Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Time Mag - Babylon & Patpong

Liked

Time Mag - Babylon & Patpong

Re: Time Mag - Babylon & Patpong

Good Grief. Babylon is said (last para of the TIME piece) to be managed by a female going by the same name as one of the posters here.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by 555
    Good Grief. Babylon is said (last para of the TIME piece) to be managed by a female going by the same name as one of the posters here.
    I've never been to Babylon, but is she really a SHE? Maybe the Time correspondent is fuzzy on the difference.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by x in pattaya
    Quote Originally Posted by 555
    I've never been to Babylon, but is she really a SHE? Maybe the Time correspondent is fuzzy on the difference.
    It's difficult to know who manages Babylon. The proprietor is sometimes seen but often modestly appears as a customer in the gym or restaurant and managers of various sections are evident by their supervisory actions.

Thais don't suffer Lofti Zadeh's fuzzy thinking. I was categorically told by a Thai PhD candidate at a fine British University that in Thailand there are three sexes, Male, Katoey and Female. No fuzzy logic there.

Certain bearded managers are occasionally seen in a skirt, but they are clearly male, even with the skirt on. Who the celebrated Pong is remains a mystery. I've never come across a pong or Pong in Babylon... as far as I know.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

well, sawasdee then, I am quite sure you mean something else.
    Maybe pay a trip to Ban PONG_about halfway from Bangkok toward Kanchanaburi-both train and bus can whisk you there. then enquire further on the spot. Its that I am not in Happy land of smiles now-otherwise I could write it in the Thai script-but thats so difficult here. khrap-and happy times, nah.

Quote Originally Posted by maisoui

I was categorically told by a Thai PhD candidate at a fine British University that in Thailand there are three sexes, Male, Katoey and Female.
    Well, I think your PhD buddy needs to go back to school, because everyone knows there are four sexes in Thailand: male, female, katoey, and tomboy.

Liked

I have noticed in Bangkok quite a few tomboy couples expressing displays of public affection and a few dam-right sexual. One on the river boat had her hand up her partners short-shorts and the fondle'er was either missing a middle finger or it was up the fondle'lees wazoo. Then in my fitness club there's these two that sit in the same easy chair and dam if I did not see one put her hand up the others t-shirt and check out her nipple development.
    E Dok Tong

How many of you, like me, often see a tomboy from a distance and think, "wow, cute boy!" Then you get a little closer, and discover the truth...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Bunny
    Quote Originally Posted by maisoui

I was categorically told by a Thai PhD candidate at a fine British University that in Thailand there are three sexes, Male, Katoey and Female.
    Well, I think your PhD buddy needs to go back to school, because everyone knows there are four sexes in Thailand: male, female, katoey, and tomboy.
    She wasn't a buddy. She had been a lecturer in English at a provincial University in Thailand, before winning a Scholarship to study abroad.

Have you ever won anything, Thumper? I heard you didn't make the heats for the human race. :salute: