Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
The vetting process Christian would go through before deciding whether to become
friends would take up most of the evening. 😀😁😂
Ah! But you’ve omitted to mention the tests arsenal. In addition to a thorough vetting, potential friends are also required to undergo a rigorous examination (no, not that kind!). He does however allow, surprisingly and unusually generously, up to three fails. Being such a dimwit, I have failed twice and am extremely doubtful that I shall pass my third and final attempt.

One of his 'fully fledged' friends, the scoundrel, had the effrontery to accuse me of deliberately failing the tests . . . as if!

Quote Originally Posted by yellowviper View Post
. . . Mostly looking for anyone in the age range 25-42 . . .
And yellowviper, perhaps one explanation for the paucity of responses to your invitation is your stipulation that responders must fall within the narrow age range of 25-42.

Perhaps you were unaware, but one former member, rather ungenerously and inaccurately in my opinion, nicknamed this forum, God’s waiting-room. If you were to consider expanding your age range requirements, after all, it is just friends you are looking for; you may well receive a greater number of replies. Just a thought.