a matter of what gay if any venues are left standing as only time will tell.
You, Dodger and gerefan2 prefer to live in a virtual reality and if that makes you happy and hopefull then that’s great however, I prefer to remain a realist.

goji
July 27th, 2021, 03:20
Everywhere is fucked now so goji better ask again in a couple of years as hopefully the situation improves, it also will be a matter of what gay if any venues are left standing as only time will tell.
You, Dodger and gerefan2 prefer to live in a virtual reality and if that makes you happy and hopefull then that’s great however, I prefer to remain a realist.
Well, I agree that everywhere interesting is f*cked right now, but I still think my next holiday is PROBABLY nearer to 6 months away than 2 years. I cannot be 100% confident. Also, it was only just over 6 months ago that people here were telling me I would be mad if I thought they would let British tourists into Thailand any time soon, when they were already letting British tourists into Thailand. I soon followed.

As for who lives in virtual reality, well you're the one who's been repeatedly telling us how cr*p Thailand is for the last 5 years or so. (Whilst living there)
The rest of us realize that if we're going on holiday on planet earth, we have to pick the best that is available in 2021 & get on with life & enjoy it. That's a very grounded, rational and positive view.

Whilst as far as I can tell, you are inferring that the best alternative would be a time machine to take us back to Boyz Town of circa 1995, since there has been nothing worth going to Thailand for in recent years & no decent alternative ? What kind of reality is that ?

Dodger
July 27th, 2021, 08:52
With the infection rate rising daily spending any time with the "available" boys is currently risky business.

My previous comments were intended to describe the "availability of boys" in town right now - now the "risk factors" that you correctly highlighted. I couldn't agree more about the risk involved with hooking up with boys at this juncture.

Personally, I don't have any physical interations with anyone other than my partner. Not because of covid, but because that's the type of relationship we're in. If I was unattached during this pandemic, I imagine I'd be watching a lot of porno and remain content just talking with the boys (as I do now) standing 3 meters away with a face mask.

I was getting a lot of ribbing from expat friends over here when I first retired for settling down in a relationship - versus coninuing to have fun as a "butterfly" as every one of my friends over here still does. Well, all I can say, is not only do I not have to wear a face mask or worry about social distancing when we're being intement with each other - we don't have to wear condoms either.

As far as my "butterfly" friends: Their wings have been clipped and they're almost all lonely and depressed. Sad, but the truth.

The New Normal:

Maybe it's time to think about finding a boyfriend and enjoy life to the max - versus continuing to tiptoe through the poisoned poppy fields like Dorothy and Toto on their way to Oz...???

Just a thought!

Armando
July 27th, 2021, 09:29
Well, I agree that everywhere interesting is f*cked right now, but I still think my next holiday is PROBABLY nearer to 6 months away than 2 years. I cannot be 100% confident.
6 months? Somewhere in between 6 months and 2 years is surely more likely. With the Delta variant on the loose and attacking younger people more than the early versions of the virus, with a tiny percentage of the population vaccinated, with the local AstraZeneca manufacturer sending more of its vaccines overseas than for use here in Thailand, and supplies of vaccines from various overseas sources not scheduled to arrive until the last quarter of 2021 and the first quarter of 2022, any visit prior to next summer would be too much of a risk for most older guys. The age of the boys in the gay bars and on the apps probably means they will be among the last in the line for vaccinations. And I wonder how many new variants will have ben identified by then.

I wish you luck.

a447
July 27th, 2021, 14:42
I've spent a long time just hoping that I'd soon be back in Thailand.

I've now let go of that hope and feel a lot better for it. Rather than looking forward to a trip this year or early next year, I've come to the unfortunate conclusion that I won't be travelling anywhere overseas until at least 2023.

So if I have to worry, I'll worry about something else instead.

Dodger
July 27th, 2021, 15:42

Remaining "happy and hopefull", regardless of how anyone predicts the future, sounds like a pretty good idea to me. I've never quibbled over "reality" versus "vitual reality". Whichever one is more fun at the time works for me.

vnman
July 28th, 2021, 01:34
Remaining "happy and hopefull", regardless of how anyone predicts the future, sounds like a pretty good idea to me. I've never quibbled over "reality" versus "vitual reality". Whichever one is more fun at the time works for me.

Seriously, this is something I am afraid I will not experience. There will be a time, which might be 50 years or more, that there will really be something like virtual reality. I don't mean some goggles and a joystick, but rather an experience that is hard to distinguish from reality.

Would you not sign up for something like that?

latintopxxx
July 28th, 2021, 03:17
...we there already...lotsa people are hooked on porn...mostly free...excellent quality..available 24/7....all types shaopes sizes kinks catered for...

vnman
July 28th, 2021, 04:02
...we there already...lotsa people are hooked on porn...mostly free...excellent quality..available 24/7....all types shaopes sizes kinks catered for...

I'm talking about this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ready_Player_One_(film)

Dodger
July 28th, 2021, 07:40

I've now let go of that hope and feel a lot better for it. Rather than looking forward to a trip this year or early next year, I've come to the unfortunate conclusion that I won't be travelling anywhere overseas until at least 2023.

That is exactly the same approach that I'd be taking if I was in a similar situation.

This is also the same thing my daughter said to me a few months ago when discussing her plans for a return visit to Thailand.

Realistically (I know MFAS will like this) 2023 is a much safer bet all around.

Dodger
July 28th, 2021, 08:14
I'm talking about this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ready_Player_One_(film)

The point you're making is interesting, because when I found Thailand, I felt like I found my OASIS. Not a virtual reality, but an alternative reality.

I've always believed that "Life is What We Make It". That, which we have crafted for ourselves, becomes our reality. If someone else views this as being a virtual reality, it's most likely because to them it is.

cdnmatt
July 28th, 2021, 08:45
Seriously, this is something I am afraid I will not experience. There will be a time, which might be 50 years or more, that there will really be something like virtual reality. I don't mean some goggles and a joystick, but rather an experience that is hard to distinguish from reality.

Would you not sign up for something like that?

I guess we are starting to get close. I don't really know as I don't play VR games for obvious reasons, but a friend of mine is a huge gamer. Dropped about $25,000 on a computer to play kind of gamer.

I guess it's apparently pretty realistic now. He was telling me about a first person shooter game he was playing. He'd raid a house, kill everyone needed, then while walking around he was able to pick up a can of soup out of the pantry and read the ingredients on it. That's pretty detailed and realistic.

Also, Neural Link is making quite the advancements. I guess they're at the point where they have them installed in monkeys now, and the monkeys can sit there and play pong together with just their thought to move the paddles, no joystick or anything. Once that advances some more, and if you're brave enough to let a robot run around and thread your brain with a computer interface, that'll probably come close to VR as it will be linked to your nervous system.
aa

Newbie99
July 28th, 2021, 12:48
For all my looking for available boys, there is a den of rent boys across the hall from me. The boys seem to drift in and out, sometimes a Farang will come by to pick one out. There’s also an older Thai man who seems to the papasan, and occasionally an older Farang will stay there. There is also a young Thai lady, I am not sure if she is working, or just hanging out with her boyfriend.

Of course, I can’t just pick from one of the boys, that would be wrong.

Dodger
July 28th, 2021, 14:36
Of course, I can’t just pick from one of the boys, that would be wrong.

Why?

gerefan2
July 29th, 2021, 02:26
For all my looking for available boys, there is a den of rent boys across the hall from me. Of course, I can’t just pick from one of the boys, that would be wrong.

Why?

There is a saying in the UK that goes something like this...

“Never sh1t on your own doorstep”

vnman
July 29th, 2021, 03:04

That doesn't mean that he can't invite any of us to come and take a little poo-poo.

goji
July 29th, 2021, 03:10

Now there's a good point.
If all the boys across the hall are nice and professional, taking your custom when available and being discrete the rest of the time, all is well.
If one or more of them have a screw loose, or start faking jealousy and creating trouble every time a different boy come's down the corridor, it's going to get difficult. Or telling every new arrival what they can get away with, asking them all how much you tipped, compared with his tip and so on.

Everything will probably be OK, but if it isn't the problem is much too close !

Dodger
July 29th, 2021, 08:59

There's a saying in Chicago that goes something like this...

"Any port in a storm".

christianpfc
July 29th, 2021, 23:30

I was in the same situation in October 2021. After the botched STV, I realized that I might have to wait a very long time, reading news and pondering my possibilities every day, until Thailand comes with something that would work for me. It was a relief to give up on Thailand for the close future (6 month) and pursue alternatives. South America or Cambodia, finally Cambodia made it and I'm glad I'm here despite all the trouble and expenses it took!

At the moment, I'm slightly optimistic to be back in Thailand end of this year. I'm not afraid of Covid, I'm just waiting for better entry conditions and end of their internal travel restrictions. Better free travel in Cambodia (not any more starting tomorrow, but still better than Thailand), than being in Thailand but limited travel.

Jellybean
July 30th, 2021, 15:51
A copy of post #124 together with posts unrelated to the topic have been moved to the Sawatdee Gay Cambodia forum under the title, Cambodia during the pandemic.

To contribute to the new topic, please click on the following link:
https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?22297-Cambodia-during-the-pandemic

catawampuscat
August 3rd, 2021, 13:40
Back to the topic of available boys in Pattaya..
I walked by Tukcom and the massage parlor just across from the rear exit had several lads. One clever lad made it abundantly
clear we could go inside. When I said I couldn’t, he said maybe tomorrow.
I was on my way to Royal House and there were 5 or 6 Thais outside. One, who I know was hot to trot. I don’t think the other
Thai men were massage boys but rather owners/staff or just hanging out. This was late afternoon around 5pm.
There are risks but there is availability.

Dodger
August 3rd, 2021, 18:09

Thai men were massage boys but rather owners/staff or just hanging out.

I spot massage boys with welcoming smiles occasionally in-or-near the massage shops in Jomtien Complex., but I think it's hit or miss.

goji
August 3rd, 2021, 19:02
I spot massage boys with welcoming smiles occasionally in-or-near the massage shops in Jomtien Complex., but I think it's hit or miss.

Back during the restrictions in January 2021, there were several massage shops with boys open in Jomtien and near Tuk Com. Sometimes discretely open, sometimes blatantly, even when the police walk past.
Back then, the number of cases per day in the whole of Chonburi was often less than one per day, so I think the risk was minimal, for me as an unvaccinated farang in his 50s.
Perhaps with the increased number of covid cases now, a little more care is needed for a few weeks ?

The massage is certainly hit & miss. I had some very good massages and some bad, one lasting 20 minutes. Obviously I only return to the good shops and after the 20 minute experience, started clarifying how long the 60 minute massage lasts in advance.

vnman
August 3rd, 2021, 22:45
clarifying how long the 60 minute massage lasts in advance.

Hahaha, very valid.
Anywhere else in the world they would give you the "are you joking?" look.

latintopxxx
August 4th, 2021, 03:13
...dunno...wasnt subway sued in the US because the footlong concoction made with sugar bread....wasnt?!

Dodger
August 4th, 2021, 08:36
Back during the restrictions in January 2021, there were several massage shops with boys open in Jomtien and near Tuk Com. Sometimes discretely open, sometimes blatantly, even when the police walk past.

It must be me...but I swear I haven't seen a single policeman (BIB) in Pattaya for close to 10 months now...not anywhere. Jai said it's probably because they've all been bused up to Bangkok to help with the protests.

I was talking to Gi (owner Relax Me Massage) by Tukcom several months ago and he said they would stay open as long as there were customers. The lights inside have been turned off now during the lockdown, but there are approx. 6 massage boys still living on the upper level who would be delighted to service you. .

francois
August 4th, 2021, 11:19
It must be me...but I swear I haven't seen a single policeman (BIB) in Pattaya for close to 10 months now...not anywhere. Jai said it's probably because they've all been bused up to Bangkok to help with the protests.

I was talking to Gi (owner Relax Me Massage) by Tukcom several months ago and he said they would stay open as long as there were customers. The lights inside have been turned off now during the lockdown, but there are approx. 6 massage boys still living on the upper level who would be delighted to service you. .

Hope the BIB don't read this forum.

Manforallseasons
August 4th, 2021, 13:09

The police are around however few in numbers and you must mean Nicky owner of Relax who on rare occasion has something of interest.

Dodger
August 4th, 2021, 13:11
Hope the BIB don't read this forum.

Do you think they really care?

goji
August 4th, 2021, 14:29
It must be me...but I swear I haven't seen a single policeman (BIB) in Pattaya for close to 10 months now...not anywhere.
I saw some in the winter months, but there is also less action to police, so perhaps fewer of them.

There were a load of them doing some daft drill outside their building by Central
I saw a couple of them walk past an open massage shop near Tuk Com, back when such facilities were supposed to be closed.
Another one manning a police box, in direct line of sight of a presumably lady massage place.
Plus some others on motorcycles, including one visiting Pattaya Post office. On a street where bars were flouting the closure rules.

Dodger
August 4th, 2021, 16:07
The police are around however few in numbers and you must mean Nicky owner of Relax who on rare occasion has something of interest.

Nicky???

Gi (pronounced ki) is the owner of Relax Me, as well as several other small business ventures in Pattaya. I've known him for around 15 years, He is Jay the monks cousin.

Whatever you want to call him, you're right, he has a few nice guys on staff,,,but stay away from those monks.

Dodger
August 4th, 2021, 16:16
I saw some in the winter months, but there is also less action to police, so perhaps fewer of them.

I visited Pattaya again today to see friends and made my routine sightseeing tour around town before coming home. I didn't spot a single BIB anywhere.

The only reason this interests me at all is because with this lockdown in place, technically, I'm not supposed to be entering Pattaya. No concerns whatsoever, because, the BIB are simply nowhere to be seen. I'm sure there's random sightings of a few around town, but, for some reason, they don't seem too concerned about enforcing anything right now. At least that's my read on it.

goji
August 4th, 2021, 16:30
Gi (pronounced ki) is the owner of Relax Me

Do you mean Relax At Me, behind Tuk Com, or is there a "Relax Me" massage place that I have missed ? (very possible)

About 10~14 years ago, Relax At Me used to be a thriving massage shop with a large number of male and female staff, probably more male. Before mobile phones caught on, many of the staff used to sit outside, so when I spotted an irresistibly cute lad, I'd walk up to him and ask for a massage. The standard of service was good, so I tended to go here for my massages.
Then they put the price of a 1 hour massage up to 400 baht, well over 5 years ago. Bear in mind, even in 2021, most of the other massage venues in South Pattaya still charge 300 baht, so they now need to offer a superior service to justify the higher cost. Then I went in there and got a really poor massage, from a lad who had no clue how to massage. This was so bad, I called a halt before the end. Since there are plenty of other massage shops, I don't recall returning there since that experience.

In recent years, they appear to have hardly any staff and none really catch my eye. The price list is all blank, which is most unusual. Until I see a hot lad outside, there is no reason to find out what the actual charge is.

As for police activity, I presume the tea money business has gone quiet. Fewer people and businesses to fleece for money, so less incentive to get off their fat arses to do something.

Dodger
August 4th, 2021, 19:20
......Do you mean Relax At Me, behind Tuk Com,.......

Then they put the price of a 1 hour massage up to 400 baht, well over 5 years ago.

Yes, we're all talking about the same place behind Tukcom..."Relax" is what most call it".

Right or wrong, the owners thinking at the time was that he offered a superior service than his competition in the Soi Day/Night area and thought the market would bear the increase - and he was right For several years he continued to draw more customers continuously by offering a broader selection of boys and nicer rooms with more privacy. Relax was always my favorite place by far and the extra 100 baht was well worth it.

I also liked the massage parlor on Second Road across from Mikes Shopping Mall. They used to have some great looking boys as well and a very comfortable up-scale interior. I hope to see their lights back on soon.

As I'm sure you already know, many of massage boys working the Complex are Cambodian or Laotian. Just as a personal opinion, I don't think they provide the same level of service as the Thai boys. Again, that's just my opinion which others may totally disagree with.

arsenal
August 4th, 2021, 20:58
Dodger wrote.
"As I'm sure you already know, many of massage boys working the Complex are Cambodian or Laotian. Just as a personal opinion, I don't think they provide the same level of service as the Thai boys. Again, that's just my opinion which others may totally disagree with."

Perhaps. The trouble with the Complex is that it attracts the soaks. They go there night after night, order a bottle and collect boys to hide their drink problem. It's a bit like a street of Double Shots which does the same. Having said that my offs from there have been.up to standard and there are some absolute straight boy gems to be had there. MFAS take note.

a447
August 4th, 2021, 21:42
...and there are some absolute straight boy gems to be had there.

Perhaps even more than people think.

My Pattaya friend was working in one of the JC bars when the Cambodian invasion occurred. He said at first, there were lots of manly (straight?) guys but once they saw that the farang preferred fem types they quickly changed their appearance and behaviour!

Seek and ye shall find.

Manforallseasons
August 4th, 2021, 23:01
Dodger wrote.
"As I'm sure you already know, many of massage boys working the Complex are Cambodian or Laotian. Just as a personal opinion, I don't think they provide the same level of service as the Thai boys. Again, that's just my opinion which others may totally disagree with."

Perhaps. The trouble with the Complex is that it attracts the soaks. They go there night after night, order a bottle and collect boys to hide their drink problem. It's a bit like a street of Double Shots which does the same. Having said that my offs from there have been.up to standard and there are some absolute straight boy gems to be had there. MFAS take note.

If and when the current mess here ends it will be interesting to see which gay venues will survive and reopen.

goji
August 5th, 2021, 01:44
Dodger wrote.

When visiting Cambodia, the standard of massage is on average far worse then in Thailand.
However, the last massage I had from a Khmer was in Jomtien and that was fine, comparable with a good Thai massage.
When offed, some Cambodian lads are reluctant to perform certain roles. So it's safer to confirm up front exactly what they have to do to get any tip. This weeds out the problematic ones and gets good results from those who I meet, who always deliver and get tipped in full.

I've usually had good results when bringing lads Laos back to my hotel. I think it was described as the most bombed country per capita after the Vietnam war. In my case, it's the most offed per capita. On a typical trip to Thailand, between 25 & 55% of my offs or app hookups come from there, yet the population is about 7 million.
I've had far fewer massages from Laos lads, but the results have usually been good.

So I'm quite happy with lads from Laos & after laying out the ground rules, those from Cambodia as well.
On the last trip, under 40% of my offs were from Thailand & the remainder were from Laos and Cambodia.

Dodger
August 5th, 2021, 08:05
If and when the current mess here ends it will be interesting to see which gay venues will survive and reopen.

I hope Nice Boys is one that survives...but they need a complete overhaul.

When the boys on stage appear older than the owner and start walking with limps it's time for a change.

Jellybean
August 5th, 2021, 12:55
Posts unrelated to the topic have been moved to the Everything Else forum under the title, Laos and the Vietnam war.

To contribute to the new topic, please click on the following link:
https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?22303-Laos-and-the-Vietnam-war

Newbie99
January 5th, 2022, 09:36
Since the bars are rife with Omicron, I decided to take a chance on a massage at Jomtien Complex, a shop outside the bar area.

I was assigned a massage boy, and off we went. I don’t go that often, but it seems like they have 100% turnover between my visits. The massage boy began with lengthy rubbing of the back of my leg, which is not a good sign. Fortunately, he stayed accidentally touching my balls after 10 minutes, which is a good sign.

After the turnover, he began more touching, so I began to explore his body, and found he had a raging erection. So, either he wasn’t straight, or he was just really horny. I wasn’t in the mood for much, so I let him do the minimum to make me finish. Maybe next tim3, I will do more, but he will probably be gone.

dinagam
January 5th, 2022, 09:58
I would feel embarrassed if a masseur had a raging erection while my sole intention being there was to have a good massage.

a447
January 5th, 2022, 10:42
I wasn’t in the mood for much, ...

Hmm..can't say I've ever experienced that! Lol

Newbie99
January 6th, 2022, 15:22
Hmm..can't say I've ever experienced that! Lol

What can I say? After the previous night's fun, I was a bit depleted.

Anyway, I went back today, a lot of missing people and I was asked for an ATK test. So I bailed.

Newbie99
January 7th, 2022, 20:24
I took a stroll through Jomtien Complex, and it was fairly quiet.

I checked out the massage shop, this time they didn’t ask for an ATK test, so one of the boys was assigned to me and off we went. This was a new boy from Chiang Mai. He was fairly eager to please, and I went away a satisfied customer.

christianpfc
January 16th, 2022, 20:37
Some observations from recent (3-9jan2022) trip to Pattaya. Out of my long list of potential candidates for fun, about 80% were still in Pattaya and 20% back in their hometown.

Those who are reliable (quick and efficient communication, at the appointed time at the appointed place) based on past encounters were still reliable. But I like a bit of a challenge, so here some other cases:

1. A boy (regular job) I have chatted with before Covid but never met now has a boyfriend and cannot meet me (we didn't even get into the question of money).
2. I reached out three times to a boy (regular job) I know (but haven't met) from elsewhere (who is now in Pattaya), and we agreed on 1000 THB but then communication stopped from his side.
3. I messaged a money boy I met several times before, message not read.
4. A money boy I met before once messaged me on gay online dating and I was up for meeting. But twice it was not the right place and time, but on the third time it was, however after an "hello" from him and and my reply that I'm free now and want to meet, I haven't heard from him until the following day (i.e. too late).
5. A new boy online who is a clear hit for me, but slow reply from his side meant we couldn't meet during my last two days.

Overall, availability and reliability largely unchanged from before Covid. Nowadays, I refer to all events before spring 2020 as BC = before Covid.

While gogo bars down by about 95% (with only Nice Boys operating gogo-like, i.e. boys shirtless but with long trousers on stage), beer bars down about 90%, massage down only about 50% compared to BC. Those across Tuk-Com fully staffed, elsewhere (e.g. Scandic) open with only few staff, Helios the only one I remember closed and Royal House door open during daytime but I missed to go in to check if they are operating.

catawampuscat
January 19th, 2022, 10:09
About a week ago , I checked out Royal house and there was only one thin dark skinned man in late thirties or possibly 40.
A pushy woman kept talking but I wasn’t interested even if for free. Usually there are 2 or 3 boys there but not the day I went.
I will return as I have had many good time there.
Helios closed even before Covid or at least for a year or two.

goji
January 19th, 2022, 12:35
The sign on the door to Helios was briefly changed to open on a couple of days in December. Another farang pointed it our as we walked past. I saw it showing open at least 1 more time, before it reverted to closed.
Whether it was really open, I don't know, as I have a preference for open fronted massage shops, where you can see the staff before even venturing in. The nearby Somjit is a good example.