PDA

View Full Version : Easy Rider

Pages : [1] 2

arsenal
September 2nd, 2019, 10:41
Well I'm back having jetted in late last night. The immigration official took an eternity and included the fingerprint scan sweeping the world. DNA samples will surely follow at some point in the future.

The taxi rank was quite busy considering the time and season. Interestingly the delightful lady driver took the old motorway rather than the new one. An hour and a half dead from airport to Pattaya.

My hotel has gone into partnership with an Indian company. "Too much Indians" the receptionist told me this morning while offering assurances I'd be kept well away from them.

Another change is that my motorbike hire shop no longer does it so I needed to find a new supplier.

A lovely breakfast at The Pirate Cafe smiling at an outrageously cute waiter and the legendary arsenal is back on the Click, back on the road and back on the prowl. Let's see what I can get up to this time.

For the avoidance of doubt this is my travelogue about this trip to Pattaya and as such will encompass anything that comes across my path.

latintopxxx
September 2nd, 2019, 11:03
why is this titled easy rider?? entertaining piece of fluff but with a title like that I was expecting titillation

arsenal
September 2nd, 2019, 16:20
Eagle eyed arsenal spotted this plane in a rather unusual place. I don't know if it's being dismantled or fixed. Either way it looks a big job.

neddy3
September 2nd, 2019, 16:53
Where is that?

There are the remnants of a 747 visible from the expressway, when one is leaving Pattaya for the airport. Not far from Pattaya.
They have appeared to be unchanged for years.

What is this 'industry'?

Nirish guy
September 2nd, 2019, 17:05
A lot of them are being converted to Airbnb / boutique hotel style accommodation these days it seems.

arsenal
September 2nd, 2019, 17:22
It's South of Pattaya neddy and relatively new because I've never noticed it before. Maybe I'll call in and ask them.

Smiles
September 2nd, 2019, 19:18
"... Let's see what I can get up to this time..."Well ...you could invite Frequent to dinner with you one night. One of you will come out crying.
If you notice a couple of brownish coloured flies on one of the walls nearest your chairs, it will be me and Latinleakingpoxx.

arsenal
September 2nd, 2019, 19:53
The Rumble in the jungle. The Thriller in Manila. The Spats in Patts?

Anyway I'm retired. Mostly.

dinagam
September 2nd, 2019, 20:29
Anyway I'm retired. Mostly.

Au contraire.

You still move like a butterfly, and sting like a bee!

arsenal
September 2nd, 2019, 22:31
Thank you dinagram. One is most kind.

It's always nice to get the first one under my belt. (And under the covers) I offed N who has been lucky enough to come with me thrice before. We agreed 1000 but he was so good and such good company that I gave him 1200. More of the same? Dont mind if i do.

arsenal
September 3rd, 2019, 10:20
The atmosphere down in BT last night was great. Light rain kept it cool and with few customers to get in the way everyone was in a great mood. Over 20 boys on stage in X-boys quite a few of which were new. Loads of boys in and around Toy Boys although I didnt go in.

After being looked after so well by N I initially turned W down when.he offered me a massage. However after watching some of the X-Boys show I changed my mind. I've written about W in a bespoke piece and he was bang on form last night. He was bemoaning the idiocy of the business owner and saying how many customers complain about the facilities, or lack thereof and never return.

The massage was wonderful and I shall certainly return. The night ended in Nice Boys where I was the only customer. Thank you God Fantastic first night in Paradise-on-Sea.

latintopxxx
September 3rd, 2019, 12:41
paradise on sea...sounds like a quaint english sea side village ...lot better than shitsville

neddy3
September 3rd, 2019, 13:00
It's always nice to read the posts of someone who is enjoying themselves.

And arsenal seems to be good at that!

arsenal
September 3rd, 2019, 13:33
For the beancounters amongst us.

I took 10000 baht out with me. One off, one massage, several drinks, something to eat, one show and quite a bit dropped as tips in NB and I returned to my hotel with about 4300 baht.

Fucking good value in my book.

frequent
September 3rd, 2019, 14:21
For the beancounters amongst us.

I took 10000 baht out with me. One off, one massage, several drinks, something to eat, one show and quite a bit dropped as tips in NB and I returned to my hotel with about 4300 baht.

Fucking good value in my book.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxTrVsKOVFg

frequent
September 3rd, 2019, 14:25
paradise on sea...sounds like a quaint english sea side village ...lot better than shitsvilleReminiscent of that traditional English village Much Wanking

arsenal
September 3rd, 2019, 15:57
Docking the boats at Bang Saray.

Nirish guy
September 3rd, 2019, 16:34
For the beancounters amongst us. I took 10000 baht out with me. One off, one massage, several drinks, something to eat, one show and quite a bit dropped as tips in NB and I returned to my hotel with about 4300 baht. .

So about £160 quid or so then for an evening out alone (I assume) ....which as I guess you can afford it is fair enough in general BUT but when people keep telling us how Thailand is "cheap" £160 ( perhaps a night for 2 or 3 weeks - plus the day time spend on top of that, not to mention offs etc, is anything but cheap anymore I fear :-( I'm glad if nothing else it shows that my minimum spend of about £200 a day no matter WHAT I do ( to limit that I mean) still ends up about that same amount-, so good, it's not just ME then......

christianpfc
September 3rd, 2019, 17:38
It's South of Pattaya neddy and relatively new because I've never noticed it before. Maybe I'll call in and ask them.

Yes please do and report back. Can you be more precise about the location? Aircraft used as decoration is one of my areas of research, and that one is new to me.

arsenal
September 3rd, 2019, 18:25
I don't think it's ornamental Christian but I'll see what I can do.

Ate at two regular places today. Cafe Pitini for breakfast that was as good as always and is probably my favourite breakfast in Pattaya.

Then an earlyish dinner at Preecha in Bang Saray. Not as good as usual with overcooked shrimps and the crab rice lacking any discernable crab smell or taste.

Breakfast was 159 baht and dinner 410 baht.

arsenal
September 4th, 2019, 09:44
Into Dreamboys last night. About twenty boys on stage. However in a bid the make the place more vibrant the lighting has been changed and now flicks between blue, green and other mixed colours every half second. Not only somewhat annoying but it makes it difficult to really see the boys clearly.

New Goodboys was open last night but had no boys. Nice Boys had about 14 boys at the start of the evening but only 5 at about 12.30. So clearly the rest had been offed. Power Boys was as it always is. A little depressing after the first 5 minutes. I rarely finish my drink there.

Killer Smile Boy was at Toy Boys. We exchanged warm greetings but I had no intention of offing him again. A group of Chinese women came in. Within seconds KSB was placed right in front of them and seconds later he was sitting with them. A well practiced commercial transaction and it's hard to blame either him or the bar for that.

Blueskytoday
September 4th, 2019, 10:19
All sounds good EXCEPT a group of Chinese woman came in...This ruins it for me..
I liked the bars and shows before the Chinese began coming...

dinagam
September 4th, 2019, 11:43
I watched a group of Chinese women at X-boys last night, who were just minding their business and calling a man from the stage to sit with them. Clearly didn't stop me from enjoying myself with a boy from Payao. About 30 men on the stage. The repertoire included a fucking show from parallel rings suspended from the ceiling.

dinagam
September 4th, 2019, 14:03
I saw the plane while on my way to Utapao.

Les voilà !

arsenal
September 4th, 2019, 14:09
Due to the rainy weather I ordered a takeout from blued. And true to my expectations, who showed up was not exactly as advertised. Noticeably pouffier than the photo and with cocaine (he told me) induced skin blemishes.

I decided to keep him despite the obvious flaws and lack of sexual chemistry between us. I'm glad I did. He smoked long and nice as well as being pleasant company. Therefore I paid him the agreed amount and dropped him back home afterwards.

However my belief that the apps are to the bars what Babycham is to Bollinger is firmly reinforced.

NB. He was from Burma so that's another country I can add to the list of those I've had boys from. And he's just sent me a lovely thank you note.

arsenal
September 4th, 2019, 14:10
Have a good flight dinagram.

a447
September 4th, 2019, 14:34
All I liked the bars and shows before the Chinese began coming...

Yet if they hadn't come, those bars would probably not exist today.

arsenal
September 4th, 2019, 16:30
This sign is on Sukhumvit conveniently located near to the mosque. Giggle.

newalaan2
September 4th, 2019, 21:34
All sounds good EXCEPT a group of Chinese woman came in...This ruins it for me..
I liked the bars and shows before the Chinese began coming...

Short sighted attitude really. The two positives of Asian females visiting 'boy bars' in my opinion are (one) they have contributed to the longevity of some bars who without these additional 'customers' this last 5+ years I can almost guarantee would simply not be around today, and (two) as I experienced myself last time I visited X-Boys in Pattaya, their presence sorts out the wheat-from-the-chaff, in this case the gay lads from straight. Also I noted on many occasions these Asian females tip very well indeed, so more reason for boys to be bothered to forgo apps and turn up in person.

I've yet to have a 20 minute or so visit to a boy bar ruined by Asian females, in fact I've been to a few boy bars where they've actually livened it up! I do however feel it puts a damper on things when white foreign females are in the audience, a rare occurance I know. That said, in Jupiter Bangkok a couple trips ago I was seated next to a delightful Russian/eastern bloc female (I think I made mention of it in a trip report) who asked advice about how to select/off/pay/tip a boy. She told me was after muscular, large 'men' which as it did not in any way conflict with the boy type I was there to check out, was happy to offer advice.

I personally still enjoy visiting Gogo, Show, Host, Beer bars with boys as back home they simply don't exist. While on holiday with holiday budget am ok with whatever pricing is required to keep them operational, and likewise am ok with whatever customer type it takes to keep them open and encourage boys to turn up for the less-easy option of finding money and customers (compared to apps). If they do both then fine, it keeps the money line open from different sources, but if it was ever to go all-out apps, it would lead to a very disappointing Thailand trip for me. Chinese (with money to spend) are also welcome nowadays for the same reason as Asian females.

