PDA

View Full Version : Easy Rider

Pages : 1 [2]

arsenal
February 14th, 2020, 23:56
Really lovely party tonight at Euroboys. Mainly Western music and not especially loud. The result is that farangs and Thais are talking, laughing and dancing together. Other bars take note.

gerefan2
February 15th, 2020, 16:50
Caffe Pitini came up with a nice touch yesterday (Valentines Day)
The food there is excellent and the trip advisor reports outstanding.
Good fare at a very reasonable price.
Located on left side of Soi Buckow about a mile after leaving Pattaya Tai.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g293919-d5426869-Reviews-Cafe_Pitini_Pattaya-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

arsenal
February 16th, 2020, 11:25
Breakfast at Triple J next to Tuckom in Diners Row. 99 baht.

dinagam
February 16th, 2020, 11:41
Nice, but where are the fruits?
I guess you already have had a banana or two before the morning shower.

francois
February 16th, 2020, 11:49
Our group were there from about 9 till 2, drank (and paid for) copious amounts of alcohol while also givin' it large at he karaoke machine and making the party go with an out of tune bang.

But all that matters is that everyone there had a fantastic fun time and it was perhaps the last great night that Sunee will play host to.

Myself and another forum member did spot you there, Arsenal.
As for the music, too loud in my opinion but that is to be expected.

Zebedee
February 16th, 2020, 14:37
Nice, but where are the fruits?
I guess you already have had a banana or two before the morning shower.

No shortage of "FRUITS" here!

sglad
February 16th, 2020, 16:45
No shortage of "FRUITS" here!

Fruitcakes, more like it.

arsenal
February 16th, 2020, 20:38
The Vietnamese boy has now found his calling as a doorman/bait boy outside Dreamboys. Avoid.

arsenal
February 17th, 2020, 22:14
The police are putting up huge road checks daily staffed by 10-12 officers. Really quite OTT at the moment.

Nirish guy
February 18th, 2020, 00:14
Things must be getting tight at home from the lack of Chinese tourists and the wives are telling them to get the finger out and get out and "earn" !??? some more money !

arsenal
February 18th, 2020, 00:29
Definitely. Quite unpleasant at the moment and stopping everything in site. Likely to deter many first time tourists from returning.

Nirish guy
February 18th, 2020, 01:04
Definitely. Quite unpleasant at the moment and stopping everything in site. Likely to deter many first time tourists from returning.

Oh even some more longer term visitors from returning too as it was one my own list of "oh fuck this for a lark" every time I was / am stopped. Are you playing the waving the "I've already got my ticket for being stopped today not wearing my helmet game thanks and yes my license IS valid ( even if it's not) game " or are you just playing ball to avoid the hassle?

PapaBear
February 18th, 2020, 01:43
Yes the usual Thai logic. Now there are only half as many tourists to extort so we must double up on the ones who are still here. We have a quota to fill.....

arsenal
February 18th, 2020, 02:34
Currently riding around Pattaya feels more like Xinjiang than a holiday city.

arsenal
February 20th, 2020, 11:32
Tourist visa extended. 1 1/2 hours start to finish. My hotel had uploaded the wrong passport number so I wasn't on the system. The immigration lady could have simply refused but instead she called the hotel and got them to put in the direct details. Being polite and smiling and having a British passport pays off in spades. Again.

Broke a duck. Stole a straight boy from Royal House Karaoke. Delightful and so handsome that even my hotel receptionist was quite taken with him. Got him again at 6.00pm this evening.

gerefan2
February 20th, 2020, 13:35
I too went into the Jomtien immigration office in December to extend my visa exemption stamp. It also took 1 1/2 hours but had I not dropped into the condo office forst god knows what would have happened.
It took no less than 13 pieces of paper to accomplish.
1. Form for renewal.
2. TM 30 form, 2 pages
3 copy of room rental agreement. 2 pages
4 copy of room owners passport and visa...believe it or not...3 pages
5 photo....even though they took my pic...TiT
6 copy of my passport...2 pages
7. Copy of my entry stamp. 1 page
8. Copy of my airport exit form .1 page .

Unbelievable.
The following month I went on a border run to Cambodia ...not ONE single form ? Why?? WTF.

