Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Trip to Thailand - thanks for forum info

Trip to Thailand - thanks for forum info

Hi, my first post on here but I've read lots of threads over the last two years. Thanks to you guys for writing about loads of stuff, writing so well and giving a good picture of LOS.

Just arrived for three week visit..... can't wait. If any posters are around for a beer with a novice to the scene in BKK or CM let me know... id be up for going to Telephone, trying some boy bars, and some good male massage places (for the massage i think unless i get tempted ..... Of course also want to do lots of cultural stuff, Jim Thompson house, wats, markets, river trip, trains, beaches, food!

I'm 34, discreet white guy, good shape, non-scene, vers - just ask for any more info.

I hope i'll be able to contribute something to the forum during/after my trip - but just wanted to say thanks for the stories/advice so far - and any tips for the next few weeks appreciated!

Tom

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Trip to Thailand - thanks for forum info

Welcome aboard, Tom. :cheers:

It'll be nice to see a newcomer's reviews and observations. If you've been reading threads here for a while you know what was helpful to you, and that might give you some idea of what helps others and what doesn't.

I hope you brought a camera and can post some of what you find interesting. Be safe, and have fun!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by tomtraveller
    wats
    If you can see only one Wat, please make it Wat Arun aka The Temple of the Dawn. If you can only see two in BKK, then add Wat Pho. And of course if you're in Chiang Mai then you nearly HAVE to visit Doi Suthep (Thai's consider it unlucky NOT to visit it, and will tell you a visit will assure that you will some day return to Chiang Mai).

Dboy

Have fun and please keep up posted...and add lots of pictures :-)

enjoy your vacation and remember to be safe

kisses

lu

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Welcome, Tomtraveler... Hope you're having an awesome time in Thailand!