Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Tarntawan place hotel

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Tarntawan place hotel

Oh dear, I am sorry to read your post as I've just booked 6 nights there in June / July.

Like yourself I've stayed there for years, usually literally in the same room even just for old time sake, so was always really hesitant about moving on, I what is about that when you get older !?), but having read some of the recent poor reports thought "ok, I'll give the old girl one last try" - it seems that that decision may have been somewhat over generous on my part.

I really should have known mind you as I made my original booking via Agoda and then a few weeks back decided to add a further night to my dates, s so I duly contacted Agoda and asked them to amend the booking but heard nothing back - this then went on for nearly a week and each time on ringing Agoda to complain ( because I'm a stubborn bugger and just wouldn't let it go) they instantly were aware of the problem and apologised profusely but admitted that the problem was actually as they hadn't been able to get anyone in the hotel to pick up the phone to them for days now !! They had then sent emails but received no reply either and "eventually" when someone did get back to them it took the hotel a further two days simply to come back again to confirm that say "yes, they did indeed have a room on that date - in JULY !!!

So it appears you're right that the normal service we were all used to has gone right down the toilet. The only thing I'm pissed off about now is that my booking was made on a "no cancellation possible" basis which I'm already regretting :-(

2. User who gave Like to post:

Maxxy (February 17th, 2017)