List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I was the Orgy, in the washroom.

Liked

Re: I was the Orgy, in the washroom.

Bottoms Up
    Thanks for my morning's entertainment in a wild, wet and windy Hong Kong with Typhoon signal down ot 1 from 9!!
    A great read...

ps. I could never piss in the Tawan Bar until the massage boys backed off! You know can't chew gum and fart at the same time...

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Bottoms Up
    I hope you dont mind me sharing this with you, it is so funny and happened to me and I'm sure you to.
    Only it didn't happen to you! You just tacked this sentence on the front of Bucknaway's post. Presumably someone with your enormous Thai experience would also have not felt the need to act like an ingenue tourist in this situation.

A regular here wouldn't have to read past the first full stop of Bucknaway's account to realise that even the punctuation is way beyond your capabilities.

Liked

I understand why people sell fake handbags and watches in Patpong but what the fuck is the point of reposting Bucknaway's ancient ramblings? WHY?

You'd only have to read one sentence -- and encounter no completely imbecilic spelling or grammar mistakes -- to instantly know that it was not the original work of our mentally-challenged friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Bunny
    You'd only have to read one sentence -- and encounter no completely imbecilic spelling or grammar mistakes -- to instantly know that it was not the original work of our mentally-challenged friend.
    Nice one Bunny, I too noticed that........

:cheers:

Quote Originally Posted by sanook
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Bunny
    Nice one Bunny, I too noticed that........

:cheers:
    Come to think of it, had it been LMTU's work there would have only BEEN one sentence. One giant 30-line run-on sentence...

Liked

I thought he was going to relate one of his "Cottage Queen" stories from back in the 60's

:colors:

That was the old Colonel's speciality. Is he still pretending to be dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Bottoms Up
    As my Dear friend Wow Pow use to say to me weekly, do not fight back when you are put down or Insulted, its only a few people trying to pretend they are so Important and much more superior, but in reality have such bad breeding to say so many nasty things about a person who only wants to inform readers, to make in the most a few TROLLs. who give nothing to entertain or inform.

The problem is if I dont answer back, a lot of people who dont know me, believe all the lies spread by the cowards hiding behind their computer screens, but I suppose this is the price of letting a lot of locals know who Iand in reality as I have nothing to hide.

It would seem every one else can say what they like about me. but when I hit a raw nerve and answer truthfully, I'm the one in the wrong, just read above to see what I mean. If I feel strongly about some one putting others down or trying to ruin their business, I must say nothing, if others say bad things, they can say what they like, so if I was you and you want to write on here or any other forum, one line seem to be the best you can do, then discreetly disapear till the next time.

............. so did you plagiarise this "Buckanaway" post or not? - that's the only part of the current spat I'm interested in.

As for the content of the post itself - it sounds like nothing more nor less than a normal night in Hollywood Disco in Pattaya (any info? - is it currently open/closed/or razed to the ground again?)

:bounce:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    " ... so did you plagiarise this "Buckanaway" post or not? - that's the only part of the current spat I'm interested in ... "
    Not really 'plagiarism' as our glorious Bottom did post the link to Bucknaway's story quite prominently at the end. The only orignal 'Bottom' part was the first sentence: "I hope you dont mind me sharing this with you, it is so funny and happened to me and I'm sure you to".

The fact is, whatever is really going through this man's thinking in posting this, he is above all, a fraud of a human being ... constantly conjouring up fraudulent acts, to see whether anything sticks. Whether they actually deceive others I doubt (he hasn't a subtle bone in his body), but he keeps on trying. Then, sooner or later, gets banned.
    A harmless fool.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand