PDA

View Full Version : Massage places with naked or towel guys?

bert1600
July 20th, 2015, 22:11
I will only stay two nights in Bangkok, so I will not have time to do a proper search.
Are there massage places where the masseur is naked from the start or just wears a towel with nothing underneath?
Help is appreciated very much.

arsenal
July 20th, 2015, 23:04
Any masseur will take his clothes off.

loke
July 20th, 2015, 23:38
Well maybe not any masseur , but if you're in a gay massage place , the odds are quite good he will start naked...

bert1600
July 21st, 2015, 01:43
I had some massage in Vietnam and in Thailand.
In Bangkok the few massages started with a guy fully dressed in shorts and shirt. Only in the last part - as you well know - he got naked.
When I took a massage in Hanoi last year, the guy only had shorts and when the body-to-body part started I could feel his hard-on against my back so I pulled it down.
I just would like a massage from a guy the is totally naked from the start, so I could see (and feel) if he is aroused, even during the "normal" part of the session.
Sometime I see pics of masseurs only wrapped in a towel while sitting on their customer during massage...hmmm and that gives my imagination a nice boost! :-))
But I don't know a specific place in Bangkok or Pattaya to go.

latintopxxx
July 21st, 2015, 03:32
Oh honestly...be a little bit assertive...just tell him u want him naked...he's not a mind reader!!

goji
July 21st, 2015, 05:09
The gay massage places will start naked.

If you ask, you stand a very good chance of that in the other massage places as well. If there's one with a few guys outside and one of them is making eye contact and looking friendly, your chances are good.

Maxxy
July 21st, 2015, 09:41
I will only stay two nights in Bangkok, so I will not have time to do a proper search.
Are there massage places where the masseur is naked from the start or just wears a towel with nothing underneath?
Help is appreciated very much.

Ok, the places I visit all the masseurs were naked from the start and without prompting and here are a few
Bonny
Bangkok Massage
Adonis (some nicely hung lads here)
The Prince (up market but still good)
Hero (the best in my view)

latintopxxx
July 21st, 2015, 16:47
...and while u got me on a roll....let the receptionist know that u r loking for a fuck...be specific as to whether u r a top or bottom....don't beat around the bush...u r not in kansas anymore...its Thailand....money talks...stop wasting time...tell them what u want and when u want it. sooooo simple...

christianpfc
July 21st, 2015, 16:58
I know one place where massage starts with naked masseur: Nine Massage (Liberty Garden Hotel Pradipat Saphan Kwai, not to be confused with place of similar name in Sukhumvit). You select masseur by picture on pad (they stay on the premises, but no line-up), go to room to shower and lie down on massage table, and then he will walk in naked (my single visit; similar and positive reports by others).

Other places I know (Playboy, Thai Best in Silom and Lomchoey in Ngamduplee) start with masseur dressed and everything in the room up to you. I find these traditional dresses unattractive, not inviting for a grope, and difficult to take off (when I tuck to indicate to take it off, sometimes masseur raises his arms so I take it off him and no oil gets on the dress). Whereas the shorts and sleeveless shirts worn in Soi Twilight are sexy and invite a grope.

The person to ask would be vinapu on gaythailand who has much more experience in massage than I.

bert1600
August 1st, 2015, 20:31
Thanks a lot for the information! I hope to have a nice time....just can't decide to look for massage in Bangkok or in Pattaya.

goji
August 2nd, 2015, 00:46
..just can't decide to look for massage in Bangkok or in Pattaya.
Be decisive. Look for massage in Bangkok AND Pattaya.

Dodger
August 2nd, 2015, 14:14
Bert...

I have very little experience with massage parlors in Bangkok but frequent the parlors in Pattaya often. The one big difference I see is that the masseurs in BKK are mostly masculine. If this is your preference than I think BKK is best - because a lot of the masseurs in PTY (not all) are the limp-wristed...slim...fem boy types which may not be to your liking.

The massage boys in PTY always start the massage with their clothes on (shorts & t shirt) but most will lose them in a flash if so requested.

The best parlors (IMO) are located in Soi Day/Night surrounding Tukcom, as well as 2 other parlors which are located on Second Road right across the street from Mikes Shopping Mall.

Again, the boys start clothed so you will have to make your request known from the start - and don't be shy - as they are quite accustomed to getting these types of requests and are there to please. That coconut oil is a pretty good lubricant...and it doesn't taste too bad either...LOL

llz
August 5th, 2015, 18:33
To-day is opening day for a new massage place which looks promising - but a little far from downtown Bangkok.

It is called The Winner Spa, Nuanchan soi 31, which is in the north-east part of town ; Nuanchan Road links Ram Intra Road and Prasoet Manukit Road in the Lat Phrao area. Not that I have any interest in the place of for anyone working there, but what I saw on their Line page (look for thewinnerspa) was quite interesting - they do not seem to have any Facebook page or website.

Promotion rates : THB 400 for 60 min, 500 THB for 90 min, 700 THB for 120 min, 800 THB for 90 min 4hands.
If I were now in BKK, I think I know where I would spend my evening.

Jellybean
August 6th, 2015, 15:14
To-day is opening day for a new massage place which looks promising . . . It is called The Winner Spa . . .
Thanks llz for posting about this new Bangkok massage venue. After adding them to my Line friends list, I was able to view photos of their masseurs, many of whom I considered very attractive and definitely my type.

The spa wasted no time in sending me an enquiry asking if I wanted a massage. Sadly, I wonтАЩt be back in Bangkok until November, but IтАЩll be sure to try out The Winner Spa on my return. If any member should visit the spa before November, IтАЩd be interested in reading a report of your experience.

And finally, not wanting to incur the wrath of bert1600 for going off topic, I would add for his benefit that I have written extensively about my experiences of visiting Bangkok massage parlours under the topic тАЬBangkok Massage Venues" where, hopefully, youтАЩll find answers to some of your questions. :ymparty:

christianpfc
August 30th, 2015, 17:09
Went to The Nine Spa (Pradipat near Liberty Hotel) again yesterday. Masseurs mainly twinky, but those I wanted were booked already, so I settled for just massage.

Masseur fully dressed throughout, no indecent touching, at the end asked if I want a handjob (I declined, not my idea of happy ending).

It's difficult to generalize, it all depends on your masseur. Two recent examples:

Lomchoey in Bangkok. Cute boy, has been there only a few days. Great massage (one hour oil), but covered my front or back mid part with towel during massage, so he wouldn't have to see me nude. I didn't incite any indecent activities. Low season, he is back in his home province before I could go again (hoping the other boys would have told him how he can make some extra Baht).

ICE massage in Pattaya. Cute boy, has been there only a few days. Massage perfunctory (just rubbing oil on my body, waste of time and mess), but undressed and then proceeded to happy ending. Will see him again (directly to my room, no massage).

bruce_nyc
September 16th, 2015, 00:45
I wish every gay sex massage shop had a line id thing... so you could book an in call or out call directly via line or telegram or such. It's so much easier. The manager can send photos. You can specify exactly what you want. And book it. Done. ......even all in English. If they don't understand, they can ask someone to translate, or use google translate.... all things that are not an option when you call on the telephone. I have a line ID for the managers of Baan Tewa and Prince.... but they don't use those accounts as effectively as they could.

I also wish I could use that to book outcalls 24/7....

As for performing the massage nude..... Yes. Don't be shy. Tell the manager, "I want him naked all the time and I want him to bottom." ......or whatever you want. Probably not everyone wants them naked the entire time. And you definitely need to specify whether you want him to top or bottom.

christianpfc
March 25th, 2016, 01:13
Winner Spa celebrates their first anniversary on Line (how is that possible when they opened in Aug 2015?). There were some cute boys on their Line last year, but nothing for me this year. In addition, for some boys they state "minimum tip 1500 Baht" which is either arrogant or greedy, neither of which I wish to support. And it's far out, I vaguely remember I drove past that area a few times.

arsenal
March 25th, 2016, 09:13
Just a little plug for my favourite massage place. Royal House which is opposite JJ pub. All masseurs are totally naked from the get go, most will smoke.

catawampuscat
March 25th, 2016, 11:49
You'll be more likely to find very skinny younger boys in Pattaya, but most farangs agree
Bangkok much better for sex massage, with greater choice and more manly guys in general.

Bert
March 25th, 2016, 17:11
I was in Lomchoey a few months ago, rather late in the evening. There was one slim but slighly muscled boy around for massage. After showering he came in the massage room in shorts but I pointed with my finger to drop it and he just started naked. He got harder during massage and body-to-body.