By the way, thanks for the updates Arsenal.

arsenal
September 5th, 2019, 00:41
Into Cupidol, a bar I go into once every 4 or 5 trips. Lots of boys, all twinks but to be honest nary a looker amongst them. Still their outside seating area is a nice place to sit and watch the world go by.

Offed N from Dreamboys, a straight boy I've taken before. Slightly more buff and with a new Tintin style haircut he was even more attractive but just as delightful and passionate as before.

He just in time stopped me treading on a stunningly beautiful sandy coloured inch long gekko on the floor of my hotel room. He was taken to safety before proceedings got under way.

And the boys of BBB ate currently walking around in silk pyjamas. Quite sexy.

arsenal
September 5th, 2019, 04:18
To Boyz Music. Packed with customers and they've really sexed things up. Boys on stage in see through underwear who then come round the audience for a feel and a tip.

My orange juice cost 250 baht which is not cheap but I knew how much it cost before I ordered it and so it was my choice to pay it.

gerefan2
September 5th, 2019, 06:17
My fav offable waiter works there ...mmmm

arsenal
September 5th, 2019, 16:24
Good to see the police polishing up their image with a bit of a roadshow complete with what I took to be knockabout comedy.

dinagam
September 5th, 2019, 20:00
and dropped him back home afterwards..

I hope you're not taking too much business away from the motorsai boys by ferrying back and forth with the catch of the day.
All the same, drive safe.

Bert
September 5th, 2019, 20:07
Hi Arsenal,

Is it Toy Boys Bar you were talking about, the boys with the see through underwear?

arsenal
September 5th, 2019, 22:35
No. Boyz Music Bar. The old Cafe Royal.

arsenal
September 6th, 2019, 02:28
Into A-Bomb did Mr arsenal venture. The refurb is very good with three types of seating. The traditional banked, at the new bar and an alcove with banquette and a low table. The place is much brighter and very nicely done.

They have a show now. It's the usual slow dancing, the tired and hackneyed penis weight lifting, some bizarre body painting number, the penis drum beating and the best of the lot, a rather foot tapping hoola hoop number. The owner of Dreamboys was there and it looked as if he'd been employed as consultant such is the similarity between the two. Even some of the cast were the same.

The boys are wall to walk buff and include two boys previously at X-boys, both of who were twice previous offs of mine. The customers were a 50/50 split between men and women.

My orange juice cost 280 baht and this bar remains a once every 2/3 years visit.

One more thing and guaranteed to have Christian gnashing on his bratwurst. No underwear, the boys are all in jeans.

arsenal
September 6th, 2019, 19:07
Following the not very good visit to Preecha I thought I'd go to Jejuk4 this time.
Bang on. A whole deep fried sea bass with sweet and sour sauce was fantastic. The sauce dharp and tangy and the fish crispy and moist. Fried rice with shrimp as good as expected with fat and fresh juicy shrimp. Vegetables in oyster sauce done well.

All served with an exhilarating display of power boat racing.
For the beancounters.
Food and water 615 baht.
Power boat racing and view. Free.
Feeling of wellbeing. Priceless.

Nirish guy
September 6th, 2019, 20:16
Being Pattaya you just know that the first guy in that power boat pic, the one at the back of the car pulling it up onto the trailer is probably standing there telling the other guy "I'm sorry mate but there's damage here that wasn't here before, you've damaged our power boat, you're going to have to pay me 100,000 baht now or else there's going to be trouble !

arsenal
September 6th, 2019, 23:32
Panorama Bar prices.
Beers 110 to 130.
Cocktails 180 to 220
Soft drinks 90
Spirits 120 to 140

For my 90 baht I've got a great view of the soi plus free B-boys entertainment.

One of the B-Boys just indicated that he goes with farangs so I'll let you know what happens.

Jellybean
September 7th, 2019, 01:57
As always arsenal, it’s a pleasure to read your comprehensive Pattaya trip reports. And thanks also for providing the added bonus of the accompanying photos.

arsenal
September 7th, 2019, 03:08
Gotto admire the bare faced cheek of the mb who contacted me on blued and demanded a photo while telling me that if he didn't like the look of me he wouldn't meet me.

I told him to get stuffed. I don't audition for money boys. Hahaha.

arsenal
September 7th, 2019, 16:13
I came across this bizarre chicken installation on some windswept beach far far to the south of Pattaya.

Manforallseasons
September 7th, 2019, 17:46
Must be a chicken outpost; waiting for the chopping block.

francois
September 7th, 2019, 18:19
It appears to be a memorial to all the chickens who sacrificed their lives so certain farang could enjoy eating them.:eek:

lexusgs
September 7th, 2019, 18:50
Gotto admire the bare faced cheek of the mb who contacted me on blued and demanded a photo while telling me that if he didn't like the look of me he wouldn't meet me.

+1 with u mate - don’t know who’s keeping the boys fed but they seem to a lot choosier nowadays. Good luck to them lol

arsenal
September 7th, 2019, 19:31
Cafe Pitini. Not pretty nor fancy but both things of beauty in their own way. Little point critiquing either as they are what they are. Delicious to eat, generous with joy, size and taste. Happily eat both again. Took a long ride on the bike before I could even walk so full was I.
Cottage Pie. Vegetables.
Fruity Pie. Homemade custard.
Water.
358 baht.

bkkguy
September 7th, 2019, 20:20
I came across this bizarre chicken installation on some windswept beach far far to the south of Pattaya.

a line of cocks standing to attention - wish we saw more of this in the bars!

As always arsenal, it’s a pleasure to read your comprehensive Pattaya trip reports.

according to a recent study (https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2019/09/01/755185560/optimists-for-the-win-finding-the-bright-side-might-help-you-live-longer) those with a positive outlook on life are much more likely than others to live to be 85 years old or more so rest assured Jellybean, based on arsenal's current posts he will be pleasuring you for many years to come - provided you also adopt a positive attitude!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

arsenal
September 7th, 2019, 23:28
Haha. Plenty of cocks standing to attention in Nice Boys.

Popped into Winner Boys. Hello Campers, Hi de Hi. I left after about ten minutes. Awesome massage from W and now looking for a snack before getting on with the evenings activities.

francois
September 7th, 2019, 23:36
Tonight was sitting with a friend at Diamond Bar and we joked, as every motorbike went by, that is Arsenal. Now it seems one of them was Arsenal!! And my friend did go to Nice Boys so maybe he observed Kuhn Arsenal in action?

arsenal
September 7th, 2019, 23:46
No. I haven't been to Nice Boys this evening. Maybe later.

arsenal
September 7th, 2019, 23:53
Chinese tour group chucking out time at BBB.

neddy3
September 8th, 2019, 08:24
I'm enjoying your reports arsenal.

You're obviously having a good time.

That pier with the chickens is weird!

arsenal
September 8th, 2019, 09:37
Thanks neddy3. I'm having a riotous time of things. The only criticism I have is that there are very very few new boys so nearly all my encounters have been with previous muses. But they have excelled and really delivered. One massage and one off yesterday and I was one happy john.

Nice Boys a few nights ago when i had the place to myself. The rules are simple. Bounce the ping pong ball into the glass about two feet away and collect the 40 baht placed underneath. Two boys had won and the atmosphere/fun was about to go stratospheric when some other customer came in so we stopped.

While taking out my IDP at the police checkpoint at Jomtien yesterday one of my ping pong balls fell out and the policeman picked it up as it was bouncing on his side of the bike. The attitude and style of the Pattaya police has improved out of all recognition in the last few years. These days even getting a ticket for no helmet is a bit of a laugh such is their willingness to chat and smile.

a447
September 8th, 2019, 10:18
A very interesting thread, arsenal.

I love the way it just meanders along. Who knows what will appear next?

A great read!

arsenal
September 8th, 2019, 12:55
Thanks a447. To answer your question.
Siam Country Club. Plantation course.

With its valet car/bike pick up service, rolling hills, gorgeous views across to Jomtien and Koh Larn it's one of the loveliest places to come to. Serene and green with beautiful furniture and 4 star hotel levels of service. Very civilised and clearly classy yet the warmest of welcomes whenever I've come here for lunch.

I love to sit and watch the delightful lady caddies in their blue and yellow outfits with white wrap around hats.

They offer a full menu encompassing Thai, Japanese, and western dishes. I almost always have the chefs salad which is basically a load of things cut up and put in a bowl. As you can see, this one is somewhat generous.

The bill for the food, an apple juice and a latte including tax and service charge was 517 baht. Prices here haven't gone up in about 6 years if my memory serves me correctly.

arsenal
September 8th, 2019, 23:08
To Sky Bar towards the far end of Jomtien. Beautifully done on the roof complete with swimming pool, luxurious tables, chairs and day beds. So much money has been spent on the building that there is nothing left to pay for someone skilled to work in the kitchen.

The food was mediocre, often the way with such places unfortunately. It took about 40 minutes to arrive so this is clwarly npt a kitchen at the top of its game.

Menued as shrimp and pulled pork taco it was actually a wrap. Loosely filled with a few shrimps, little pork and a filler of sweetcorn it lacked taste and beauty. The chips were a little undercooked and presentation bore little resemblance to the photograph. The coleslaw was good.

I paid 507 baht of which about 400 deserves to go to the view.

Smiles
September 9th, 2019, 01:26
" ... That pier with the chickens is weird! ... "Not weird at all. We paint eggs at Easter ... and the chickens seem to be OK with that.
Thais are animists to the core (among other things) so planting 500 chicken statues on a pier seems to me to be right on mark when the boys head out to the dangerous sea. Of course it helps. Why wouldn't it?
Same same goes for one's home itself. Does this total mishmash disorganization of a spirit house below help in day-to-day life of a Thai? Absolutely.
Fanta anyone?

More than chickens here ... the more the better. Thais don't get minimalism in any way: that's why they're not Swedish.

Nirish guy
September 9th, 2019, 02:10
I always wondered just how old FANTA must be if all their ancestors were obviously such big Fanta fans !?

arsenal
September 9th, 2019, 04:14
Having offed a boy from NB early ish in the evening I thought I was probably done. I did try to off one of the waiters from Boyz Music but he spoke little English and wanted 2500 baht so experience told me not to proceed. Tomorrow however is another day and perhaps he'll be offering a discount on his exorbitant pricing.

However I found myself in Rainbow Bar down in Jomtien. There a twinky Cambodian boy, not usually my type somewhat took my fancy. I whisked him back to my hotel and he was great fun.

I'll certainly visit that bar again. Orange juice 150 baht and 500 baht for the off fee.

arsenal
September 9th, 2019, 15:52
More chickens. This time in Bang Saray.

frequent
September 9th, 2019, 18:15
More chickens. This time in Bang Saray.Nothing wrong with chicken

arsenal
September 9th, 2019, 18:28
Nice enough dinner at Le Petite Planete. Pate, salmon and chocolate souffle.

Service is the same as usual, a slight feeling that you're interrupting their family time. Oh well at 350 baht one gets what one gets.

a447
September 9th, 2019, 18:39
Arsenal, any reviews of Thai restaurants?

arsenal
September 9th, 2019, 18:44
Look through the thread a447. There's Preecha and Jejuk4 here somewhere. Complete with photos.

arsenal
September 9th, 2019, 20:15
Just a few bits and pieces before I go.out.

I counted my change at Castro 3 times but it was in a confusing set of denominations and didn't make sense. After the third count the katoey gave me the 10 baht she'd been holding in her hand hoping to keep. The other staff smiled at her willingness to humiliate herself for such a small sum.

The weather has felt positively autumnal with strong winds and choppy seas as well as the occasional falling leaf. Quite lovely.

I've struggled to find many new boys and have offed previous dalliance.

It's the norm now that anyone just plays music or a tv show on their phone with no headphones. This wanker behaviour covers every demographic.

Nice Boys is still fun but at times it's closer to a canteen than a bar with almost constant eating in every corner.

I'm hoping they'll get some boys in new Goodboys before I leave.

The B-Boy who expressed an interest has not taken it further. Yesterday he gave me a quick hug in Boys Music but then shot off.

arsenal
September 9th, 2019, 22:01
And what's more, he's just ridden by on a huge Ducati so I'm guessing he isn't desperate for my 1500 baht. Haha.

neddy3
September 10th, 2019, 08:49
There have been several times that I have been sitting in Panorama, and watched the B-Boys leaving after their final shift in the bars.

Quite a few B-Boys seem to have upmarket motorbikes, so I guess that business is OK.

Do these guys work elsewhere, other than the gay bars? Anyone know?
They don't seem interested in the customers from the bars.

arsenal
September 10th, 2019, 11:43
"Just a few bits and pieces before I go.out."

Well go out I did and had an absolute riotous time of things. Noticing the police checkpoint and not wearing a helmet I sharply turned into Sugar Hut, put on me helmet and gleefully resumed my journey. I was duly stopped and the officer was checking my licence when another one rode up and told him what I'd done. I laughed out loud and said "you saw me". He nodded, pointed and we both laughed. Ticket issued.

I'd been in Sunee and Boyztown earlier and was now on the hunt for a boy. Plenty of choice in Jomtien but not what i wanted. Back to BT and into X-boys.

I'd seen T a few times before and while his face is stunning and his body that of a swimmer he always came across as a bit shy for my taste. Well we had a little chat and discussed matters and off we went. A magnificent off.

Dropped him back at the bar and enjoyed a ride along Jomtien Beach Road and a sandwich/iced coffee at one of the many 24 hour stores.

It's now about 3.30am but I'm not ready to sleep. Off to Royal House Karaoke. Heaving with party people. There's a gay massage boy who has got two of the staff and is wrestling with them on the couch. This goes on all night. All three come and talk to me for 20 baht tips and equipment fondling. There's a boy on stage I'm totally in love with. I've had him for a drink but with little English and very conservative views on his role of pleasuring me I didn't call him over this time. We spoke a few times and had a cigarette together.

Left there at about 5.30 having drunk two beers. Small Heineken 100 baht. Very cheap. Photos below of the bar and the boy I'm in love with is there on stage.

a447
September 10th, 2019, 14:44
Can you please tell us how the karaoke works?

I gather you just turn up by yourself and there's no need to sing. Do you call someone over to join you at your table? Are there available hosts standing around waiting for customers?

Is there a scene like the infamous ktv places in China?

arsenal
September 10th, 2019, 16:17
a447.
Nothing like in China. Think lots of parties that often blend into one. Anyone can sing but not all have western songs available.

Yes, there are host boys and you can call them to your table. Tbe cost can get confusing so ask about it beforehand. When they're on stage it's first come first served so if you like a boy get in there. I've had a few boys over the years and they vary in fun levels provided.

BTW. A beer used to cost 150 baht there but it's currently only 100 so a rare instance of a price decrease. No doubt because in May the place was empty and closed. So hats off to the owner for his common sense.

I'll find out what a bottle costs.

Re: The plane in post whatever. They're clearly refurbishing it with painting and stuff so it's going to actually be something. Can't wait to find out what. I did try and ask one of the workman but to no avail.

Manforallseasons
September 10th, 2019, 16:50
There is a karaoke owned by a gay guy called Jackie Karaoke, the boys that work there are similar to the type that worked at Goodboys. It is not easy to find, you need to walk up Pattaya Tai and make the last left turn you can before third road and keep walking till it is on your right. Do not even bother going before 1:00. It is not huge but has nice intimate seating, the only drawback is the deafening level of the music and only Thai is spoken. Many of the boys live above the karaoke.

arsenal
September 10th, 2019, 18:14
It's perfectly simple to find. MFASs directions are spot on. Soi 18 off Pattaya Tai.

Manforallseasons
September 10th, 2019, 18:19
Yes thats it.

arsenal
September 10th, 2019, 18:32
Can you have fun with the boys MFAS? Or off them?

Manforallseasons
September 10th, 2019, 18:35
Can you have fun with the boys MFAS? Or off them?

Can do either....up2u

arsenal
September 10th, 2019, 18:40
Thanks. However I've just received the message below from some 38 year old on blued. Very tempting I'm sure we'd all agree. Hahaha. He's nothing if not honest.

"I’m top I really like open ass hole and sucking dick before fuck if you have strong ass because I’m not easy cum!!!"

Manforallseasons
September 10th, 2019, 18:45
There should be a law against having sex with a 38 year old.... His description sounds perfect for FH, while he is getting fucked he can give a lengthy critique of Brexit!

arsenal
September 10th, 2019, 18:50
Now that did make me laugh out loud.

bkkguy
September 10th, 2019, 19:47
His description sounds perfect for FH, while he is getting fucked he can give a lengthy critique of Brexit!

as I am sure FH would appreciate the difference between getting fucked by this guy and Brexit is that with Brexit both the dicks and the assholes are doing the fucking

actually being a fan of teabagging I quite like British comedian James Acaster's Brexit analogy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm6Id3Qt8Wk

arsenal
September 10th, 2019, 20:14
Back to more important and relevant matters. Paying the 400 baht fine this afternoon took about an hour. A convivial, almost jovial atmosphere abounded with one officer saying "see you tomorrow" as his customers left.

As I have done many times before I've often wondered why a noticeably commercial organisation like the RTPF doesn't set up a coffee shop on the premises. They certainly have room and I could have done with a coffee. Just a thought.

Point of order.
My offence was not wearing a helmet but the ticket was ticked 'violating a red light' so I don't know what they was about.

Right. Let's hit the town and see what happens.

arsenal
September 10th, 2019, 20:47
Delicate manoeuvres were required as J was sitting with another customer. Eye contact and a few 20 baht notes secured said hot boy to be collected in 30 minutes.

a447
September 10th, 2019, 20:55
Eye contact and a few 20 baht notes secured said hot boy to be collected in 30 minutes.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JMMKSa8DBME

a447
September 10th, 2019, 21:49
Pay particular attention to the lyrics!

arsenal
September 11th, 2019, 00:07
The line up on stage were all irresistible but my eyes continually returned to an off I hadn't had in many years. The Cornish pasty. 90 baht and totally perfect.

arsenal
September 11th, 2019, 02:27
To Sunee Plaza's most infamous bar for a game of ping ping, Nice Boys style. The idea is to bounce the ping pong ball into the glass. The one on the right is easier and has no rules for 20 baht. The one on the left is harder, has 100 baht but the competitor must be naked to compete. The gay boys went for the easy one while every straight boy got his pants off and tried for the 100. Great fun.

arsenal
September 11th, 2019, 10:19
I did visit Jackyy Karaoke but found it rather user unfriendly. They couldn't sell me an orange juice or even a coke. Only a bottle of spirit was available. So I left for the warm welcome and embrace of Royal House.

arsenal
September 11th, 2019, 18:31
It's my last day today and I wanted to do three things.

One. I wanted to have dinner at DD as I hadn't managed to get there this time. Very nice too. Simple chicken salad then sea bass and vanilla ice cream. Nothing complicated but everything done very well and for 299 baht it remains supreme value.

Two. I've fancied this taxi bike rider since I arrived and I wanted to ask him if he went with farangs. But he was always with other riders and so asking him was impossible. This evening I see him and he was far enough away from his colleagues that I could speak to him. He said no which was exactly what I expected. I'm not disappointed so much as glad that I could at least ask. Not asking would leave the question unanswered and that would have been terrible..

Three. A final.massage with W. To take place in an hour or two.

latintopxxx
September 11th, 2019, 18:56
arsenal I have truly enjoyed your posts, pics are a real nice touch. Glad u mention propositioning the taxi bike rider, pity he didnt agree, keep trying, one will say yes, I should know as Im certainly not shy.

Oliver2
September 11th, 2019, 21:31
What was his reaction? surprise? amusement? annoyance?

arsenal
September 11th, 2019, 22:26
His reaction was simply a firm no. But firm nos have a habit of turning into oks here in Pattaya.

latintopxxx
September 12th, 2019, 04:04
so true...often its a question of price or privacy or both

arsenal
September 12th, 2019, 12:10
Well my last night proved uneventful. The massage from W was as always, excellent. I considered offing another boy later in the evening but to be honest I just wanted to relax and have an early night...2.00am.

This morning I had a breakfast at Pirate Cafe which felt like the perfect place to go. See photos below.

Still amazed by the almost breathtaking stupidity of some people. Popped into the pharmacy. The stupid girl working there had tied her cat to a pole and it was asleep on the other side of the door so the cord was stretched across the doorway. Guaranteed to trip everyone up. Dozy fucking bitch.

Handed the bike in and am now at the hotel waiting for the taxi to the airport. It's been a wonderful time. For sure nothing like as many new boys as I would have liked but then they tend to arrive in October/November. A hot new boy from Issan arrived at NB last night. A drink and an equipment check proved he's made of the right stuff.

Looking forward to.my next trip here which is just a few months away or maybe even just a few weeks. Many of you are coming here soon and the legendary arsenal can report that Pattaya is still very much Paradise on Sea and the food, boys, motorbiking, fun factor are all in great form.

Unless something exciting happens on the way to the airport this travelogue has reached its conclusion. And they all lived happily ever after.

THE END.

Oliver2
September 12th, 2019, 13:34
It sounds as if arsenal found a few things to interest him in Pattaya. For me, Thai food, fun and sex is only a few days away....but you won't catch me on a motorbike , however cute the boy.

a447
September 12th, 2019, 14:14
Thanks, arsenal. I loved it and am looking forward to your next Pattaya adventures.

neddy3
September 12th, 2019, 17:28
Yes, I agree.
Cheers arsenal.

neddy3
September 12th, 2019, 17:30
You had lots of fun, and did not deny yourself.

I wonder what your average daily spend was.

Manforallseasons
September 12th, 2019, 21:18
Great trip report....
Makes me wish I was a tourist!!!

Jason105
September 13th, 2019, 12:25
Thanks for the posts and the pix.
I will be in Pattaya in about three weeks and you have given me some restaurant suggestions that I will check out.
Good info on the bars as well.
I won't be tooling around on a motorbike even though it obviously gave you great pleasure and allowed you to visit lots of places that are not close to either BT or Jomtien. And if I get brave enough to do a motorcycle taxi they had better have a spare helmet.
Hope you had a safe trip home.
Thanks again for the posts.

All the best

christianpfc
September 13th, 2019, 13:03
Great report!

If you could post more on the boys you had in the gay online dating forum, I would be very interested.

I was in Pattaya last month, and two months ago, and despite low season no lack of willing boys, both regulars and new. The problem is to choose whom to go with.

Women in gogo bars don't bother me, but I won't pay a Baht to watch boys in jeans. That puts Boys3 and A-Bomb on my blacklist. I might nonetheless follow invitation by staff to have a look, and then point out that the boys are fully dressed, and tell them that I can get to watch boys in underwear nearby for the same price, and will go there.

arsenal
September 13th, 2019, 15:56
Epilogue.
The massage with W was fantastic. I love the little ashtray he makes for me out of tissue. Topics we discussed included a previous colleague and his hideous silicon injected member as well as the state of gay business in Pattaya.

I only has one boy from the dating app Christian and I haven't got anything else to say about him.

I didn't get round to offing anyone else which is usual the night before I leave.

My hotel staff were as wonderful as usual. I watched with a mixture of disgust and sadness as a succession of non-western guests used neither please nor thank you when requesting things. My sadness was for those guests who live in such backwards places that advanced language skills have not yet reached them.

On that note I watched a Cambodian staff member in a bar in Jomtien refuse to give up his seat to a customer. The customer is a long standing friend of the bar owner who coincidentally happened to be elsewhere at the time. Cambodian staff member is a cunt.

Other downsides. None really. A bit of rain but only light drizzle and only once did it last most of the day.

As I've already said, I did not find as many new boys as I would have liked but then if you go there as often as I do that's going to be the case. Nice Boys could probably lose a few of those who never seem to get offed and there s a few there who need to offer more services if that's the bar they choose to work in. Too many more and the bars reputation will begin to suffer.

I invited one boy for a drink and he immediately pointed to his tooth so no kissing. That was enough for me and so I sent him back to the stage. 200 baht for a fairy fucking 'toothache' drink is a red rag to a bull as far as I'm concerned. The next evening he was excluded from all my tips activities which can amount to quite a bit. I've dropped over 1000 baht there in 20 baht tips before.

The above notwithstanding. I can sit in NB and count 10 previous offs on the stage so it's clearly a place that is light years ahead of the test in offering fantastic boys and offs.

Now all that's left is to think of the title for my next travelogue.

Manforallseasons
September 13th, 2019, 17:28
As you are looking for a title for your next travelogue may I suggest “Is that all there is”. https://youtu.be/LCRZZC-DH7M

arsenal
September 14th, 2019, 07:39
That's an inappropriate title as far as I'm concerned. 10 different boys in 11 days is a fine haul.

frequent
September 14th, 2019, 08:56
That's an inappropriate title as far as I'm concerned. 10 different boys in 11 days is a fine haul.Evidently the thread should be called "Some Leisure Upscale Thailand"

arsenal
September 15th, 2019, 11:48
A digestif.

I first saw K in a Jomtien bar. Tall and strikingly handsome with a lean Cambodian fisherman's body and straight black hair he was a beauty. I've offed him quite a few times since then. I saw him this trip. He was fat with thin hair, terrible complexion and palid skin. I told him to stop taking drugs. If he doesn't it's going to end very badly one way or another.

A couple of times recently the boy I've offed has taken so much happy juice that after kissing him for long periods I had a headache.

No point denying that we, as consumers do fuel the drug trade albeit to a very small degree.

latintopxxx
September 15th, 2019, 20:00
Same could be said of anyone, like a lawyer, waiter, doctor or teacher. I accept absolutely no responsibility for what they decide to spend their earnings on.

christianpfc
September 15th, 2019, 22:32
...He was fat with thin hair, terrible complexion and palid skin. I told him to stop taking drugs.

A couple of times recently the boy I've offed has taken so much happy juice that after kissing him for long periods I had a headache.
That's interesting. I thought people become emaciated from taking drugs, at least that the picture I have in mind of junkies in the West, and all glue sniffers I know in Thailand are slim.

What is happy juice?

francois
September 16th, 2019, 00:47
What is happy juice?

According to the Urban Dictionary, happy juice is :

happy juice
the stuff that comes from a penis when a guy gets a little too happy.

kram987
September 17th, 2019, 04:03

I always have mixed feelings about that, The positive is I would rather they tell me "not interested" then go with me and give me poor service.

latintopxxx
September 18th, 2019, 01:43
cheekty MB, I have money...so I am simply gorgeous...a stud

christianpfc
September 21st, 2019, 21:15
According to the Urban Dictionary, happy juice is :

happy juice
the stuff that comes from a penis when a guy gets a little too happy.

Doesn't fit in the context of post #105. So I ask again: what is happy juice?

francois
September 21st, 2019, 23:43
Alcohol.

arsenal
September 22nd, 2019, 08:05
High energy drinks or sometimes something not available in the usual retail outlets.

dinagam
September 22nd, 2019, 08:45
Some boys are on cough syrups with intoxicating breath.

francois
September 22nd, 2019, 11:35
Doesn't fit in the context of post #105. So I ask again: what is happy juice?

It really means but Arsenal wanted it to mean, nothing more and nothing less.

arsenal
November 18th, 2019, 14:49
To be continued...

arsenal
November 18th, 2019, 14:53
Well I managed to break my own record this morning but not in a good way. I got pulled over by the police for not wearing a helmet within an hour of getting the Click. To make matters worse as the charming and rather attractive smily policeman was writing the ticket his colleagues were packing up to go for lunch. 5 minutes later and they'd have been gone.

He told me "we're only here for an hour so come in the morning or the afternoon. Haha.

dinagam
November 18th, 2019, 14:59
Enjoy yourself.
Put aside all inhibitions.
And drive safely.

arsenal
November 18th, 2019, 15:12
Consider it done.

Nirish guy
November 18th, 2019, 16:08
When youre getting stopped for no helmet is it that you've just momentarily forgot to put it on before driving off or just that you prefer and opt to NEVER wear one ? The second being totally fine by me btw if thats your choice. I'm just asking as several years ago you pay your money and take your chance but now surely with SO many (new) checkpoints popping up around each corner these days surely the mathematical odds of getting fined now far outweighs the chances of "getting away with it" ?

Or are you perhaps just doing the getting caught once a day thing, then happily factoring in paying that days fine ( at the end of the day) and so then driving about the rest of that day helmetless and waving that days existing ticket if stopped later again that same day perhaps and so are just considering that first fine a "charge" for helmet less driving rather than a fine perhaps just ?

It just seems you're getting stopped now way more than before ( which matches my own experiences too and is why I ended up ditching my bike altogether and walking / busing it everywhere on my last trip for the first time.

arsenal
November 18th, 2019, 17:39
First night dinner at Le Petit Planete. Excellent.

Smoked salmon to start. Little to be done with this except buy decent quality dalmpn and serve it nicely and they scored 10 out of 10 for both. Freshly baked bread and butter.

Duck with orange sauce. The 70s joint champion and this one was delicious. Soft and slightly pink duck breast. The orange sauce was both sweet but not overly so and intensly savoury.

Apple tart and creme caramel were available but I was full so a little lime sorbet was sufficient.

Total.bill with water was 350 baht. Amazing value for what was served.

After many years berating them they have finally learned that bottled water is supposed to be served unopened.

Manforallseasons
November 18th, 2019, 19:24
This has become my favorite restaurant the food is wonderful and they are truly happy for your business however, a new restaurant has opened just a few doors away called 3J also good and they do an English breakfast for 99 baht, sadly Petite does not do breakfast and I do not like Cusine Au Beurre or Deli Diner located on the same Soi.

a447
November 18th, 2019, 19:50
Ahhh...canard à l'orange. Fond memories of mum's cooking when I was a child. Usually followed by a fantastic île flottante.

I've tried these dishes in many countries - but not Thailand. The île flottante is basically the same everywhere, but the duck varies quite a lot.

I'll definitely give Le Petit Planete (La petite planète) version a try.

Thanks for the heads-up, arsenal.

dinagam
November 18th, 2019, 19:55
First night dinner at Le Petit Planete. Excellent.

Duck with orange sauce. The 70s joint champion and this one was delicious. Soft and slightly pink duck breast. The orange sauce was both sweet but not overly so and intensly savoury.

I must try the duck breast one of these days. The dish looks succulent and titillating. You certainly love your food arsenal.

arsenal
November 18th, 2019, 21:55
Nice comments guys. Appreciated.

A fightt for my prestigious custom between the outside guys at Dreamboys and X-boys. Dreamboys won. Into Dreamboys and straight back out again as there was nothing on stage that interested me and I would have been the only customer. Big laugh from the X-Boys guy. A drink in X-Boys and then a massage with W. So good I gave him a 100 baht pay rise. BT very quiet..

arsenal
November 19th, 2019, 00:02
Toy Boys had loads of boys and loads of customers. I sat there eating a KitKat and there was a previous off of mine on the other side of the bar. He was with a customer so of course I really wanted him. Then the customer left and I decided I didn't want to off him either. Fickle? mmm.

Nice Boys was great fun. It was Sam's birthday so full party mode was in swing. The naked boy I had with me wanted to feed me birthday cake but I declined as it looked disgusting.

Pretty fucking good stuff for an opening night in Paradise on Sea.

Smiles
November 19th, 2019, 00:05
" ... I sat there eating a KitKat ... " That's a nick name, right?

BOY69
November 19th, 2019, 12:12
Toy Boys had loads of boys and loads of customers. I sat there eating a KitKat and there was a previous off of mine on the other side of the bar. He was with a customer so of course I really wanted him. Then the customer left and I decided I didn't want to off him either. Fickle? mmm.

Nice Boys was great fun. It was Sam's birthday so full party mode was in swing. The naked boy I had with me wanted to feed me birthday cake but I declined as it looked disgusting.

Pretty fucking good stuff for an opening night in Paradise on Sea.

Good to know that bars in Sunee Plaza stiĺl doing well , I didn't visit the bars there many years ,What sort of boys at Toy Boys and Nice boys ?

neddy3
November 19th, 2019, 12:50
Good to know that bars in Sunee Plaza stiĺl doing well , I didn't visit the bars there many years ,What sort of boys at Toy Boys and Nice boys ?

Two very different places! Two very different groups of boys.
About all these bar have in common is the boys, in some degree of undress.

arsenal
November 19th, 2019, 13:54
Nice Boys are overwhelmingly straight and Toy Boys virtually all gay.

arsenal
November 19th, 2019, 14:18
Nice breakfast at Bon Cafe then feeding the fish at Mountain Cafe. They seemed to enjoy their food as much as I do.

Now I wouldn't usually post a photo of a urinal but in this case I'll make an exception. A breathtaking idea so simple and genius that I can't believe I haven't seen it before. Wash 'n' Flush. Save water. I love it.

arsenal
November 19th, 2019, 15:54
A little pleasant interaction with some of the Bang Saray fishing guys. Fishing boats, the rigging and their nets have always struck me as flummoxingly confusing and I don't know how anyone can operate them. Sorry the photos are a little dark but the sun was in an awkward position.

Manforallseasons
November 19th, 2019, 16:16
Nice breakfast at Bon Cafe then feeding the fish at Mountain Cafe. They seemed to enjoy their food as much as I do.

Now I wouldn't usually post a photo of a urinal but in this case I'll make an exception. A breathtaking idea so simple and genius that I can't believe I haven't seen it before. Wash 'n' Flush. Save water. I love it.

I see your into cottaging...

arsenal
November 20th, 2019, 03:25
Somewhat disappointing with regards to boys. Few of my type and nothing new at all. Even Nice Boys needs to get rid of a lot of the dead wood and get some fresh faces in and Bir needs to do it soon.

Dreamboys had 4 boys and when I walked into Wimnerboys I was completely alone.

Tried Jacky karaoke again but they didn't have any beer and were not very welcoming. I don't know what magic fairy dust MFAS has but two attempts there suggests it's not very farang friendly.

Contrast that with Vision where I was welcomed, greeted and seated with an ice cold beer as well as lots of friendly 'hellos' and smiles.

neddy3
November 20th, 2019, 05:18
From what I have seen, DreamBoys has been very quiet since the show was stopped.

Can you tell more about Vision please?

arsenal
November 20th, 2019, 08:34
It's on a road off of Third Road Neddy. Loud and busy it had over 100 boys on stage last night. 150 baht for a beer..

The twins are back with The B-boys dance troupe. There is now a female go go bar in Jomtien so no reason not to get a few male ones there. Then the move from Sunee will be virtually complete.

lonelywombat
November 20th, 2019, 10:44
I googled Vision and got nothing about a bar.
Can you be more specific

BOY69
November 20th, 2019, 11:50
What is Vision go go bar ? dance club ?
Gay veneu ?
Can you be more specific ?

arsenal
November 20th, 2019, 12:09
It's a metrosexual karaoke.

Things took a decidedly upwards turn with a massage from M in one of the places around Tukom. I've told him that next time I'll off him. He was handsome, warm, sensual and enthusiastic in pleasing me. All man, he enjoys kickboxing and has loads of tattoos as well as a mook and an Issan earring. My type to a tee.

Manforallseasons
November 20th, 2019, 13:06
Somewhat disappointing with regards to boys. Few of my type and nothing new at all. Even Nice Boys needs to get rid of a lot of the dead wood and get some fresh faces in and Bir needs to do it soon. .

Nice Boys is a huge disappointment for me as I live here. Many farang that I know that come here every 3 months or so also complain that nothing ever changes at Nice Boys. It is time that the owner got off her/his ass and did in fact find fresh meat!

arsenal
November 20th, 2019, 13:59
Yes. She really does. There are boys there who I've never seen offed.

I'm now in one of my favourite roadside coffee houses with a man strimmng, a noise I find both comforting and irritating at the same time. But I do love the s.ell of freshly cut grass. Like an English country garden Thai style.

Marsilius
November 20th, 2019, 16:53

This sort of w.c. was introduced, so I understand, in Japan where houses are often small and space is at a premium - so, if you can channel the water draining from the washbasin into a means to flush the loo, you can make do with a smaller bathroom. The system also cuts down on water usage.

The UK hardware chain B&Q stocked such a design about five years ago and I bought one to fit in a very small second bathroom. When you press the flush button, the cistern empties to flush away the waste while it is simultaneously refilled by mains water coming into the washbasin and then draining into the cistern below (see picture).

As B&Q no longer stocks such items, I guess the concept never caught on widely in the U.K.

arsenal
November 21st, 2019, 02:01
A stroll along Dongtan Beach revealed new visitors. Dozens of squirrels have set up camp there and happily come down to be hand fed. Two offs tonight, both from Sunee and both performed admirably. I can't help feeling that the boys of Sunee and the squirrels share certain characteristics. Haha.

Nirish guy
November 21st, 2019, 04:06
I can't help feeling that the boys of Sunee and the squirrels share certain characteristics. Haha.

What you enjoy watching both of them keenly licking away at your nuts perhaps !? :-)

frequent
November 21st, 2019, 04:34
What you enjoy watching both of them keenly licking away at your nuts perhaps !? :-)The Wombat can perhaps confirm the continued existence of the Australian business whose slogan is “Nibble Nobby’s Nuts” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobby%27s

It’s in the save vein of double entendre as Cockatoo Wines’ billboards featuring a busty actress with the slogan “I feel like a Cockatoo” https://www.news.com.au/news/erin-mcnaught-in-ad-cock-up/story-fna7dq6e-1111116017971?sv=3c1560d4bc0a4675dc40261973adffb

arsenal
November 21st, 2019, 10:10
Well I meant that they're pretty, have bright twinkly eyes, various markings on their bodies, with a slim and elfin like physique and will stay with you as long as you're feeding them but always looking out for someone with more delicious morsels to offer.

dinagam
November 21st, 2019, 11:40
A stroll along Dongtan Beach... I can't help feeling that the boys of Sunee and the squirrels share certain characteristics. Haha.

I can't agree more.
Look at how relaxed one squirrel is, while the other requires a little coaxing. Eventually both will surrender to you.

arsenal
November 21st, 2019, 13:40
Offed a boy from one of the Tukom massage joints. They wanted 500 baht off fee but came down to 300 when I just said I'd take Ms number and call him later. He was a star.

The petrol guy in the big Shell station initially tried to give 400 change instead of 420 and then tried to give 19 instead of 20. His embarrassed face losing demeaner was priceless.

The 'chocolate eclair' from Big C joins the 'lemon tart' in being gruesome and inedible.

arsenal
November 21st, 2019, 21:41
Really nice meal at Jejuk4 down in Bang Saray. Tom Yum had the zingy and spicy taste expected. Shrimps in black pepper were excellent with a really firm texture. Tempura vegetables were light and crispy with virtually translucent batter and served with a honey and chilli dip. Vegetables in.oyster sauce were all al dente. Steamed rice is steamed rice and is as is. Total bill was 800 baht exactly. Good value.

