Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New bar named "Twink"

Liked

New bar named "Twink"

Someone wrote and mentioned a new bar
    named TWINK just down the soi where "golden cock" is located.
    Anyone been there?
    If so,,prices for a drink?
    Do the boys dance or just stand around?
    I am Curious...

Liked

Re: New bar named "Twink"

OK, that was me on the BKK thread but if you want to start a new thread just on Twinks, I'll start it off. I did not partake in the full options, so others can fill in the gaps. I went last night, there were about 20 boys all in street clothes. Not a go-go. Many of the boys linger on the soi and when a customer enters they all pile in and sit on the opposite sofa and mill about trying to get your attention. They don't approach or sit with your unless invited. Drinks are 120B. Some appeared on the young side but I don't think there's any underage. Best to check for yourself.

The place is bigger than the other bars on the soi. The mamasan was not at all pushy and was quite polite. He also appears to be honest in regard to what each boy will and will not do. They have rooms and offer massage.

That all I know, hopefully others can take it from here.
    E Dok Tong

Liked

It sounds like the bar I stumbled into in April, only under a different name. Is it on the same side of the road as Golden Cock? If so, I'm sure it is the same place. It was on the ground floor - very spaciaous open area with massage rooms out the back. The boys there looked VERY YOUNG. I selected a boy but when he came to sit with me, I saw him in the light and he looked about 14. He was, however, probably the most beautiful boy I have ever seen in my life.
    "Have many young boys. No plobrem. Can do! Sure! Police here my friend."
    I literally ran out the door.
    AYOR

Liked

Keep walking to Solid Bar

Liked

I did not get the impression that the boys were underage on my visit last night. Maybe April was a different story. I was told (for what's that worth) they are all over 18 but always check for yourself to be sure. The new Thai ID's are in both Thai and Western calendars.

If I knew that a venue had underage boys or made an assumption that there were underage boys, I would not post such information or opinions. On the surface it might appear that such a post was intended as a warning but is also an advertisement to those so inclined.
    E Dok Tong

Liked

f I knew that a venue had underage boys or made an assumption that there were underage boys, I would not post such information or opinions. On the surface it might appear that such a post was intended as a warning but is also an advertisement to those so inclined.
    Such places need no advertisement - underage guys are employed everywhere. We are all responsible for our own behaviour and if some dickhead wants to have sex with an underage boy, then that his problem. If he gets caught, then let him deal with the consequences. It's not as though people haven't been warned enough times! Also, if we can presume that the vast majority of guys will not have sex with someone underage, then it is good to mention these places. Hopefully, they will be boycotted and go out of business.
    The other problem with that bar is that in April when I was there, a couple of the boys did not have IDs. That in itself should set the alarm bells ringing loud and clear.

Liked

I would love to further this discussion with you but I will abide by the posting guidelines: " (2)~NO DISCUSSIONS ABOUT UNDERAGE SEX................."
    E Dok Tong

Liked

Trongpai, I understand your concern and respect your opinion, even though we differ on this.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    Trongpai, I understand your concern and respect your opinion, even though we differ on this.
    Thanks, that's nice. We can act like adults, better than some of the posters here. I respect your opinion also.
    E Dok Tong

Liked

I have been there twice already. It's halfway between a bar and a sauna... maybe you could call it a brothel.
    A bit under-funded and unfinished but the boys are fine; some twinky, some masculine, others limp-wristed.
    A friend of mine praised the mamasan for informing him that the boy he was about to choose 'would do nothing'.
    I don't think that this necessarily denoted honesty on her part, more likely putting the boy in his place, as in; 'if you don't share your off money with me I will blacken you to the customers'.
    These mamasans are hardnosed pimps, not gushing NGO rookies.
    Boy drinks 150 baht I think.
    All-in-all, a welcome addition to this quiet soi.