Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Gay Car in Pattaya, what colour are you?

Deceased Member
    Liked

Gay Car in Pattaya, what colour are you?

On a recent Forum the Gay Car of the Year was discussed and although the Mini was the Gay Car of the Year worldwide a poster claimed that the Honda Jazz must be the Gay Car of Pattaya as so many of us have them. So here is my totally unscientific report from observations in town.

Age group 18-25 WHITE CAR
    The young get up and go set (don't you just hate them?) but i see more dolly bird in them than dolly guys.
    Age group 25-35 RED CAR
    The live for danger jet set more interested in appearance than anything else, must be at the front .
    Age group 35-45 BLUE CAR
    The middle of the road types still wishing for their youth but making a statement on colour as a last stand.
    Age group 45-55 GREY CAR
    Too busy to clean it and a conservative by nature Umbrellas on back seat just in case.
    Age group 55 + SILVER CAR
    To match ones hair of course but more likely walking sticks on back seat in this one.

Oh I nearly forgot...PINK CAR
    Queens and Lady boys of course........
    Now i would not give away what colour mine is but what colour are you?

Re: Gay Car in Pattaya, what colour are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Boxer
    On a recent Forum the Gay Car of the Year was discussed and although the Mini was the Gay Car of the Year worldwide a poster claimed that the Honda Jazz must be the Gay Car of Pattaya as so many of us have them. So here is my totally unscientific report from observations in town.
    I assume that in your teens you were a train spotter.