List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Its outrages!!! 150 baht, To collect my own cash ?

Its outrages!!! 150 baht, To collect my own cash ?

If the banks want to con people in creating fake paper money, with no cash to back it up. Its up to them, until they get caught.

If the Governments want to be black mailed and agree to bail out the Banks, as they say if you donтАЩt bail us out, over 2.5 million will have to be made redundant, something Governments around the world could not allow to happen, especially after being elected on the grounds of keeping jobs and creating new ones, so they give banks the money, that the banks sold on paper, with nothing to back it up, plus taking Bonuses.

But now they have made all this free money, after pulling off the biggest heist ever, now I go to my account here, put in my bank card to collect some of my UK golden nest egg, where I loose a 1/3 if I bring it over here, as from today, I am now told, not only is my UK Bank taking 1.99 pounds, Now Thailand have taken not 30 baht, but 150 baht. every time I draw money.

ItтАЩs amazing to me, we have got such clout as a Gays and bi-sexual, cant we all boycott these banks and show them, we are just not going to be robbed as well as they have robbed governments around the world.

Is no one going to stand up to these banks, if the governments are afraid to, the people must. :angryfire:

Re: Its outrages!!!

It does not matter how much money you have or donтАЩt have, we are all being robbed, who is going to stand up to these thieves.

Wow itтАЩs not like you to sit on the fence FATTMAN, of course not if you sat on the fence you world BREAK IT.

Liked

I was under the impression that that charge was suppose to start on the 16th of this month. I have drawn money twice now with a non Thai check card and have not been charged.. I used a Kasiskorn Atm both times.

john
    TOQ Tired Old Queen

Don't feed the trolls, Don't feed the trolls, I keep telling myself ..........

Liked: 1

I think they have to reset the atms . That's what happened to a friend trying to use the an atm at TukCom. No fee--until 2 days ago, the 150р╕┐ fee started appearing. At least it advises you of the charge, asking if you want to proceed or cancel the transaction.

Quote Originally Posted by fattman
    Quote Originally Posted by King.Key
    FATTMAN, of course not if you sat on the fence you world BREAK IT.
    Don't read too much into a username old chap. I happen to be rather less obese than you.

I'm fat, I.m and old man, how dare you fattman I resemble that remark :cherry:

Yes no matter when it is coming in, of if it has, dont you think its day light robbery. no mention of the reasoning behind it, why now when the maket need a boost, not to rob from it?

Quote Originally Posted by King.Key
    ItтАЩs amazing to me, we have got such clout as a Gays and bi-sexual, cant we all boycott these banks and show them, we are just not going to be robbed as well as they have robbed governments around the world.

Is no one going to stand up to these banks, if the governments are afraid to, the people must. :angryfire:
    Let's all meet at the Bangkok Bank Head Office on Silom at 10am on Monday morning and go into the lobby and SCREAM and SCREAM and flounce up and down. That's the behaviour that gays are meant to display.
    That should really make a difference to their policy!

I think K.K. must be making a joke.... I hope

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by avidflying
    I think K.K. must be making a joke.... I hope
    LTMU/KK is a joke but this is not.
    http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Thai-B...t-t255263.html
    E Dok Tong

Liked

Never bring cards only one card for emergencys, always take cash and change at airport. Never lost or had any stolen yet and ive been going to Thailand now for 16 yrs. What puts me off is when i go to my UK building soc. and they tell me that Thailand is one of the top 5 countries for card and credit fraud in the world. I will stick to bringing cash i think.
    I spoke into his eyes. " I thought you died a long,-- a long long time ago".
    " OH NO! not me, i never lost control, your face to face with the Man who sold the world"

What wanted to say - and did not do effectively - is that I hope K.K.'s passion around banking fees is a joke and that he has better places to direct his considerable energy. But we all have our particular windmills, so who am I to judge and to each is own. I suppose K.K. is my windmill today... :flower: