Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Buffalo me die! Not just Thai boys.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Buffalo me die! Not just Thai boys.

Recently seduced as I was by a rather handsome 24 year old Chinese boy, in the morning he asked me for 150 rmb (for interview materials) which I happily gave him. Finding the taste of English gentleman Arsenal very much to his liking he contacted me a week later and we spent another night together. He did go into Chinese 'manic mode' which included plugging a never ending supply of electrical goods into every available socket, going out at 11.00pm to meet someone for 20 minutes, ordering food at midnight and then collapsing exhausted on the bed. However he was beautiful to sleep with. In the morning as well as posing naked and demanding I take photographs of him (really) he asked for 150 rmb for dinner, which I happily gave him. A few days later I received this message.
    I'm sick.
    In the hospital.
    Can you help me to borrow one hundred dollars first.
    There are urgent need.

I do know he's living with his aunt and that hospital treatment is very very cheap. So it's not just the Thai boys. I did what I always do in those circumstances. Not reply.

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 2nd, 2017)