Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Version Man Karaoke

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Version Man Karaoke

There were a few posts a while back asking about after hours venues and Gay Karaoke in Pattaya so just thought I'd post an update

There is a new Karaoke bar on Soi Bon kai called Version Man, I went there a few nights back in January. No idea what time it starts, but we were never there before 4am and it was well bright by the time we got home. It seems that its now the "in" place to go after Sinlapin Issan and NAB

I have to say that they have a stunning line up of guys, and there wasn't a single karaoke song to be heard, it was a bit more like a cross between NAB and BBB (NAB type Music with dressed boys on stage) Its not very big but great fun. As you can see from pic below, they have a LOT of boys!

Customers there were mostly boys from BT bars and staff from NAB along with a few tables of Ladyboys from Tiffany etc. There were some tables of girls... but they were definitely in the minority

FB Link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-V...16653488725781

Attached Images Attached Images
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

2. 12 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (February 21st, 2019), Brad the Impala (February 21st, 2019), christianpfc (March 1st, 2019), Eddie (February 24th, 2019), Jellybean (February 21st, 2019), Kenny (February 21st, 2019), llz (February 22nd, 2019), lonelywombat (February 21st, 2019), Manforallseasons (February 21st, 2019), Moses (February 21st, 2019), splinter1949 (February 22nd, 2019), TaoR (February 23rd, 2019)