Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Discovery: A hidden spa paradise for Man in Bangkok

Anyone ever been here?

Well, you seem to have a satisfied customer in ShamelessMack

A chuckwow would spoil the pleasure
    April 2009:

IтАЩm going to have a hard time rating this one, I thought to myself halfway through the session. As proper massages go, this is far from what it should be. Yet I am enjoying every moment of this immensely, which can only mean heтАЩs doing something right. Very right!

Once again, I had ordered a two-hour scrub+massage session at Candle T Spa, a place where I have never, and I mean never, been disappointed.

I selected Yod from the photo album, in which there were 19 boys featured, of which 10 were said to be available. There was something about the smile that had me smitten, though the body was nothing outstanding.

He began the massage well enough, with some warm-up presses through a warm towel, followed by medium firm effleurage and other standard Swedish strokes. Like many in Candle T Spa, he applied long strokes, e.g. starting from the back of the thigh, sweeping up to the shoulder blades and back down again.

But when he got to the (back of) legs, I noticed that the pressure had lightened considerably. Hand strokes were also interspersed with finger teasing тАУ to very sensual effect тАУ and it wasnтАЩt long before the occasional brushing of the groin and scrotum became devoted attention to these parts.

After the turnover, there was more of the same, eventually becoming a focussed chuckwow. I also noticed that by then, his T-shirt had come off, though his traditional-style baggy pants were still on.
    Too bad the masseurs donтАЩt get naked. Really would ruin the whole experience, especially considering the price. That much money and a fully dressed boy. No Thank You.

A chuckwow would spoil everything, I decided. ThereтАЩs no subtlety in it. So I told him I didnтАЩt want to come; instead he should continue to play my entire body like a harp. OK, I didnтАЩt quite say it like that, because he wouldnтАЩt have understood, but he got my message and gave me many minutes more of sheer bliss.

Technical standard of the massage: 7/10. Sensuality rating 9/10.

Yod, 25, was about 167 cm tall, 63 kg he said (but he looked more than 60 kg to me), and an S1. He had a sweet smile, and was handsomely (foolishly, madly) tipped despiteit being a no-sex session.

Candle T Spa does not have a salubrious location. I mean, itтАЩs in a parking garage, for goodness sake. Once inside the shop however, everything is cool and peaceful. The world is shut out, the service always excellent.

I donтАЩt know if all the rooms are the same, or if I got a special room because I ordered a scrub+massage, but the one assigned to me had an ensuite shower, spotlessly clean, with a good flow of hot water. The massage itself was done on a raised bed with a face-well. Lighting in the room was placed correctly (low) and subdued with appropriate shading.
    That is indeed a mystery. I wonder if this, found at their website, gives any clue.
    CandleTSpa Website:
    All room with private shower
    Quiet day spa and massage venue in central Bangkok. Escape and get away from it all to relax and rejuvenate in style, without it costing the earth. Spa Gay friendly.
    Candle T Spa Plus Spa for gay by men. A nice, clean shower room, massage with shower in private room.
    Back to ShamlessMack Quote:
    With a scrub+massage, I showered three times, and each time was given a fresh towel. Few places compare.

Charges:

Oil massage, 90 minutes: 900 baht.
    Scrub+massage, 120 minutes: 1,500 baht.
    Open from 13:00 h to 22:00 h daily.

Website: http://www.candlettspa.com (yes, thereтАЩs a double T)

If these really are the guys available, it looks like they should appeal to virtually anyone other than Romania since I donтАЩt spot any emaciated children in the picture.
    I have to ask the question on behalf of someone who sent me a PMтАж

If youтАЩre old and fat and unattractive, will the boys still treat you well? No I will not divulge who asked me that.

Hard to understand why ShamelessMack was wandering around a parking garage. From their website it sounds like the place is located in a house.

