Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Indigo French Restauant Bangkok

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Indigo French Restauant Bangkok

Well done, Jellybean. I called to check and discovered the homophobic father is still there. I do respectfully suggest that to get a better idea of his anti-gay feelings dinner is more appropriate than a busy lunch, especially a time when there are not so many customers and in his drunken state he likes to roam. I should stress that when we got the rant, we were three older westerners with no Thai or younger guys in our small party. And none of us could be described as other than 'straight looking'! Fan Club was still operating around that time and this clearly helped fuel his drunken homophobic anger. As said, we all vowed never to return as long as he is there. Bangkok has so may other excellent eateries.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Jellybean's very current review of this excellent restaurant is quite similar to mine with the exception that at our table was a young obviously gay twink and as I have said before I found the management quite friendly and I look forward to my next visit.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

It's a free world MFAS so knock yourself out, personally I hope his food gives you the shits for knowingly choosing to support a business run by an openly homophobic cunt like that, but like I say it's a free world . Just don't say you weren't warned when it becomes your turn someday.

Hmmm maybe you're just not bring cute enough guys with to dinner these days enough to raise his ire, you really will have to up your game, you're obviously slacking !! :-)

Liked

Really NIrish. So uncouth. Tut tut.

Liked

I suggest Nirish that you and F.H. skip wearing drag while dining, you might have a different encounter.🤗

Forum's veteran
    Liked

In the words of the song......I am what I am - and I don't give a fuck......at least I THINK that's the words of the song anyway ? :-)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    I suggest Nirish that you and F.H. skip wearing drag while dining, you might have a different encounter.
    You've already made that idiotic suggestion and I have already told you how my friends and I went there. Enjoy your meals!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I rest my case MFAS as SHOULD i wish to wear drag to his proxy wee eatery ( that I accept does quite nice food annoyingly) then I should be free to do so without the likes of THAT neanderthal breathing down my Bra ! So, no, he can stick his french loaf where the sun doesn't shine and I hope his balls drop off for being such a prick to us lovely homosexuals !

The rest of the homosexuals who keep giving him their trade in some vein attempt at still being seen as being ok and so "getting away with it" by the likes of him have nothing but my pity as they remind me of the wife who stays with a drunken abusive husband who she see's beating her children but won't leave him as he hasn't beaten her YET and anyway it appears he only does it when he's drunk so I'm sure they probably deserved it anyway and probably did something to set him off as "he's a good man really you know, it's only when he's drinking that......etc etc "!

Or perhaps the black guy in 50's ( or 2017's) America where he's sitting in some diner owned by a white guy who's in the KKK, but the white guy who's been out lynching black people all night is always exhausted at 9am when the black guy goes in for coffee so he can't be arsed kicking off again so just served him ( as his other KKK guys aren't around to see anyway) - so the black guy tells everyone he meets" oh John from the cafe, well I think he's FINE as yes I hear he's lynched several black from around here several times, but hell he's always served and been ok with ME, so hell I'm alright jack, it must have been something those other Blacks did to annoy him - like turn up to eat at night with all the white folks or something crazy " - UNTIL he then meets John the Cafe owner one dark night, when John's drunk and in a frenzy and the poor black guy ends up hanging from a tree ! - and then with his last breath says FUCK, they were right, that guy John from the cafe IS a racist cunt after all - who knew eh - oh shit me, as lots of people did tell me but I chose not to listen as he seemed ok to me and I was allowed to sit beside the white folks in the mornings and EVERYTHING - OPPS !

He needs slapped over the face with a large feather boa and taught that his drunken caveman homophobia isn't acceptable in the 21st century. Unfortuantely I hadn't my Boa out with me the night I visited or I would have carried out said action with aplomb, see, there's a lesson in this for all of us, NEVER go out Boa'less as one just never knows when one might need it !!
    Last edited by Nirish guy; March 10th, 2017 at 16:24.

Liked

Are you trying to say this is not you getting ready to go and dine , granted perhaps somewhat younger.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    Are you trying to say this is not you getting ready to go and dine , granted perhaps somewhat younger.
    Your one-line attempts at jokes just get more pathetic!