Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: NAB Man Club and Deep Splash Bar @ Dusit D2

Liked

NAB Man Club and Deep Splash Bar @ Dusit D2

Has anyone been to the NAB Man Club located off Pattaya 2nd Road towards North Pattaya? Their website is in Thai.

http://www.pattaya-dragon.com/nab/home.html

I am also interested in a report from anyone who has visited the Deep Splash Bar @ Dusit D2 Hotel on Pattaya 2nd Road, next to the Avenue shopping complex. Nicky's Gay Pattaya site says this bar may have gay shows and special events mainly on selected nights, usually a friday.

I will be in Pattaya soon and always looking to check out a new place.

Liked

Re: NAB Man Club and Deep Splash Bar @ Dusit D2

Don't expect a reply - this board is just a waiting room!

Liked

I went at around 1.30am on the opening night 6th June, could not get in full to bursting, went to Daves Man club instead.
    Visited again on the 7th again very busy but got a table, very good decoration, they have soft sofas at the back and usual seating as you would find in Xray or the Daves man club, Upstairs in full view is a shower cubical with regular shower shows with cute Thai guys.
    Many coyote dancing boys from the large musle men down to a slimmer frame.
    Well worth a visit, not sure what the off fees are will ask next time.

Regards
    JOHN

Liked

Thanks for you reply John. The late night venues are worth a look and a change of scenery from the usual go go bars in Pattaya and provide some of the best eye candy available. The only problem I have with them is the overpowering volume of the music in the smaller venues like X RAY and Body Language Club. I will take some ear plugs next time but could you advise if the NAB Man Club is located in a large building like Dave Man Club and Dude? Hopefully NAB will still be open when I visit in July, with the downturn in the economy and lack of tourists, swine flu etc I am amazed that at least five late night clubs are still operating.

I think NAB should be open as it does not count on the tourist for revenue. My Thai friend told me they have some private places for "lap dances". Pay per 20 minutes plus tip. The dancers also wander around and stop at tables where customers drink. Many of the dancers are rotated from Bangkok. I don't know how often.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...Stopped at NAB tonight. For those that like loud dancing music (which I do) it has a great sound system and selection of tunes. The revolving laser lighting is impressive- inside is nicely done $$$$$$$$.(Show time is 1:30am) Amazing how Xray, Dave's Mens Club, and NAB have top notch interiors, not the shabby places like one would see at Dudes or Sunee Plaza. The coyote dancers are always a problem for me since I prefer the more muscular, manly type dancer than the young ones with a normal slim body, but it seems that the "manly" muscular type is hard to find in Pattaya...or maybe its the cliental that likes the skinny boyish look.