Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toi - Le cafe Royale

Liked

Toi - Le cafe Royale

I have just seen that July 30th is the farewell performance of Toi at Le Cafe Royale........... sure he is trying for TV (South Pattaya, soi XX, Wing 6, room 4 has talent competition lol)... in all seriousness I often end up listening to him on holiday when returning from BT gogo bars, if I am not going to the Nab

Does anybody know what is planned in his place? (and I know "Silence is Golden") - am looking forward to my hols in August!

Liked

Re: Toi - Le cafe Royale

I remember Toi from Icon days. I think it's about time they had a change at Le Cafe Royal as long as it's nothing to do with the dolly sisters, god forbid.

Liked

I agree totally - time for a change...if it is the Dolly sisters I will be at the Nab every night!

Quote Originally Posted by stevehadders
    I agree totally - time for a change...if it is the Dolly sisters I will be at the Nab every night!
    My understanding is that the Dolly Sisters will be making a triumphant return, Mon, Wed & Fri, with Margarita Prakatan on Tue & Thu, Sat & Sun will feature Miss Karen & Maisie Trollette, i think their calling it the "graveyard shift" cant wait! :bot: :nud:

Liked

That rules out the devil being anything to do with Le Cafe, so that only leaves Bbb or Copa?

I think we all know who devilsadvocate is

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Devilsadvocate is LMTU. He's also posting as "Mothersruin" here.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Devilsadvocate is LMTU. He's also posting as "Mothersruin" here.

Wrong but good try Beachy, at least I donтАЩt have to say sickening things to get noticed, off the back of others, to take to spot light off the fact your a washed up beach Bum, who is the opposite of what your trying to get us all the believe, can any one tell me what on earth is wrong with a guy who says the most diabolical things, just to be noticed and who thinks readers are Impressed with him, if he tries to Impress others by Bully boy tactics, most readers are ashamed such a person is allowed to write attacks on people and stay in business, is amazing to me how any one can be taken at all seriously, if all they do its write verbal diarrhea, to make fun of a guy you dont know, who has had throat cancer, says alot more about the real you, then it does about your enemies, no decent person would stoop that low.

By the way I thought David with all his bright ideas, was going to completely revamp the Cafe Royal and make is user friendly and a fun place to visit, lets hope this is the start of this complete change now. As itтАЩs a ghost town waiting for the tumble weed to arrive now, compared to how it was in its Hey Day, they better hurry up with the fabulous refurbishments going on at BOYS BOYS BOYS and the opening of the all NEW BOY BOY BOY HOTEL I think they will soon be left behind COPA AND BBB when they are up and running and wanting to take back their share of the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by mothersruin
    Amazing to me how any one can be taken at all seriously, if all they do its write verbal diarrhea
    LMTU you have spent months on another board referring to this one as the Dark Side blaa, blaa, blaa, so who switched the lights back on? And please don't try to insult The Dark Side Forum by lying about not being LOS's number one Cottage Queen.

Quote Originally Posted by combat
    Quote Originally Posted by mothersruin
    Amazing to me how any one can be taken at all seriously, if all they do its write verbal diarrhea
    LMTU you have spent months on another board referring to this one as the Dark Side blaa, blaa, blaa, so who switched the lights back on? And please don't try to insult The Dark Side Forum by lying about not being LOS's number one Cottage Queen.
    What a bit of light hearted banta has to do with making sickening jibes at someone who has contracted Cancer of the throat and joding people to agree with him that person should die a terrible death, I'm sure that says alot more about the bully boy tactics used here, would you not agree. :headbang: