Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Your most unexpected encounter

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Your most unexpected encounter

I don't mean to steal Arsenal"s thunder, but it struck me this afternoon that along with most memorable offs could be a thread about the most memorable - or to add a note of variety - unexpected encounters.

i have two, one from this afternoon. After a rather heavy lunch with friends, I was in my hotel room wondering which Singapore bar I shall hit first this evening. I had the apps switched on and had received a number of messages whilst away. Suddenly one from a student appeared, asking if I was alone. When I checked I found he was all of 250 meters away. Nothing daunted, I informed him I was, whereupon he asked if he could visit me. Not sure what I might be letting myself in for, but being in a 4-star hotel with excellent security and lift cards, I decided nothing ventured. Thus in the space of little more than 5 minutes this cute student was in my room and disrobing in the twink of his lovely eyes.

As usual here, no money was sought and none given. It just so happened he had indeed been passing by. We both had a lovely time and then he showered, dressed and we kissed goodbye. Soooo incredibly simple!!

The other was rather similar on a visit to Taipei two years ago. I had arranged a pretty full dance card that day and was on the point of switching off the apps when one guy said he'd really love to meet up. It turned out he was only free that day, and so politely and with regrets I declined. He continued to press me saying his office was all of 400 meters away and he could be with me in minutes - the time then being around 10:00am. Why I gave in, I really have no idea, but he turned out to be stunning. We have since met up on all my Taipei trips (bar one when he was on a course in the USA) and were I ever to move to Taipei he would very definitely be boyfriend material.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 21st, 2017), ktq (May 29th, 2020), Moses (March 20th, 2017)