Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gay massage parlors

Forum's veteran
    Liked

gay massage parlors

My friend on holiday here in Pattaya wants to go to a massage parlor that is similar to BKK's Senso, Arena, or Adonis Massage. I know there are a few in Pattaya but I don't think they are run as well. I suggest Royal House ... any suggestions.

Liked

Re: gay massage parlors

From my experience, Royal House is a good choice.

The Pattaya massage places are a bit of a downer compared to Chiang Mai, which seems to do them really, really well. Royal always seems to have big boned, round faced borderline attractive sorts. Duo and the one next to it used to have attractive guys...three years ago, but now the cast seems on the ugly side. My last experience there (Duo House) I wandered in asking for just a simple massage by guy (no fun-I was tired) and made it clear that I wanted a 'no happy ending massage'. The tip suggestion at the bottom of they stated 'you tip whatever you would ever tip anywhere in Thailand' so I went ahead, thinking I'd made it clear that I wanted a simple massage. When I came down after my G rated massage they insisted that I pay a 700 baht 'tip' to the boy, that that was the 'normal tip' they alluded to. I complained and voiced that I only entered into the massage with the understanding that it was a no sex gig. I was shocked at the anger and insistence that I pay a full 'fun' massage rate (it was late at night and they had no other customers when I entered). I paid 300 tip and was lucky to get out without them beating me up. They were that angry. This was during the aftermath of the Red Shirt protest at Songkran that killed tourism in Pattaya for months.

CM, however, a few months later, I enjoyed the best guys, passionate and attentive in every way. Beautiful and cute. Paid gladly the higher upfront fees and left nice tips.

Pattaya gay massage has been a disappointment for several years. Ugly old boys, bad complexions. Barely or not gay. Overpriced. Stick to to the go go bars and request a massage from them. You will get far more from your money, and even a shot a gay or bi one. Even safer is taking one of the straight (and all the goodlooking ones seem straight) massage guys from Dong Tan back to your place. At least ridiculous up front and 'tip' fees will not be asked for.

Why not just have a wank Jack?

No hassle, cheap with no rip-off, great looking boy (do it in front of a mirror and with your glasses off), and you can tip as much or as little as you like.

Simples!

:occasion9: :occasion9:

I must add that I've had GREAT experiences at BKK massage places. Especially 'Bangkok Massage' on Soi Twilight, which has the CUTEST staff I've ever laid eyes on and total satisfaction in every way.

CM offers an innocence that is not found elsewhere, IMHO. Even the straight massage guys give SO MUCH of themselves that I can't help but rank it #1. Going back soon. Be sure to check out River House, Marn Mia (Mai Mai?) and Gemini...the lineup at Gemini, which is hard to find because of the LITTLE LITTLE font on their sign, was the most incredibly gorgeous 'boy next door' troupe I've ever seen. I'd fly to CM just for that little corner of paradise.

Off track, I know, but I've always wondered why Pattaya massage always has not measured up to BKK and CM. Perhaps because it has a really healthy go go bar scene that makes it easy for boys to cut out the dramatics and pass 'Go' ? Probably.

Author: scottish-guy ┬╗ Fri 8 Jan, 2010 6:38 am

Why not just have a wank Jack?

No hassle, cheap with no rip-off, great looking boy (do it in front of a mirror and with your glasses off), and you can tip as much or as little as you like.
    I hear ya...but I'd already spent all day with a boy and I had nothing left but was sore. I made it clear that I desired a good massage no sex and that the alternative was a girl massage if they wouldn't be accommodating. I consciously looked at the 'tip suggestion' and thought "Wow...I'll tip him 300 on this dead night and he should be pretty happy!". That same guy, who never even unclothed, was foisting a bar stool with legs extended toward me, 'telling me to 'GO GO' when I complained and said I would not pay the 700 baht 'minimum' 'normal thai tip you pay anywhere else in Thailand'. My point was that if you have a minimum tip charge it should be stated plainly and upfront. Not left to the customer to wonder. Fine if you want to demand that, no matter what goes on, that the customer pay 'x' amount at the end of the deal as tip. But have the balls to state so on your menu and not couch it in ambiguous terms.

I've never even looked at those places again. They lost a steady customer. Just another day in Thailand, I guess, for visitors.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Just go to one of the professional/legitimate massage places and ask for a man to massage you instead. I went to this place called Civathome (spelling?) on the corner of Second Road and South Pattaya Road and asked this boy named Wut each time I wanted a massage. He was really attentive and skillful... always did a fantastic massage... and cute too.

Quote Originally Posted by jacklipton
    looked at the 'tip suggestion' and thought "Wow...I'll tip him 300 on this dead night and he should be pretty happy!".
    Yeah... In many cases if it's quiet... just makes them more desperate to get as much as they can out of each customer. Any long-term thoughts are overrided by short term needs (must make money now).

went to this place called Civathome (spelling?) on the corner of Second Road and South Pattaya Road and asked this boy named Wut each time I wanted a massage. He was really attentive and skillful... always did a fantastic massage... and cute too.
    I know that guy! Great hands...but no fun biz but wow. No problem, because it was a pretty straight place that offered guys. He gave me his mobile number and when I tried to pry him away he panicked and I understood later he was pretty conservative, with a regular Thai bf as his steady. Taught me a lot about respecting the lines between guy-working-at-straight-massage place and the normal Thai boy massage establishments.

He was a fantastic Thai massage guy, I agree. Total professional and pretty cute too.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Wait a minute. He's Gay?!

Well...aren't they all?