тАЬInside , the luxururious white house , decorated in modern style,is filled with a fragrant arima from oil-lit lamps and aroma from oil-lit lamps and aromatherapyтАЭ

тАЬCandle T Spa Plus for gay, a newly-open gay massage parlor, is situated in an area of one rai, with quiet atmosphere and natural surroundings, that makes all visitors feel refreshed when walking inside the compound. тАЬ

Quote Originally Posted by soi hok gao

If youтАЩre old and fat and unattractive, will the boys still treat you well?
    I find it difficult to imagine that any more than 5% of their customers do NOT fit that description

:cheers:

[quote=scottish-guy]
    Quote Originally Posted by "soi hok gao":1ke52buw

If youтАЩre old and fat and unattractive, will the boys still treat you well?
    I find it difficult to imagine that any more than 5% of their customers do NOT fit that description

:cheers:[/quote:1ke52buw]

Judging by Nalong's snapshot

I sure wouldn't want to climb on a massage table he just got off. They'd need to do a headcount of masseurs before letting him leave.

Im new to this.. Ive never been for a gay massage. If Im interested in the massage only- no sex-- do I have to pay the masseur extra.( if so, how much?) Or do I just pay the posted price for the message.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

yes-it is more or less a rule that in these places-I mean nouat=massage, with more added without asking-an unwritten rule that you always tip. In Bodyclub, Sukhumvit-soi 8 it was stated as 500 bt minimum-but 1000 THB if sex was had.
    IF you only simply want a normal masage-then go to any normal place-BKK has 10000s of them. More chance on getting a decent massage from an experienced masseur too. Their prices are always clearly posted-often outside already. Most still offer a choice of male or female masseurs. The higher priced/touristy the area is -the higher the hourly rate will be. In tipical Thai areas yo can often see places that offer THAI style massage (=not the oily type) for 99 or 100 bt/hr.-for example in a soi leading to the Carrefour near Onnut BTS. Another poster mentioned a place in a wat at the end of some subsoi at Sathorn for 60 bt/hr. You CAN tip-but there is no need to. In bekpekareas like KhaoSarn/banglamPhu they charge 160/180 bt/hr-and no tipping is the norm-it is not even expected.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong
    In bekpekareas like KhaoSarn/banglamPhu they charg.........
    Ahh, the bekpekers. How much bek can a bek pek bec if a bek pek can pek bek. Sorry, what's your native language?

I have sauntered over that side of Rama 4 a few times in search of the Candle T but got sidetracked. It seems that there are a lot of willing boys living in those near-by apartments. Mack's review made me a little firm just reading it.
    E Dok Tong

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong
    " ... In tipical Thai areas yo can often see places that offer THAI style massage (=not the oily type) for 99 or 100 bt/hr.-for example in a soi leading to the Carrefour near Onnut BTS ... "
    That may have been me writing that. I wrote a post some time ago about ~ among other things ~ the area around the On Nut Skytrain station. It's as 'typical' I guess as any other neighbourhood in Bangkok not overrun by farang (or as Bob calls them, 'falang(s)').

Anyway, it's a Tesco/Lotus store, not Carrefour and it's on one side of Sukhumvit Rd. as you leave the station. Directly across the road from Tesco is a very busy night market (under canvas), and inside right beside a very pleasant bar-with-live-music is a Thai style massage place. It's always very busy and my guy loves the massages they give there, for 100 baht an hour. I just order some food and guzzle a few beers listening to the music while he gets a satisfying pummeling :blackeye:
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by soi hok gao
    Well, you seem to have a satisfied customer in ShamelessMack
    What you quoted was my review of Candle T Spa (http://www.candlettspa.com).

This new place that is advertising here ("Bordering on spam", as Smiles said) calls itself Candle Paradise Spa, or Candle P Spa for short.

Is it a new place (sort of) ripping off the name of Candle T Spa? A closer look at the two websites revealed identical telephone numbers. However, the address on Candle T is 18/463, on Candle P is 18/464. So is Candle Paradise the successor of Candle T?

Whichever it is, I won't go so far as to say that my review of Candle T applies automatically to Candle P.