Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Gay friendly farang house builder .

Liked

Gay friendly farang house builder .

Hi there please let me introduce myself my name is Alan I am a family man with three children and a wife.
    I live in Surin north east Thailand we have a Farang house building company 9 years now - www.alanthebuilder.com, we have several gay clients at the moment and who I am working with on plans for houses land prep and so on.
    I come from the UK and I realise there are a lot of people over there and here especially builders who do not like the gay community, we - I am the opposite! We (our company) respect everybody for who and what are men and women , some of my best friends in the UK are gay ,I grew up in a area with a large gay community (North Wales) .
    If anyone needs any help with building a house here in Thailand ,or just some FREE advise please feel free to drop me a Email .
    Thanks cheers. Alan.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Gay friendly farang house builder .

Gay or Straight, if one is having a house built or a condo remodeled all we care about is the quality of the work, cost, and time to get the project done. To know this, it is by the person's reputation. I know of realtors that are suppose to be "gay friendly" and they're just a copy of the "straight" ones.

I would be surprised in Thailand that there would be builders that get upset working for gays...plus, how would one know? Does a gay man have the words "gay" written on his forehead? I think the main problem in LOS are reuputable builders that can get the work done quickly and of superior workmanship.

Liked

I know builders who hate gay people!
    And I know you might not have gay wrote on your forehead, but itтАЩs not normally hard to see whoтАЩs gay and whoтАЩs not!
    We always give a time schedule in our contracts, and all our work is carried out to a very high standard thatтАЩs why weтАЩve been trading here in Thailand successfully for the last 9 years.
    Thanks for your input have a nice day тАУAlan. :happy7:

Seriously, Alan...I wouldn't bother advertising on this forum. Most of the people here can barely afford a 3,000 baht/month flophouse. Our esteemed leaders are a) nearly destitute and homeless sad sack, and b) an impecunious taxi driver, respectively. The membership is mostly not much better.

Quote Originally Posted by alanthebuilder
    I come from the UK and I realise there are a lot of people over there and here especially builders who do not like the gay community
    Really?

"Builders" are "especially" homophobic, both in Thailand and in the UK? ..... but you're not, so we should choose you even though your houses look like the proverbial "little boxes made of ticky-tacky"?

With Mr Dream Builder to keep Mr Dream Transport company, "the gay community" is starting to look like the last desperate target for those hit by the recession. Personally I would choose a builder by reputation and personal recommendation, not because he claims "some of (his) best friends in the UK are gay."

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by the-rabbi
    Shalom Alan my Son.

Surin is such a lovely and peaceful place.

I use to drop into The Farang Connection Bar when I was up your way darling.

Maybe if you give us more info on your stats ,size of tool etc .
    The owner of the Farang connection was a very good friend, Martin unfortunately died a couple of months ago of cancer.
    However the Farang connection is still there, his widowed wifeтАЩs is running the place and all business is as good as before
    Maybe we might see you in there one day.
    Ok guyтАЩs thanks for the positive welcome to your forum so glad you enjoyed looking at the superior quality houses we have built.
    Thanks again Guys .

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Twat of All Twats
    Seriously, Alan...I wouldn't bother advertising on this forum. Most of the people here can barely afford a 3,000 baht/month flophouse. Our esteemed leaders are a) nearly destitute and homeless sad sack, and b) an impecunious taxi driver, respectively. The membership is mostly not much better.
    Oh, cum on now. Pay attention. In the What is your budget when you live in Thailand? (POLL) thread it clearly shows that 17% of the people here spend in excess of B180,000 per month (>US$5,600/month) in Thailand.
    [size=7][color=#0000FF][i]"quiet1":[/i] the poster previously known as [i]"bkk gwm"[/i][/color][/size]