Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Massage Parlors or Go-go Bars?

Liked

Massage Parlors or Go-go Bars?

What are the advantages of massage parlors to find a sexual partner?
    I have not been to Bangkok for about 7 years, but will visit again soon.

Forum members have provided information about bars, but what about massage parlors? What are the best massage places in Bangkok now?

I am interested in places with a good selection of handsome, athletic guys aged about 20. I assume that most of the guys are willing to provide more than just a massage.

In the past, I visited Arena. It had some attractive guys, but the place was not very clean.
    I liked many of the guys at Hero. The mama-san was helpful, and the guys provided the services I wanted. But the rooms had only narrow massage tables--no beds.

Also, is it possible to off the guys for the night?

Liked

Re: Massage Parlors or Go-go Bars?

Quote Originally Posted by Wim888
    What are the advantages of massage parlors to find a sexual partner? Also, is it possible to off the guys for the night?
    The advantage of checking out the massage parlors, is you will find boys that you might never see in the go go bars. Most massage parlors offer a 'take out' service. I would make it clear how long I wanted to keep the masseur and be prepared to negotiate a sensible off fee. In my experience, as long as the extended time is reflected in your tip, the masseurs don't mind how long you require their services, but it's always worth checking that they don't have another appointment that they need to keep.

Liked

Hi Wim, sign in to : thaimassageboy.com...it shows lots of massageparlors in BKK. All of them provide pictures of their rooms and the boys who work there, though there is no guarantee that every boy whose picture is shown will still work there. But you will get an idea of the place and what its boys are like. Daniel is absolutley right....if you want to take out a boy for the night it is just a matter of negotiation. Welcome back to Thailand!!

Liked

For me the advantage of the massage parlour over the bar is the quick anonymous sex, I like to get a good rub down and then have some fun but I also like a good nights sleep which I can't get if someone is in the bed with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxy
    .. I also like a good nights sleep which I can't get if someone is in the bed with me.
    You're not drinking enough, dear - I can fall asleep with 4 in the bed

:hello2:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Hero is still very strong going.
    Advantage of msg-shops is of course the immediate relief; no need to watch boring shows, daefening sounds (music), and a good choice-generally, of boys, who are -in the shops labelled/listed in gay-lists, all expected to deliver. Most larger ones have the usual variety that bars also have-most workers are part-time. And all-in-all cheaper; no off, no endless drinks for me, etc (the drinks you get are water and/or tea and included).
    Thaimassageboy is paid advertising-but very good at it. Click on pricelist to see the venues, but you have to subscribe to se more of the boys. Hero does not advertise at al-no need for. On a listing-site like gayscout you can find more, or for the tourist area only on nickysgaybangkok. BUt my advice, beste kerel, is to go out of centre: better service, cheaper, more Thai, no time or other pressure.
    Of course-after the working hours the boys are free to do what they want-but do not expect that all will be willing to join you then.

Liked

Is full sex available in a massage palour? If so, does it need to be agreed in advance?

On the few occasions I've tried them, a 'happy ending' seems to be the standard offering. Then there are the practicalites of doing very much on a narrow massage bed (like Blue Dolphin in Patong), or behind a curtain rather than a locked door (e.g. Spartacus in Patong, last time I tried it a few years ago).

There are now countless gay massage places in the Paradise complex (there are probably now more massage boys than go-go boys). I would like to explore them further next time I'm there, but I've generally found the experience ... unfulfilling.