How you guys who live here permantly cope with all this BS I have no idea.

Rant over ....

I usually get a 90 visa before leaving home but was unable to do so this time due to being ill.

P.S. why can’t they just give everyone 6 months when they enter and avoid all this crap? Even the UK who are strict on entry give every tourist 6 months when the majority are only there for a few weeks.

goji
February 20th, 2020, 14:50
I recently extended my exemption stamp in Hua Hin at the Bluport shopping centre immigration office.
Step #1: Hand in passport and collect a queue ticket
Step #2: Go to nearby coffee shop for coffee and croissant. Sit in sight of queue screen.
Step #3: See agent when my number is due. They did all the copying and form filling, so I just had to sign in a few places.
Step#4: Pay 1900 baht. Leave.

That was about 1 hour 20 minutes, most of which was spent at the coffee shop.

Number of pieces of paper prepared by me =0.

Do you really have to prep all this yourselves in Pattaya ? If so, anyone would think they regard tourists as a drag on the local economy

arsenal
February 20th, 2020, 14:56
No. It's only two forms, one of which the hotel fills out, one photo...50 baht at the JIO and a few photocopies which the hotel did.

goji
February 20th, 2020, 15:55
In Hua Hin, they just took a photo with the webcam on the desk and I didn't see any documents from the hotel.
Mind you, there is naff all else in Hua Hin, so I don't expect to be back at their immigration offices for a few years.
If I do this in Pattaya, do I actually have to take documents from the hotel ?
I'm on my 10th hotel since last entering Thailand.....

gerefan2
February 20th, 2020, 16:10
Mind you, there is naff all else in Hua Hin,.

And so probably not the hundreds of people waiting to be dealt with either .
Incidentally while I waited an hour and a half I calculated that there were about 20 people ahead of me...that’s 20 x 1900 baht = 38,000 baht per hour and a half, or about 25000 bt per hour.
Assuming a six hour working day for 300 days a year that’s an income of something like 45,000,000 baht a year.
And that’s just extensions....

arsenal
February 20th, 2020, 23:17
Thursday night is schnitzel night at Dolce Vita in Jomtien.

A big slab of schnitzel served with a choice of sauces, crinkle cut chips and a salad. Huge, golden, crispy, moist the main event was very nice. The Hunters sauce was a little disappointing. Hunters sauce is simply Chasseur under a different handle. This one had no noteworthy flavour of tomato, wine or tarragon and was more like a gravy with mushrooms. Nicely cooked crinkle chips and the cucumber salad was fresh. Excellent value at 180 baht.

mr giggles
February 21st, 2020, 10:48
Another pic of artery- cloggers.
Methinks you are here for a good time, not a long time.
:rolleyes:

gerefan2
February 22nd, 2020, 20:00
Methinks you are here for a good time, not a long time.
:rolleyes:

Some prefer short time, not long time...nothing wrong with that!

dinagam
February 22nd, 2020, 20:27
The cucumber salad looks healthy ; overall a balanced diet for those taking the middle lane.

arsenal
February 23rd, 2020, 12:56
Gotto love the northern England old hag in Js restaurant yesterday who sat there waving her hand up and down and coughing at my cigarette smoke. Because her husband had just finished his.

Also hats off to the entrepreneurial Thai strolling up and down Soi Buakaew flogging Kamgara.

latintopxxx
February 24th, 2020, 00:41
thank you gerefan....as a short time connoisseur I appreciate the recognition that short time equals a good time

GerBear1958
February 24th, 2020, 05:40
Hello Arsenal. Thank you for your very informative thread. Don't worry about the negative guys complaining about your food pictures - I love them. I have never been to Thailand - but am looking forward to my trip there next January 2021. I have found this forum to be very helpful in my research. I will be in Pattaya, Bangkok, and Chiang Mai - each about 4 nights. I will continue to monitor these threads for more information. If you have any additional info to share - please do. I am particularly interested in finding Asian boys with multiple tattoos, piercings and Mooks. I have no idea how to find there rare pleasures. Thanks.

arsenal
February 24th, 2020, 08:55
Well you'll find it virtually impossible to find any boys without tattoos and piercings. Some hate the body adornment but I absolutely love them.

