Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Info request for Vincent's near the Pinnacle Lumpinee in BKK

Liked: 1

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHH hhhhhhhhh!

I hope that my posts will be of use.

Is it being built where the new sauna that didnt last long was? if so it was nowhere near ready 4 weeks ago lol

Re: Info request for Vincent's near the Pinnacle Lumpinee in

Quote Originally Posted by Rainwalker99
    If anyone has the phone number or website URL, I would appreciate them posting them so I can visit and write a review.
    Why not be like some other board members ... you could write the review before he opens ... or write it without visiting

What's happened to LMTU ???

Liked
    I dropped in last night, the restaurant is not really open yet. The very friendly guy I spoke to told me that the rooms are all full, otherwise he would have showed one to me. The restaurant is small but nice.

No web site yet, no adervertising in low season and all the rooms full! He may not need a web site. I wondered if these were walk out's from the Pinnacle?

I'll drop in again for lunch or dinner and report.
    E Dok Tong

Liked
    I dropped by Vincent's today, had a coffee and met Vincent, the Thai owner. Vincent gave me a tour. The downstairs is nicely decorated with a small open cafe area facing the street, the center area--closed with AC, and a rear garden patio. There is a nice roof water fall effect. All the male staff have Polo shirts with the Vincent's logo.

The menu had all the Thai basics, most under 100B. Open for dinner next week.

There are 7 rooms, with prices from 850 to 1,200. Four were vacant today. There are two floors, no lift but the stairs are easy to climb. You enter from a door to the right of the entrance with your own key. No joiners.

The rooms look nice, clean and basic. The 1,200 room was the same furniture as the 850 room but bigger. Bathrooms are all the same, basic clean and bright with a Thai style shower rather than a tub. All rooms have a safe, TV, and Cable connection.

Since this place is right on Soi Ngamduphli, and some of the rooms face the street, I think noise might be a problem from tuk tuks or motocys. The rooms facing the back would be a better bet if you want quiet.

Rates for July to September:

floor / room / facing / daily / weekly
    2 -- 12 garden 980 6,200
    2 -- 14 street 1,050 6,000
    2 -- 15 Street 980 6,200
    3 -- 21 garden 980 6,200
    3 -- 22 garden 850 5,300
    3 -- 23 street 980 6,200
    3 -- 24 street 1,200 7,200

tel 66 2 286 3348 fax 66 2 286 3609

when web site is up it will be www.vincentsbangkokok.com

Give it few days and it should be up and will have a reservation page. For now fax or call during Thai Time business hours.
    E Dok Tong

No joiners.
    Since joiner fees seem to be a big concern for many, can you be explicitly clear: do you mean "no joiner fees" or "no one is permitted to join you in your room"?

Liked
    Whoops, ok, no joiner fees, no extra charge for guest(s). Same price for single or double occupancy.

The floors in this place are real nice, polished wood rather than carpet.

The place looked nice but the real test will be from someone who spends a few nights there. I did not get to test the toliet, the water temp and pressure or the bed.

The place is brand new, there's bound to be a few kinks here and there to work out but I would not hesitate to book a friend at this place.

And, before anyone asks, I do not know if the waiters are offable
    E Dok Tong

Liked
    The "manager" has a French boyfriend, one waiter has a Portugese boyfriend and another waiter starting next week is a moneyboy who you will have seen in DJ quite often. All are very friendly and I guess they are open to some fun if the right one askes.

Quote Originally Posted by DeHaro
    ...I guess they are open to some fun if the right one askes.
    So, when Dodger said waiters at any gay venues are offable it is not beyond truth....