Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: @Pattaya i'm 21 years old wanna know foreigner friend

@Pattaya i'm 21 years old wanna know foreigner friend

Hi i'm cutter now i'm 21 years old live at pattaya wanna know foreigner friends so we can hang out together i can speak english very well , just graduated from the collage live in pattaya for working if anyone wanna know me just contact my email {deleted} or my Blackberry pin {deleted} thx and see u.

{deleted items are not safe on a public board, CUTTER look in this thread for replies and anyone who wants to contact you will use the PM private message function - jinks}

Re: @Pattaya i'm 21 years old wanna know foreigner friend

Come on guys,

There must be one of you at least curious,even if you do think it is LMTU or another poster playing silly buggers! :dontknow:

I get it,nobody wants to be first!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I think BadBoyBilly got tired of trolling at Gaybuttons... you can only talk about "poo" and HIV for so long.

Whoever it is I hope those pictures have not been taken and posted without the guys permission.

-*-those picture are mine ^^ go on facebook and search cutter kung then u'll know

Quote Originally Posted by hammoons3
    -*-those picture are mine ^^ go on facebook and search cutter kung then u'll know
    I did and that does look like you. I can see how it might be difficult to meet nice foreigners without going to the bad parts of town. The people on here aren't accustomed to meeting college graduates.

Good luck with your career.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by mlomker
    I can see how it might be difficult to meet nice foreigners without going to the bad parts of town.
    So that's where all the "nice" foreigners are. Is there a map delineating the bad parts of town or should one just follow some drunken Russians to see where they settle in? And more importantly, how can one spot the "nice" ones? Maybe by bulging wallets ... the ability to stand without assistance? ...degree certificates rampant? ...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by x in pattaya
    I can see how it might be difficult to meet nice foreigners without going to the bad parts of town.
    So that's where all the "nice" foreigners are. Is there a map delineating the bad parts of town or should one just follow some drunken Russians to see where they settle in? And more importantly, how can one spot the "nice" ones? Maybe by bulging wallets ... the ability to stand without assistance? ...degree certificates rampant? ...
    ROFL. Thanks for starting my morning with a big laugh. :rolling:

The people on here aren't accustomed to meeting college graduates.
    That has to be the best one of 2011, what a clown!

just wanna meet new friends and i also can practice my Emglish ^^ if u really want to know me send me a message on my facebook but i don't accept the friends request on my fecebook ^^my facebook's name is cutter kung