Quote Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Surely a new poster deserves six posts before he is accused of being a troll?
And if someone thinks he is one, ignore him.
Fair point! Yet odd that those making such comments were notably absent when sglad starting posting. I actually was the first to respond to his first post -

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
Hi Jason! Welcome to SGT and welcome to Thailand! It's not often we get a nice new young poster here. Most of us are way older!

I assume you are in Bangkok. I guess lots of guys would be happy to meet up with you to show you around. But I'm sure you probably know Bangkok quite well. If not, we're here to help. Good luck!
Pretty soon I was being trashed. By then I had notified the owners without any resultant agreement of there being a troll/hydra in our midst. Others had much earlier expressed their concern and were criticized by others. And I recall Beachlover receiving similarly warm greetings - at the start.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, especially when that is based not purely on a poster being new to a forum but the specific content of posts. I've made mine known - and accept the criticism. But I do not make them lightly. And I trust I am wrong!