Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Your most unexpected encounter

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Your most unexpected encounter

A long time ago I was staying at a hotel in Bali. My television wasn’t working so I called down to reception and they said that someone would come and check it. Nothing happened immediately and it was some time later when I’d just had a shower and was dressed only in a towel that a smartly dressed, young guy arrived. I sat on the bed while he fiddled about with the television and we chatted. His name was “Ketut” and he was 22. Eventually he got the television working and I stood up and gave him a tip. But he didn’t leave and just stood there only inches away and staring at me. It was an unmistakable invitation to kiss him, so I did. He promptly pulled my towel off and gave me a blow job.

I returned the compliment but he was constantly worried about the time and being away from his job. He was also paranoid about me messing his hair or creasing his uniform. He didn’t stay long that first time but subsequently he would knock on my room door when he had time and we’d enjoy ourselves. He offered to take me into the local town on his day off but sadly I would have left by then so I couldn’t go with him. We exchanged addresses and I sent him a letter on my return to the UK but I never got a reply. I’ve still got a photo of him on my hotel balcony though.

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 24th, 2017)