This trips BOtT (boy of the trip) has well over half his body covered in tattoos and an oval mook but only one small earring.

Manforallseasons
February 24th, 2020, 09:56
Well you'll find it virtually impossible to find any boys without tattoos and piercings. Some hate the body adornment but I absolutely love them.

This trips BOtT (boy of the trip) has well over half his body covered in tattoos and an oval mook but only one small earring.

I love it all with the exception of the “mook” however, any boy with a mook is not gay which for me is a real plus!

arsenal
February 24th, 2020, 11:13
Absolutely.

My BOtT.
I saw M in Royal House and he'd not been invited to drink for two consecutive 'auctions'. I stuffed 20 baht down his pants and a short while later he asked me if I wanted him to come with me.

He agreed to kiss and chuck wow but he didn't smoke. I stole him and for 1000 baht had a good value time. As I've mentioned before, even the receptionist couldn't take her eyes off him.

I fancied a repeat and used line to tell him what I wanted and what I'd pay him. I sent him the request in Thai. He agreed and I told him to meet me at the entrance to my hotel property. I suspected shenanigans. Sure enough when he showed up I went through it with him and he said no to the smoking. So I showed him our message history and said it's all or nothing.

He thought about it for a long time. On the one hand this farangs cock in his mouth and on the other 1500 baht. Eventually he said "OK". Again I went through it and told him that if he agreed he had to come in happy because I didn't want an angry Thai boy in my hotel room. He agreed. Receptionist smitten again, even a little jealous perhaps. Haha. And I went through it again just before we entered the room.

And true to form and absolutely typical Thai boy: having agreed to perform he did exactly that
He did everything expected and he did it with a lovely, slightly clumsy charm. His experience of sex with males amounts to precisely one (me) and that is a fucking HUGE turn on let me tell you.

I've seen him again since then and am loving teaching him about smoking techniques. He's absurdly good looking and his smile could light up North Korea. What a find and to think he only went to work at RH for one night cos he needed a bit of money.

francois
February 24th, 2020, 14:53
Gotto love the northern England old hag in Js restaurant yesterday who sat there waving her hand up and down and coughing at my cigarette smoke. .

You smoke in a restaurant? Have you no manners!:eek:

arsenal
February 24th, 2020, 15:05
No. Outside in the designated smoking area.

arsenal
February 24th, 2020, 15:15
4 Birds of prey.
Really poor photography cos I had to stop the bike and get the two shots in a matter of seconds but I loved the juxtaposition of the two raptors (hawks I think) hunting as the two helicopters landed at Utapeo.

Marc K
February 25th, 2020, 03:29
No. Outside in the designated smoking area.

Ah for some reason I can smell cigarette smoke a block away so "designated smoking areas" (unless they are hermetically sealed cubes with independent air filtration) don't help me to avoid smoke very much. I sure hope that one day this sad and addictive habit will disappear. It causes those of us with a moderate smoke allergy a good deal of discomfort. Sorry but it is true.

gerefan2
February 25th, 2020, 21:32
The newly refurbished Deli Diner...good as ever.

Manforallseasons
February 25th, 2020, 21:36
Had a pizza there 4 lunch....nothing special....new decor is pleasing.....same waitress very nice ....some good additions to the menu all reasonably priced.

arsenal
February 25th, 2020, 21:55
To Cheap Charlie's for Cottage Pie. Decidedly underwhelming. Rather thiin with some potato chucked on.the top. The peas were hard and the 'crusty bread was an over microwaved roll and so hard and chewy rather than crusty. Service was OK although they neglected to bring the condiment box. 135 baht.

Needing something sweet and comforting I biked to Cafe Pitini just further along the soi. 145 baht for a slap of apple and blueberry pie with an.ocean of custard. Happiness restored.

Nirish guy
February 26th, 2020, 00:06
To Cheap Charlie's for Cottage Pie. Decidedly underwhelming. .

Surely the clue is in the name !? As to why anyone goes on holiday and travels half way round the world only then to subjects themselves to such (crap) food just escapes me, I wouldn't eat it at home and I certainly wouldn't want to eat whilst relaxing on my holiday.

