Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ian at Cafe Royale

Ian at Cafe Royale

I have been told this morning that Ian of the Cafe Royale has passed away. God bless Ian you will be missed.

Thats a very sincere thought Rose. It is rather startling but a lot of people seem to pop off in Pattaya, what was the cause of death? Did he have family or a loved ones left behind? Where was he from?

Ian

Ian had many friends worldwide and a partner in pattaya he was born in the uk ,he had a long illness,including a heart problem which he had operated on some years ago. His health had gone down hill in recent months the exact cause of death I can not answer but I am sure it would related to this.
    He was a well known Hotelier and one of the funniest men I had,had the luck to meet and know.

Hey guys,

Is this true or just a rumor?

Liked
    I never met him but he built a hell of a business that I have enjoyed many times
    These are the good'ol days

Ian

During my first few trips I stayed at Cafe Royale and always found Ian to be very helpful and went out of his way to be friendly. I think what impressed me most about Ian was the way his employees felt about him. It was obvious that they loved and respected him. He was one of the few that really gave back to the community and I will always admire him.

Liked

Sad News Indeed

The lights in Boystown will shine a little less bright. My condolences to his family, friends and employees.

Liked
    I am very sorry to hear this. I can't imagine Boy's Town with out him.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

my condolances

My deepest condolances to all Ian's friends, Robby, and the staff of Le Cafe Royale
    during such another time of loss, and still must carry on with guests currently staying
    at the hotel. This must be very hard to do.

I knew Ian, and he would have rather us be joking about his departure from this earth than crying into our mint juleps.