Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Note to self !!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Note to self !!

Note to self - when I've just called my Thai friend / favourite massuse / fuck buddy / money boy up for a quick early evening massage / sex session before heading out REMEMBER next time not to be polite and hand him the remote as we finish our pre sex relax into it beer and saying "here stick whatever you want on" (the telly) while I go to the loo.

This especially when I should have recalled that he's Thailands biggest football fan and that the Thailand / Malyasia match was literally about to start in two minutes on channel 7, as he instantly pointed out as he grappled to change channels, so now it seems that short of me being an absolute controlling bastard my massage / sex session is on hold for 90 minutes, let's hope there's no bloody injury time ! :-(

And Latin before you remind me who's paying and that I should be dominating him etc etc a) I've known him years so what the hell, he's welcome to watch the match and b) if Thailand win I figure Im SO on for one hell of a massage / fuck session afterwards ! - Hell I don't think I've ever been so heavily invested in the outcome of a football match in my life !! Lol

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Note to self !!

Ha ha further note to self - this might be the best idea I've had by mistake in ages as what was meant to be a half time holding blow job by him to counter the guilt turned into a fuck it lets go session with fucking and half match watching running concurrently and as Thailand won the game two nil it was one hell of a second half performance all round !! :-)

At long last im beginning to see what all those straight guys see in football !! :-)

Liked

Not just straights NI. I've been to several cup finals but watching a match with a gorgeous naked straight Thai boy beats the hell out of them.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Amateur, why couldn't u just fuck and watch the game at the same time. One of my favs is to fuck and watch a movie, distracts me, makes me last a lot longer !!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    Amateur, why couldn't u just fuck and watch the game at the same time!
    Oh PLEASE "amateur" indeed :-) - you must have missed the words "with fucking and half match watching running concurrently" in my post as of COURSE I was doing him while we were watching the match, hence the sex upsurge when Thailand scored twice - AND this was over the back of one of the sofas in the living room and across the tops of two of Mosaik best leather arm chair armrests, huridly pulled together to support his back whilst his ass was high in the air, so amateur sir, I think NOT ! ;-)

AND the guy even sent me a nice text today today thanking me for the "exiting" (sic .... I'm guessing he meant exciting ) hot sex - so THERE !! :-p Lol

TMI

Liked

I've never stayed at Mosaik - but in the light of NIrish's post, and just in case i ever do stay there - do they wipe the furniture down after each booking?

:-\

Liked

Only after NIrish leaves! The rest of us are more careful.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ha ha prudes the lot of ya :-) cause yeah people only EVER have sex in a bed - or not it seems ! So shoot me :-)

And yes SG all surfaces suitably wiped both by myself, my Thai friend and house keeping the next morning ( I actually checked !) so you've no worries there.

And kommie I was only replying to latins tongue in cheek jibe but hey at least I was only using THE furniture as opposed to using the guy AS the furniture !! ;-)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    I've never stayed at Mosaik - but in the light of NIrish's post, and just in case i ever do stay there....
    What are the chances of that happening?