GerBear1958
November 22nd, 2019, 00:14
I hope I can find ” All man, he enjoys kickboxing and has loads of tattoos as well as a mook and an Issan earring” when I come there. All I hear about are feminine boys. This sounds much more fun.

Things took a decidedly upwards turn with a massage from M in one of the places around Tukom. I've told him that next time I'll off him. He was handsome, warm, sensual and enthusiastic in pleasing me. All man, he enjoys kickboxing and has loads of tattoos as well as a mook and an Issan earring. My type to a tee.[/QUOTE]

Jellybean
November 22nd, 2019, 00:46
I am enjoying reading your latest Pattaya travelogue, arsenal. And thanks for taking the time to add the photos. Keep it up!

And welcome to the forum, GerBear1958. :)

frequent
November 22nd, 2019, 00:50
I hope I can find ” All man, he enjoys kickboxing and has loads of tattoos as well as a mook and an Issan earring” when I come there. All I hear about are feminine boys. This sounds much more fun. If Pattaya's your destination you're definitely heading in the right direction

arsenal
November 22nd, 2019, 01:15
Thank you gentlemen. Your favourite legendary Arsenal has been absolutely putting himself about right, left and fucking centre thus evening.

A previous off from NB showed up there and he was fabulous last time and exactly the same this. His hair had changed and was now the floppiest of floppy haired boy next door types. Thank you N.

Then down to Jomtien and I saw a boy I'd clocked a few nights ago with even floppier hair than N and I didn't think that was possible. Floppy hair will get me every time. He too turned out to be a previous off from NB and so I offed my second boy of the evening. He too was as delightful as before but even better looking. Thank you T.

No photos of the boys. Shame cos they're both athletic, mannish, hsndsome and superb sexual craftsmen.

frequent
November 22nd, 2019, 07:26
Thank you gentlemen. Your favourite legendary Arsenal has been absolutely putting himself about right, left and fucking centre thus evening.Sir Les Paterson had something similar to say about Joan Collins - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl4ie3TaPGg

arsenal
November 22nd, 2019, 14:01
If mongooses had go go bars.

The one on the left is staring at a previous cliemt.The next two are coming on to me. Number four is looking at another punter entering and number five totally disinterested in everything.

Manforallseasons
November 22nd, 2019, 16:53
The one on the left is staring at a previous cliemt.The next two are coming on to me. Number four is looking at another punter entering and number five totally disinterested in everything.[/QUOTE]

#3 has been @Nice Boys at least three years!

christianpfc
November 22nd, 2019, 17:30
I was there on the same night, and one boy (#17 if I saw correctly, I don't know their names) had a money garland to which I added 100.

Comparing Nice Boys and Toy Boys: I have been asked for 1500 short time by a boy who works there, and some boys only sit outside in jeans and are never on stage in underwear, and there were reports about boys going only with women. Three good reasons for me to boycott the bar. But I have a look inside every time I'm in Pattaya, and what I see would warrant a visit. But I rather spend my money in places where I know every boy would go with me for 1000.

arsenal
November 22nd, 2019, 20:52
A delicious dinner on Jomtien Beach Road served with a quite stunning sunset.

Lovely Tom Yum chock full of shrimps and straw mushrooms. Asked "Spicy or not Spicy?" I replied "not spicy" and that's how it came with a lovely warmth. Steamed NZ mussels. Not the biggest I've ever had but nicely cooked and served with a seemingly hot dip and a mango mayonnaise. Service was delightful.

I can't rememher the restaurants name so I'll post that later. Total bill with water was 450 baht.

goji
November 23rd, 2019, 04:20
If mongooses had go go bars.
The one on the left is staring at a previous cliemt.The next two are coming on to me. Number four is looking at another punter entering and number five totally disinterested in everything.

If this was Grinder, photos lying face down can mean they are hiding a beer gut...

arsenal
November 23rd, 2019, 09:45
There was never anything in this thread for you frequent but your metamorphosis into scottish-guy is now complete as you dance from thread to thread bringing that which you always bring.

Enjoy whatever remains of Easy Rider's lifespan but my participation in it has finished because I've made it clear for over 6 months that I find you as odious as I do tiresome.

Marsilius
November 23rd, 2019, 14:14
I can't rememher the restaurants name so I'll post that later. Total bill with water was 450 baht.

Please don't forget to do so, arsenal - I'm getting a bit fed up with eating in the same old places in Jomtien complex (including, Lonely will be disappointed to hear, Yupins) and so a new recommendation will be very welcome.

lonelywombat
November 24th, 2019, 15:43
Please don't forget to do so, arsenal - I'm getting a bit fed up with eating in the same old places in Jomtien complex (including, Lonely will be disappointed to hear, Yupins) and so a new recommendation will be very welcome.

Marsilius I have mentioned that I joined the mailing list at Yupins and still get a copy most months. I dine there maybe once a trip more for the wine and the company.
I have a pork test that I apply to Yupins and others, and Yupins has failed the last three times I last visited. Pork is difficult to cook,in particlar when it has to be defrosted first. I have found a place near Soi Dianne that cooks pork superbly.

The alternative is to go to the new cafe that Arsenal has found to replace his world famous breakfast near Tukcom.Obviously that was handy to the place he stays at , but he has moved on too.

Marsilius
November 24th, 2019, 16:55
Marsilius I have mentioned that I joined the mailing list at Yupins and still get a copy most months.

I too receive the Yupins newsletter. It is, though, a publication best appreciated for its inadvertent comic value. The occasional Daily-Mail-style "the UK has gone to hell in a handcart" asides from its embittered Thatcherite author (presumably the Yupins mine host?) are a particular delight.

In person, the host seems to be aspiring to the level of unctious obsequiousness famously displayed by the late lamented Richard Burk of Amor fame. The food is, as Lonely suggests, of variable quality. Yupins's convenient location for any resident of Jomtien Complex is, however, a plus.

neddy3
November 25th, 2019, 12:26
There was never anything in this thread for you frequent but your metamorphosis into scottish-guy is now complete as you dance from thread to thread bringing that which you always bring.

Enjoy whatever remains of Easy Rider's lifespan but my participation in it has finished because I've made it clear for over 6 months that I find you as odious as I do tiresome.

Well, arsenal, I'm disappointed.
Not that you're fed up with an odious and hypercritical grouch. That bit I get.

But your posts had a joy to them.
Someone in holiday mood, with money in his pocket and a willingness to spend it, having a good time here and there.
Showing us how a shorter visit to Pattaya can still be exciting and fun.

Ignore him. Tell us more!

BOY69
November 26th, 2019, 12:11
From which bar you offed N ?

arsenal
November 27th, 2019, 19:12
Well I'll just give this a happy ending. It was pointed out to me that it's had over 16000 hits, a board record so I'm guessing a few of you liked the product. I stopped writing it because frequent is such an odious and venal character that his presence in a thread of this nature is enough to spoil any pleasure it might bring. I suppose we should be grateful there was none of this childish 70+ year old man's Bavarian mad kings nonsense since I started informing everyone who he was talking about. If you don't know then pm jelly bean or a447 or me or look it up. It made little difference to me, I still had loads of great food and boys, often from new and unusual sources. I just didn't post it here. Anyway I digress.

Dinner at Preecha. My last night for a couple of months so I thought I'd go for it and order enough food for two people. Then eat it all myself.

A pulsatingly fresh Sea bass deep fried until crispy with firm and juicy flesh served with chunky sweet and sour sauce. Steamed mussels perhaps on the small side but a generous portion and they came with two dips, a fiery one and a sweet garlicky one. Shrimp fried rice a little stingy with only two shrimps albeit quite large in size. Fried mixed vegetables with a good crunch and nicely savoury from the oyster sauce. Total bill with water was 840 baht. Delicious.

The pictures below. The first three are the view during dinner, the next two are dinner and the last three are the view on the way home.

Sadly as it stands there won't be any more of these threads from me.

a447
November 27th, 2019, 19:58
as it stands there won't be any more of these threads from me.

I see a glimmer of hope in the "as it stands" that you may change your mind and continue contributing to this thread.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way.

This has been a thoroughly entertaining and informative thread with nobody knowing what is coming next. Always a surprise waiting for us. It has been a joy to read.

frequent
November 28th, 2019, 04:46
I see a glimmer of hope in the "as it stands" that you may change your mindI think you'll find arsenal means "unless you ban frequent"

StevieWonders
November 28th, 2019, 07:39
I think you'll find arsenal means "unless you ban frequent"And a good thing that would be too. Why should arsenal have to throw his toys out of the pram just so he can stop people posting in HIS threads?!

alipatt
November 28th, 2019, 10:24
Just another thanking arsenal for taking the time to post. Great to read

arsenal
December 3rd, 2019, 09:02
Boys featured in a most delightful way on my recent trip. For a start the beautiful tall chisled and gorgeous sometimes blonde bait boy who occasionally turned up at Eros with his "kiss little bit" and "no smoke" now appears periodically at another bar. I offed him and he was a dream. Sexually 10/10 and genuinely delightfully company. So much so that I had him three times. The final time arranging the meeting place got so confused that I told him to come to Nice Boys and got the waiter to give him directions. A professional sportsman in his other life he was the number one star of this trip.

As long as not mao or on happy juice I always get the boy to drive the bike afterwards when taking him to wherever he wants to go. His driving reflected his sports training as he moved at speed while demonstrating total awareness of everything around him. I could have sat on the bike behind him for hours.
Thank you E.

Next trip already booked and not long to wait.

neddy3
December 4th, 2019, 11:56
Oh arsenal, now you've got me mystified.

The only professional sportsmen I have heard of earn good money, and some earn indecent amounts.
That doesn't fit with a boy plying his skills at Eros. Now, does it?

arsenal
December 4th, 2019, 12:38
Well I'm only repeating what he told me and I can't see any reason for him to lie. It does fit in with his sporadic appearances in Pattaya. He certainly had a sportsman's* body and as I've said, he rode the motorbike in a unique way. But true or not makes no difference to me. He was an extraordinary off. Three times.

*But he lost 4-3 at penis penalties. He really did. Fucking hysterical.

He's still in Pattaya if you can find him.

neddy3
December 5th, 2019, 04:36
Thanks arsenal. Glad that you had fun.

But now I have another question.

Quote: *But he lost 4-3 at penis penalties. He really did. Fucking hysterical.

Please explain!
(As a colourful Aussie politician is want to say).

arsenal
December 5th, 2019, 09:06
Well Neddy the 'rules are flexible but it basically involves a 1 baht coin being catapulted using the erect willy.

dinagam
December 5th, 2019, 11:23
Well this is getting interesting.
Did it also involve catching the coin with an open mouth?
Or involving two other guys marking the goal posts?

arsenal
December 5th, 2019, 11:48
I think I've said too much already. Rofl.

arsenal
December 8th, 2019, 07:44
In a move described as "a terrible decision" directly to the otherwise fabulous owner, Mr Pell, the boys of X-Boys now sport jeans after the second show.

a447
December 8th, 2019, 08:40
...the boys of X-Boys now sport jeans after the second show.

What is the reason for this madness?

Police crackdown? Lots of female Chinese customers?

arsenal
December 8th, 2019, 08:56
Dunno. I wanted to explain that it makes the boys look less accessible as well as dissuading those who just fancy looking at eye candy. But it seemed complicated so I refrained.

Perhaps reason and time will see a reverse.

dinagam
December 8th, 2019, 09:25
X-boys Pattaya continues as a karaoke bar after the last show where boys no longer wear those scandalous underwear and outfits.

arsenal
December 8th, 2019, 09:36
Yes. It can be a good pop in place if you find yourself needing a boy at 3.00am.

And who doesn't?

arsenal
January 24th, 2020, 22:43
Power Boys had about 15 boys on stage. Some straight, some gay, some with tits and some who looked like they were assembled by a committee.

arsenal
January 25th, 2020, 23:01
Big dragon in Boyztown.

gerefan2
January 26th, 2020, 07:43
BT looks deserted for a Saturday evening and Chinese New Year as well.
I was in my condo (early start Sunday) but didn’t hear one firecracker all evening.
Chinese all scared away by the Virus?

dinagam
January 26th, 2020, 08:04
I like the shockingly sexy outfit in the last pic, I guess it belongs to a showgirl at Castro bar.

francois
January 26th, 2020, 11:12
I like the shockingly sexy outfit in the last pic, I guess it belongs to a showgirl at Castro bar.

Or showboy?

arsenal
January 26th, 2020, 11:57
Burns Night in @homebar last night. I missed the haggis eating, thank the ancient gods of Alba. However late in the evening many of the kilt wearing boys were only too happy to reveal what they were wearing underneath. Nothing. No photos, sorry.

Manforallseasons
January 26th, 2020, 13:22
Burns Night in @homebar last night. I missed the haggis eating, thank the ancient gods of Alba. However late in the evening many of the kilt wearing boys were only too happy to reveal what they were wearing underneath. Nothing. No photos, sorry.

The kilt wearing “boys” of Jomtien Complex are more likely to have a bearded clam under the kilt.

arsenal
January 26th, 2020, 13:53
Nope. Generously endowed they were. No seafood to be seen. Haha.

arsenal
January 26th, 2020, 14:41
Except here. The catch of the day.

arsenal
January 27th, 2020, 08:31
Well you knew it was coming sometime. DD.
Greek salad.
Lamb steak.
Chocolate fondant.

dinagam
January 27th, 2020, 15:57
I can see that the sauce is at the ready, but still, the slab of meat appears dessicated. It makes me wonder if it has been prepared in an air fryer.

gerefan2
January 27th, 2020, 18:56
Looks like they have spelt your handle in chocolate sauce !

arsenal
January 28th, 2020, 02:06
A nice evening in Paradise-on-Sea. No offs but a fun filled drink with one boy in Winner Bar and then another in Nice Boys. A massage in BT rounded things off nicely.

Can be interesting to watch the BasilFawltyesque behaviour of bar owners. One this evening got irritated because I wouldn't hand a tomato ketchup covered toasted sandwich wrapper to the staff member but insisted on putting it in the bin myself. Oh well.

arsenal
January 28th, 2020, 10:11
Bad things really do come in 3s.

Last night there was grumpy bollocks plus two fat bald cunts looking like Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee took my table when I went for a walk in Jomtien.

And this morning.
Well the police have been noticeably absent until just now when I got caught with no helmet in Jomtien.

They wanted keep the bike (they aren't allowed to keep licences anymore) and me to schlepp over to the police station in Soi 9, Pattaya.

Fuck that. They 'kindly' agreed I could pay it on the spot and so the pantomime took place. I even gave them an extra 100 as a tip for their 'kindness'.

arsenal
January 28th, 2020, 10:51
Just got stopped again, this time on Sukumvit. Fully helmeted this was a quick and pleasant encounter but all should be aware they're out in force for the next few days.

arsenal
January 28th, 2020, 22:34
Bad karma exorcised. Wonderful off from WB and my gorgeous goalkeeper has showed up plus a handsome new doorman is about.

Also. Said off is looking to open ago go bar in BT so it's good news all the way.

arsenal
January 29th, 2020, 18:23
Ruantalay restaurant Bang Saray.

BOY69
January 29th, 2020, 22:36
Yes I ate there 2 years ago , A boy I met took me there , the food and service were excellent.

arsenal
January 30th, 2020, 00:26
Dinner was the same as a couple of nights ago so I didn't post a photo. As you say...excellent.

Quite the evening tonight. Had a few boys in mind and was sitting in a beer bar when a thrice times previous espied me and sat down. We talked and I told him that last time he was a space cadet and not much fun. He told me "boys not always same same" and so I offed him and true to his word he was great entertainment. HE insisted he dance naked to an often played bar show song while I filmed him. Thanks J. Great stuff.

Then into a nameless go go bar for drinks with two naked gay boys and a full on punch up between.two of my previous offs. Both straight, one of those 'who can.take the most pain' games the Thai boys love got out of hand. Proper punches thrown but all was resolved by the legendary arsenal with 20 baht each, a kiss from me and an insistence they kissed each other. Which they did.

Now down in BT where there are few customers but a great vibe.

arsenal
January 30th, 2020, 14:49
To Terminal 21. Huge-mongeous and slightly more user friendly than Central Festival due to its ease of mcy parking on street level.

After a good reccy I went into IO Italian Osteria on the 2nd (Uk) floor.

Complimentary bread. Dense and fresh with a heady yeasty aroma and balsamic/olive oil to dip in.

Roast pork belly. Hard to imagine this dish being done any better. Generous with crispy crackling, the meat soft and moist and the fat almost liquid. Served with Italian mustard.

Grilled vegetables. Some soft, some crunchy, some sweet, some bitter, some earthy. All fantastic and they come with a garlic dressing. Ask for some sea salt and the large granules sprinkled over brings it to life.

Homemade lemon sorbet. For me it was on the sharp side but there was no denying the extraordinary fresh lemony taste that bounced withacidic freshness. But the star of that show was the biscuit. The I Italian waiter didn't know its name but it was homemade. Full of nuts and butter I could have forced down half a dozen of em.

Wonderful Italian service, you know just one wink away from flirting. With an apple juice, a latte, service charge and vat added it came to 930 baht. Great cooking, superb quality ingredients, lovely service and I did order more than I needed to so I'm very happy with that and had a lovely lovely lunch. Recommended.

NB. Just to the left of this restaurant is an exit/entrance where you can nip to enjoy a cigarette and look at the view down to Jomtien.

latintopxxx
January 30th, 2020, 15:12
...whats with all the food pics....

lonelywombat
January 31st, 2020, 05:50
The food reports and descriptions of restaurents are soon forgotten That is the problem of posting all these is a general listing in Sawatdee Gay Thailand.

My suggestion is that Arsenals posts be incorperated in a Thai dining thread, with all his pics.
That way in a locked thread, posters in Thailand or planning to visit can be kept informed by our restaurent adviser, who puts so much effort into these. They should not be allowed to fade away.

gerefan2
January 31st, 2020, 10:17
...whats with all the food pics....

Another day another gobble?

arsenal
January 31st, 2020, 23:37
If you cone across a Vietnamese boy with a star tattoo on the side of his neck working in Boyztown. Avoid avoid avoid.

latintopxxx
February 1st, 2020, 01:19
kindly elaborate...was the sex below par...did he smell...did he help himself to your stuff while you showered...did he give ui an sti

BOY69
February 1st, 2020, 01:19
If you cone across a Vietnamese boy with a star tattoo on the side of his neck working in Boyztown. Avoid avoid avoid.

May I ask why ?

arsenal
February 1st, 2020, 01:38
No further information. Caveat emptor.

latintopxxx
February 1st, 2020, 06:18
...ok...so another post about nada...

colmx
February 1st, 2020, 07:07
Also. Said off is looking to open ago go bar in BT so it's good news all the way.
Saw a post on FB that Happy Place will be re-opening. Hope they don't find the Ghost of Sawatdee past lurking under the tiered seating!

arsenal
February 1st, 2020, 15:41
I hope they do. He ran a good bar and I had no issues with him whatsoever.

arsenal
February 1st, 2020, 15:52
Dinner last night at my current favourite eateries down in Bang Saray.. Garlic prawns, deep fried crispy mackerel with mango sauce, seafood rice and spicy cucumber. Glorious. With water and coffee 653 baht.

Today for lunch off to Cheap Charlie's. It's on Soi Buchaow on the right hand side headed from Tuckom. Roast Chicken dinner for 99 baht. Extra gravy...cheap at 20 baht and water. Total 144 baht..
Vegetables fantastic, the chicken was fine and the Yorkshire pudding was heavy and claggy but to be honest that is how I like Yorkshire pudding. Superb meaty gravy. I couldn't eat it all. Excellent value and very generous in size.

sglad
February 2nd, 2020, 00:37
I hope they do. He ran a good bar and I had no issues with him whatsoever.

Who did?

arsenal, what's the name of the restaurant where you had the deep-fried mackerel with mango sauce?

What would be your top three seafood restaurants in Pattaya and surrounding areas?

arsenal
February 2nd, 2020, 01:55
It's called Ruantalay Restaurant, Bang Saray.

I don't have a top three.

a447
February 2nd, 2020, 09:48
I couldn't eat it all.

Thank God for that! There's enough food for 3 people!

BTW, do they have the "doggy bag" service in Thailand.

arsenal
February 2nd, 2020, 10:03
I don't know about 'doggy bags' a447 but 'doggy style' service is very common.
Haha Haha.

arsenal
February 2nd, 2020, 11:03
Hail hail rejoice rejoice. The 89 baht breakfast makes a triumphant return to the pages of SGT courtesy of Cheap Charlie's.

The picture below is the 'small' and as expected the place was full of happy and full customers.

arsenal
February 2nd, 2020, 14:33
The smell of the grease. The roar of the crowd. Testosterone filled fun at the sand track.

neddy3
February 2nd, 2020, 15:40
Keep enjoying yourself arsenal. You always know how to have a good time.

I have been to Ruantalay a couple of times, and agree that it is a good restaurant.

arsenal
February 2nd, 2020, 18:33
neddy3 wrote.
"I have been to Ruantalay a couple of times, and agree that it is a good restaurant."

It's a little bit out of the way so is less busy than some of the others and the clientele is perhaps a cut above. Very few families with children. It also comes very well dressed to the dinner table. Tonight is pictured below.

aot871
February 2nd, 2020, 18:42
Whats the driving time from jomtiem to the above

arsenal
February 2nd, 2020, 20:40
About 45 minutes with a gentle motcy amble along Jomtien Beach Road. Less if screaming down Sukhumvit in a car..

sglad
February 2nd, 2020, 21:27
Mouth-watering pics. You sure eat a lot of fried rice and seafood, arsenal. Hope you're getting enough exercise (no, bedroom calisthenics don't count).

Any recommendations for seafood restaurants within Pattaya City itself?

arsenal
February 3rd, 2020, 00:35
No single recommendation but there are loads along Jomtien Beach Road.

However it's the location that's part of the experience so I'm always happy to ride down to Bang Saray as the sun sets.

arsenal
February 5th, 2020, 11:40
A lovely dinner at DD followed by a lovely most manly off from the rogues gallery that is Power Boys.
Prawn salad.
Sea bass with dill sauce.
Banana samosas with chocolate chip ice cream.
299 baht not including the manly boy.

BOY69
February 5th, 2020, 12:11
Sorry where is DD located ?

Manforallseasons
February 5th, 2020, 12:41
Wow, a manly boy from Power Boys this I must see!

dinagam
February 5th, 2020, 12:53
Did the manly boy cum like the dressing on the prawn salad?

Manforallseasons
February 5th, 2020, 13:30

That is the dressing on the prawn salad!

arsenal
February 5th, 2020, 13:38
DD (Deli Diner) is next to Tuckom.
There are a few manly boys at PB.
No. Thousand Island.

arsenal
February 5th, 2020, 14:20
Down to Tutu Hawaiian Beach for a mocktail and a gander at the para-sailors.

Andaman!
February 5th, 2020, 15:25
If he did, must have been a disappointing orgasm as that salad looks pretty dry. Maybe that thick and creamy load of dill sauce next to the sea bass isn’t dill sauce at all......?

christianpfc
February 6th, 2020, 09:23
Power boys seems to be back on track. Last visit was positive (higher number of boys than the years before, and several worth a second look).

arsenal
February 6th, 2020, 18:38
Another exceptionally delicious dinner at Ruantalay.

Having previously credited the clientele as of high behaviour standards it was with disappointment that I had to move tables as the child behind started playing noisy computer games. When exactly did parents decide that they don't have to give even the timiest fuck about other people.

Manforallseasons
February 6th, 2020, 19:19
Having previously credited the clientele as of high behaviour standards it was with disappointment that I had to move tables as the child behind started playing noisy computer games. When exactly did parents decide that they don't have to give even the timiest fuck about other people.

With your luck you will have a kid like that sitting in the seat behind you on your return to the UK.

goji
February 6th, 2020, 20:40
When exactly did parents decide that they don't have to give even the timiest fuck about other people.
Asking them to behave sometimes works.

arsenal
February 7th, 2020, 02:16
The Boy Diary.

J works out of xxx bar. Tall, dark and handsome in buckets. He wanted to go with me but I've taken him twice already this trip and as a flutterbye I was looking for someone new.

B also wanted me to take him but I've had him twice in total and although I want him again this trip tonight wasn't the night. He too is very nice looking in a boy-next-door way.

Saw N, also in Sunee. I first met him a few years ago during the big Songkran day but he was unavailable at that moment.. So captivated was I that I wanted him more than any other boy in existence. The desire has gone now and gone for good.

Quick looksie in Jomtien yielded nothing. There is a nice looking Cambodian but he's a space cadet and always has a chemical induced grin on his face so I dont go there.

To BT. I quite liked a boy in X-boys but his camp demeaner put me off. Over to Dreamboys where the Vietnamese mentioned before works out of. He left with another victim and will no doubt specialise in Chinese punters soon enough.

Back to Jomtien for constant questions on the apps. Yawn yawn yawn. The day ends boyless and joyless.

Oh well.

arsenal
February 8th, 2020, 11:17
A few nibbles from the last few days. Irwin showed how to throw a party in Sunee. Far from balloon chasers the request had been to bar owners in Jomtien to come and bring plenty of people with you. It was great fun.

Last night's off was a re-visit to E, my handsome Kamchanburi based goalkeeper and he was as astounding as always. I've now got 5 awesome stunners in Sunee and Jomtien and they're on a sort of rota system. All straight and all very skilled at their profession.

Parties were in evidence all over the place last night as the bars closed early and the Thais headed to the beach to drink and play.

Dinner at La Petit Planet was very good. A selection of pate's, pork medallions in mushroom and bacon sauce and pannacotta with mango. Again remarkable value at just 320 baht.

Manforallseasons
February 8th, 2020, 11:29
[QUOTE=arsenal;264638]A few nibbles from the last few days. Irwin showed how to throw a party in Sunee. Far from balloon chasers the request had been to bar owners in Jomtien to come and bring plenty of people with you. It was great fun.

If someone only visits a bar when they offer free food they are "balloon chasers" if they are regulars it is perfectly exceptable.

arsenal
February 8th, 2020, 12:00
Ordinarily I would agree with you but this was a birthday party, not a bar promotion exercise and as I've said the request had gone out to bring people.

Our group were there from about 9 till 2, drank (and paid for) copious amounts of alcohol while also givin' it large at he karaoke machine and making the party go with an out of tune bang.

But all that matters is that everyone there had a fantastic fun time and it was perhaps the last great night that Sunee will play host to.

Manforallseasons
February 8th, 2020, 13:44
Our group were there from about 9 till 2, drank (and paid for) copious amounts of alcohol

Glad to hear this as I noticed another group previously of the meatloaf crowd that probably gave up their usual Wednesday group dinner for the free eats and probably lingered over a cup of tea or a drink for hours!

arsenal
February 8th, 2020, 14:06
Haha. The only meatloaf this lot are interested in comes attached to a boy a third their age.

gerefan2
February 8th, 2020, 15:30
It was indeed a night to remember ...we went off to a Tomboy Karaoke place afterwards and didnt finish until 7 a.m.!

arsenal
February 8th, 2020, 17:07
Breakfast at Cafe Pitini. Posted before but always worth re-posting. The best I've found here. 159 baht.

Two slightly odd things directly opposite each other on one of the big motorways south of Pattaya. A huge model aircraft and a huge reclining Buddha.

christianpfc
February 8th, 2020, 19:41
I've now got 5 awesome stunners in Sunee and Jomtien and they're on a sort of rota system. All straight and all very skilled at their profession.
How about a few posts in the gay online dating forum (even if they are not online)?

That's Wat Nong Wa Makham Khu วัดหนองหว้า มะขามคู่ ระยอง on highway 36 in Rayong province and the airplane is about 2 km south of it. At about 65m base length (measured on google maps satellite), the longest reclining Buddha on the Eastern coast of the Gulf of Thailand.

arsenal
February 8th, 2020, 20:33
Castro is open. BBB is open. X-Boys is open. Panorama is open.. Massage joints are open. Cafe Royal will open at 12.00am.

arsenal
February 10th, 2020, 14:21
I've just spent 40 minutes watching a police road check (helmets) from my hotel balcony.

And today's chosen prey appeared to be....Thai ladies surprisingly.

arsenal
February 10th, 2020, 22:38
The Boy Diary.

So a few days ago a super duper good looking boy was hanging around xxx go go bar. The owner told me he was going to work there after Big Buddha Day. Sadly it transpires that he doesn't want to work there. Sad arsenal although a private arrangement is still possible.

Yesterday an absolute 10 had been hanging about outside xxx bar. A chat with the mamasan and I was to go and collect him tonight. He was there waiting when I arrived but it turns out he ain't had the required full moons being short of two so that's a big no no go go. Even sadder arsenal.

Round the block and the most boyishly boyish of boyish boys smiles at me and with floppy floppy hair I am sold hook line and sinker. A quick chat about my requirements and compensation paid and the deal is struck. Delightful from 1st minute to last and all inbetween. line address taken and I shall certainly be seeing E again.

Boywise this trip is definitely back to the level expected.

Manforallseasons
February 11th, 2020, 13:14
Arsenal get a grip......Deli Diner has been sold and is now under new management.