Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Colour coding

Liked

Colour coding

I'm a bit old for gawping at gogo boys and an aversion to loud music keeps me on the fringes of the action, so I don't know if this has been attempted already..

But grumbles by customers looking to get their rocks off seem a bit repetitive:

'He was a bottom and I wanted a top'

'He was a top and I wanted a bottom'

'I bought him two drinks then found another customer had already paid the bar for him'

'He was shagged out and couldn't come'

- So why not have a system of wristbands?

Maybe:

Pink - I'm a bottom
    Blue - I'm a top
    Green - I'm versatile
    Red - I'm spoken for (or staff)
    White - I'm ready to shoot my load with someone

- Anything like this been tried before?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Colour coding

I refuse to see colour, I only see the person ! So, accordingly I demand the right to shag everyone equally no matter what their colour !!!! Lol

Ps also I'm half colour blind half times it seems so I'd only end up going home with some guy still having ended up playing "take your pick" and ending up with a random pot luck shagg anyway so not much point for colour for me perhaps - and actually sometimes the unknown or unusually odd / good surprise fuck from one you didn't expect are the best anyway :-)

Liked

Older guys in the UK will recall the handkerchief code, allegedly used in bars and discos years ago...though I've always wondered whether this was an urban legend.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ha on a side note mybBF here just asked me what I was typing as I was smirking whilst typing and I told him about "should we use colour bands or not in go go bars" to which he shook his head and walked away (semi) laughing saying "what the duck is wrong with white guys" lol - so perhaps we should get a colour band for ourselves too while we're at it - you know - White for vanilla sex, red for bad payer, green for "likes to ride his boys like a pony" etc etc ? :-)?

5. User who gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (August 8th, 2016)

Liked

Certainly not a legend in Amsterdam in those days .....

Liked

Colored condoms.

Liked

Neal had a system when he owned Happy Place. Cock size was indicated by the number of digits in the boy's number. Three digits meant hung, two medium size and one small.

I would love to see some indication of who is top, bottom of versatile. But as many guys are only bottom once they get into the room, that would not be possible. Many bottoms don't want their friends to know.

Liked

What a ridiculous and rather unpleasant idea. Perhaps they could all carry billboards up and down beach road advertising their wares.

Try this.

Hello.
    Do you kiss?
    Do you smoke?
    Do you fuck?
    Do you???????????

You'll find that works rather well.

Liked

The hanky code was certainly not an urban legend - as when I was a teenager (yes, handkerchiefs even go back that far) I used to observe guys cruising with a hanky hanging from a trouser pocket on one side or the other to denote top or bott - and then the colour or pattern on the hanky denoted the fetish or activity they were into

For years "Stay away from the brown hanky" was my motto!!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    What a ridiculous and rather unpleasant idea. Perhaps they could all carry billboards up and down beach road advertising their wares.

Try this.

Hello.
    Do you kiss?
    Do you smoke?
    Do you fuck?
    Do you???????????

You'll find that works rather well.
    Really? There are several rent-boy-sites that show it all and even much more-plus tips/rates etc. You can even -thats the advantage of computers-all set it to your tastes and they make the selection. Try boys4u.com
    I also remember-but its by now ages ago I was in PTY-that some of the then ''better bars'' had those folder books with desciptions+pictures of boys and some of your nagging questions printed in. The same had some m2m massageshops in ChiangMai-incl. clearly printed names+where you from-thus relieving the customer of that plight.