Re The Deli Diner's new look - have they now removed their (manky) fish tank for good then ? ( For the record i liked the place, the food and the staff etc, just not THAT)

arsenal
February 26th, 2020, 00:24
Well actually Nirish if you had 3 courses at CCs it's about the same price as DD. Even a little more depending on what you order. Also if you'd followed the thread you'd know their food is usually pretty good. The cottage pie was out of keeping..

Nirish guy
February 26th, 2020, 05:29
So, crappy food sometimes AND false advertising re the whole "Cheap" Charlie thing eh ! Oh well, I guess it IS Thailand after all..... ;)

neddy3
February 26th, 2020, 12:35
Breakfast at Triple J next to Tuckom in Diners Row. 99 baht.

Thanks for this tip, arsenal.

I tried it, and was pleased with the offering.
Even went again.

arsenal
February 26th, 2020, 14:11
Cheers Neddy. Regular long holiday visitors to Pattaya know that cheap rarely means crap as far as food is concerned. There is simply too much competition for that.

Oliver2
February 26th, 2020, 14:19
Correct; it's the quality at inexpensive restaurants that sets Thailand apart from anywhere else I've visited.

arsenal
February 26th, 2020, 14:22
Bitcoin Bistro. Soi Daynight off of 3rd Road on the left.

I half expected to see Matt slaving away behind the stove, perhaps in.partnership with NIrish, hence his trashing of the competition. Dark arts.

Very nicely appointed with a raised outside seating area and comfy furniture.

Breakfast well presented and coffee Americano. Fair price at 150 baht. A nice place to while away an hour or so.

goji
February 26th, 2020, 15:00
Is the coffee anywhere near as good as Gafae ? (Or Benjamit)
If so, I shall have to try it.

I note the cooked food seems to be back on the menu at Gafae, after being scrapped in early 2019. However, I've developed an addiction to the croissants and to have both would be a bit much.

Nirish guy
February 26th, 2020, 15:41
Bitcoin Bistro. Soi Daynight off of 3rd Road on the left.

So do they at least accept bitcoin there or is this just more false advertising then ? :-) ( As Matt did assure us you can buy just about anything with Bitcoin these days if I remember correctly :-)

arsenal
February 27th, 2020, 07:31
I am informed by someone who claims to know that they accept baht, bitcoin, American Express, gold bullion, IOUs, commemorative silver jubilee coins, Royal Mail stamps, uncut diamonds and other gems, share certificates, bankers drafts, pangolin scales, tickets to events and currently face masks.

I can't comment on the coffee as I only had the Americano..

BotT arrived late (hard to believe right?) and didn't go until 8.30. Too late for a dinner so along to the street food market for something. Chicken on rice with cucumber and various sauces of differing spiciness. They give a bowl of chicken broth which actually tastes like chicken. 50 baht. Cheap as it gets and exactly what you need after an hour and a half with M.

arsenal
February 28th, 2020, 22:30
It seems that most of Pattaya is currently being dug up to put in the new drainage system. If the Chinese and their tour busses were here the city would literally grind to a halt.

dab69
February 29th, 2020, 01:05
It seems that most of Pattaya is currently being dug up to put in the new drainage system. If the Chinese and their tour busses were here the city would literally grind to a halt.

Good to hear of sanitation coming in coronavirus time.
Imagining infected sanitation vapors being breathed in the heat rising from under sidewalk open vents and spreading illness.

Nirish guy
February 29th, 2020, 01:59
Good to hear of sanitation coming in coronavirus time.
Imagining infected sanitation vapors being breathed in the heat rising from under sidewalk open vents and spreading illness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mApQzKt8Ffs

arsenal
March 1st, 2020, 09:49
Am I allowed to be slightly irritated by Thai immigration official's habit of stapling things into my passport.?

And while I'm avin' a bit of a moan I'll mention the motocy taxi drivers. Simply venal when on the road. I wonder if they ever equate the horrific way they drive with less and less people using their 'service'?

And one last one. The relatively new Thai habit of cocking the head to one side, adopting a look of horror and screeching out 'aaaaaahhhhh' when they dont understand what you've said.

goji
March 1st, 2020, 17:15
Am I allowed to be slightly irritated by Thai immigration official's habit of stapling things into my passport.?

I would respectfully suggest you only allow yourself to be about 0.01% irritated about this habit. It's only an inside page and the staple prevents the form getting lost, so you don't have to go searching for one when leaving Thailand.

On the other hand, I was about 98% irritated when the stupid fat CUNT working on reception at an Ibis hotel in Porto opened my passport and she folded the front cover through 360 degrees so the face of it contacted the rear cover. Completely unnecessary and weakens the document. I don't expect the reception to deliberately and unnecessarily damage customers property.

I still regret not complaining to management, although my irritation was slightly reduced as the passport was due for renewal the following year.
I gave very poor feedback when IBIS asked me to review the place.

Nirish guy
March 1st, 2020, 17:43
Something that bugs me when going through immigration is why oh why in these days of saving the planet and all that malarkey do some countries still insist on having a stamp that takes up a full page of your passport !

Surely all they need to see and use is a single line entry type of stamp that stamps you in and another for out as if all Countries did that we could then fit say 5 or 10 entrances and exit stamps onto each page of our passports and so our passport would last much longer (and thus save the cutting down of trees for the paper etc).

Plus I mean it's not as if any forger worth his salt couldn't copy one of their simple stamps in a jiffy if they REALLY wanted to and now with technology being what it is most Countries I presume see your entire travel history on screen anyway in the click of a button and certainly re your movements in and out of their own Country you would think.

So all just a throw back to days gone by and an unnecessary waste of paper and to be looks like nothing more than a Country on an ego trip as they play the "hey look my stamps bigger than your stamp' game with other Countries immigration departments who are equally as silly!

ACTUALLY come to think of it - with technology being what it is now why do we even still needs stamp at ALL !!!

Zebedee
March 1st, 2020, 17:45
I would respectfully suggest you only allow yourself to be about 0.01% irritated about this habit. It's only an inside page and the staple prevents the form getting lost, so you don't have to go searching for one when leaving Thailand.

On the other hand, I was about 98% irritated when the stupid fat CUNT working on reception at an Ibis hotel in Porto opened my passport and she folded the front cover through 360 degrees so the face of it contacted the rear cover. Completely unnecessary and weakens the document. I don't expect the reception to deliberately and unnecessarily damage customers property.

I still regret not complaining to management, although my irritation was slightly reduced as the passport was due for renewal the following year.
I gave very poor feedback when IBIS asked me to review the place.

Wow,I don't blame you. I just grabbed my passport to check it, I opened it fully from the centre pages 180 degrees, but certainly not cover against cover it could break the "spine". There is a centre page with the microchip that could be dislodged if abused the way she did it. That clown thinks its a newspaper or a magazine!

Zebedee
March 1st, 2020, 18:03
Something that bugs me going through immigration why oh why in these days of saving the planet and all that malarkey do some countries still insist on having a stamp that takes up a full page of your passport ! !

I'll never forget the time a good few years ago now, I had limited space left for visas in my passport so I removed an old stick on visa. I was careful to choose one where the stamp mark was not left on the now new space. I was going through immigration in Jakarta, the IO flicked through the passport and somehow the shithead detected the glue residue on the page.
Weelllllll !!!! you should have seen the look on his face. It was as if he won the lottery, a huge smile on his ugly mug, he then brought me up the hall to his bosses office where I was "fined" . they escorted me to the ATM outside and back in again. They saw the knowing look on my face and pretended they gave a shit as they lectured me about it being an offence. The old visa was from a few years back.
Yes I know it was an offence, but I also know they pocketed the money. Marah sekali!

arsenal
March 1st, 2020, 18:06
Am I allowed to be irritated that none of the replies from the above relate to Thailand. Rofl.

And 0.01%
Unbelievably stingy. It's defacing the Queens document. Geddit?

arsenal
March 5th, 2020, 17:03
OK. Bored to fucking death of moto taxi driver talk. Time to take this thread somewhere more intetesting. Boys.

The prey.
Perhaps those inexperienced in the Bop (Boys of Pattaya) think that it's oh so easy to just walk into the bar and collect your boy. In a go go bar that is the case but not so in a host bar and totally not so in a host bar in Jomtien. For so many reasons THE boy is unlikely to be available the first time you see him. Patience.

The hunt.
I saw N from the bar opposite and immediately knew I must have him. Someone bought him two drinks and then someone else bought him another two. I didn't want him half-cut so I postponed matters until the following night. Again taking up a good view in the bar opposite I waited until my quarry appeared.

The kill.
I fired within seconds of his arrival. Future sightings in the bar were rare and he was never alone. This boy's a 10. Indeed so quick was I that he didn't even have time to take off his hat 'n' coat before avin a cupotea 'n' startin' work. A quick chat, agreement was reached, off fee paid and he was on the back of my bike within 5 minutes of showing up. Two further trysts tells you that he was great company with a beautiful face and slightly toned muscled body.

The picture of him sat on his own bike wearing a baseball cap and smiling as we said goodbye is the sweetest of bitterest memories of the whole trip. Still I got his line address so here's to next time N.

Legends tip. When hunting in Jomtien you're much better off sitting in the bar opposite as this affords a considerably better view of what's going on.

Jellybean
March 5th, 2020, 18:21
Following receipt of a report using the red triangle system, the posts relating to motorcycle taxis have been moved to their own topic, funnily enough, entitled, Motorcycle Taxis.

A link to the new topic is below:
https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?21324-Motorcycle-taxis

francois
March 6th, 2020, 16:39
And I thought Easy Rider was about motorbike taxis. Who was that naughty boy who pushed the red triangle? :devilsh:

goji
March 7th, 2020, 03:46
Who was that naughty boy who pushed the red triangle? :devilsh:
Does not require Sherlock Holmes.
Let's say, I don't think it was a Tottenham supporter.

And anyway, there are worse offences.

goji
March 7th, 2020, 03:52
A lot of good stuff in this post. Worth reading twice, so here we are......

OK. Bored to fucking death of moto taxi driver talk. Time to take this thread somewhere more intetesting. Boys.

The prey.
Perhaps those inexperienced in the Bop (Boys of Pattaya) think that it's oh so easy to just walk into the bar and collect your boy. In a go go bar that is the case but not so in a host bar and totally not so in a host bar in Jomtien. For so many reasons THE boy is unlikely to be available the first time you see him. Patience.

The hunt.
I saw N from the bar opposite and immediately knew I must have him. Someone bought him two drinks and then someone else bought him another two. I didn't want him half-cut so I postponed matters until the following night. Again taking up a good view in the bar opposite I waited until my quarry appeared.

The kill.
I fired within seconds of his arrival. Future sightings in the bar were rare and he was never alone. This boy's a 10. Indeed so quick was I that he didn't even have time to take off his hat 'n' coat before avin a cupotea 'n' startin' work. A quick chat, agreement was reached, off fee paid and he was on the back of my bike within 5 minutes of showing up. Two further trysts tells you that he was great company with a beautiful face and slightly toned muscled body.

The picture of him sat on his own bike wearing a baseball cap and smiling as we said goodbye is the sweetest of bitterest memories of the whole trip. Still I got his line address so here's to next time N.

Legends tip. When hunting in Jomtien you're much better off sitting in the bar opposite as this affords a considerably better view of what's going on.

I don't visit the Jomtien bars that often, but agree that sitting opposite is good for scoping out the boys.

Except for when I am accosted by some adorable examples whilst walking up the road, and the only difficulty is deciding which one to take.

I also avoid those who have been plied with too much alcohol.

arsenal
March 7th, 2020, 05:14
Thanks Goji. There's nothing I don't wholeheartedly agree with in either of your two posts.

Hunting in Jomtien is a genuine skill and snaring the trophy often requires the same patience and strategy as getting the 18 point stag or the 25 year old pike. Skill, patience and luck. But oh what fun it is.

arsenal
March 8th, 2020, 22:28
I think it was Sglad who wrote that at the beginning of my trip I was enjoying great food but not great sex but over the 5 weeks the average got right up there to levels expected.

On my last day there were 4 boys I really wanted again but being realistic I had to choose one.

J. Floppy haired and not very tall he's the best kisser in town. Ridiculously good looking he has farangs camped out waiting for his arrival. Shown photos of my boys everyone chooses J as their favourite.

N. The boy God from a bar in Jomtien. Straight hair with a toned body and a baseball capped smile to end war. Olympic levels of sensuality as he makes you think you're the love of his life.

D. Back on the go go bar scene after a year away. His body is simply perfect and his looks are both smouldering and warm at the same time. And an arse of heavenly perfection with skin that feels as if it's bathed in milk.

M. The Boy from the karaoke bar. A bit of rough disguised as a well-to-do- student or vice versa. Seemingly tousled hair but actially each one is individually cut. Boyish face masked with a light growth on the chin. Had the recptionist drooling the first time he came with me.

Those four could be the Take That, (circa 1994) of Thailand.

J as Mark
N as Jason
D as Howard
M as Robbie.

Gary was chubby then so he's not here. Sorry if he reads this.

After much deliberation I chose M leaving J and N crestfallen and I've got the line app messages to prove that. M was the most satisfying simply because he'd never been with a man before let alone smoked one. I was the first. His initial misgivings and long long time to decide convinced me he was telling the truth about that. He always arrived with a little oil on his fingers as he'd been working on his motorbike. A very lucky find.

francois
March 8th, 2020, 23:07
He always arrived with a little oil on his fingers as he'd been working on his motorbike. A very lucky find.

Most likely baby oil from working on his cock or someone else's cock.

arsenal
March 8th, 2020, 23:50
(deleted) Since when is baby oil black? And if thats all you've got to say it would be better if you said nothing.

latintopxxx
March 9th, 2020, 01:59
ROFL...LOL....his first...bet you also believe those buffalos die all the time....

arsenal
March 9th, 2020, 03:36
Over the last 16 years just 3 boys have told me I'm the first one they smoked. That's compared to the 160 or so who haven't.

BOY69
March 9th, 2020, 05:01
And I pretty sure all this 3 boys lied to you.

arsenal
March 9th, 2020, 07:07
Do you know them? Were you there? They gained nothing from it so....

latintopxxx
March 9th, 2020, 09:16
its ok arseboi....btw.....that rolex you bought for ngt200 is real genuine too....

arsenal
March 9th, 2020, 09:43
Yourself and boy69...You've never found a boy who did something for the first time.

My sympathy to you both. Keep looking. Its a real turn on.

dinagam
March 9th, 2020, 12:37
So arsenal is the party over for this trip then, eh?
You played the gracious host in picking the right pipers and the tunes, and in the end both parties are well compensated. It's a breath of fresh air.
If only one could have a bit of visual perspective of the lads, albeit in the prudence of the fig leaf decorative use, the impact could have been more shocking. Evidently you have chosen privacy and parsimony over scandals.
Pattaya has proven yet again to be a great ride.

goji
March 9th, 2020, 16:48
Over the last 16 years just 3 boys have told me I'm the first one they smoked. That's compared to the 160 or so who haven't.

Sounds about right.
Anyone who keeps an eye on the bars and the phone apps will notice there is quite a high turnover of people in this profession. Some stick around for years whilst others just last a few weeks. So eventually you get a first timer.

I've had a couple of lads from gogo bars and there was lots of cheering and clapping when I offed the lad as it's his first time. Then in the bedroom, he's a bit green.

Oliver2
March 9th, 2020, 17:30
I had the same experience years ago, when there were new arrivals form Isaan and so on every few days....the bar -owners would meet the buses in Bangkok and offer jobs and accommodation. And yes, there were some who were willing but bewildered and the occasional one who quickly realised that perhaps he was in the wrong job. At least with me as a customer.

There is certainly a high turnover but it is surprising how many do stay. I know some through P....one in his late thirties, after an unsuccessful marriage(with a cute daughter) has just returned. He must be nearly forty. I always fancied him but stayed clear because he was a friend of P! Another guy I know (mid thirties) returns every year or so for a holiday- and a bit of cash. And there's an extraordinary guy, thirty-four now, who still looks twenty. And still does well.

arsenal
February 7th, 2022, 01:02
Farewell.