Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Circus in Pattaya

Liked

Circus in Pattaya

I have been told by friends in town that there is a Russian circus under-tent near Pattaya Park ......... does anybody have any definitive information about it ........... times of performances and cost of tickets?? Thanks.

Re: Circus in Pattaya

Have fun I hear its a good Circus and will bring out the child in you, so many in pattaya should go?

http://www.pattayapeople.com/default.as ... icle=16839

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Pattaya-C ... 46715.html

http://www.pattayamail.com/641/who.shtml

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

A Russian circus?
    As we all know, Russians are renown for their keen sense of humour and devil-may-care attitude ... NOT!

Good luck to all patrons. I will be interested in the reviews as and when.

krobbie

Liked

If anyone really wants to go I can offer tickets for a special charity performance on the 8th May for B350 ....
    There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

The following announcement was in last week's Pattaya City Expats Club Newsletter:

RUSSIAN CIRCUS - IS CLOSED FOR THREE MONTHS - With all that is happening in our city - Songkran, reduced tourist traffic, and problems of other kinds in the country - the Russian Circus has closed, effective Thursday, April 16, 2009 for about three months to improve their business situation and develop additional promotions. We will have more information as it becomes available.

One wonders what all of those temporarily-out-of-work trapeze artists and lion tamers are doing to make a living during their down time?

Quote Originally Posted by 2lz2psawng
    The following announcement was in last week's Pattaya City Expats Club Newsletter:

RUSSIAN CIRCUS - IS CLOSED FOR THREE MONTHS - With all that is happening in our city - Songkran, reduced tourist traffic, and problems of other kinds in the country - the Russian Circus has closed, effective Thursday, April 16, 2009 for about three months to improve their business situation and develop additional promotions. We will have more information as it becomes available.
    Yes I now see the information that the Circus IS CLOSED from Expats News letter, here is the latest still advertizing it?

I have proof of closure.

http://www.pattayacityexpatsclub.com/Ne ... -1330.html

By the way if youтАЩre genuinely interested in finding out all about Living in Thailand or Pattaya, either write to them below or me, for a very gay friendly answer, if you want me to write anything of Interest to Gay Readers around the world for you here, I can, only if its not what you consider a true story about a person, as I seen to have many, I can pass your question onto the right person or answer it my self.

your comments of any kind to us at info@pattayacityexpatsclub.com or to darrel-pcec@inbox.com.

ive been. nothing great. no animals but they are talking of adding some animal acts when it reopens. its the only circus around so i guess its the best.

Liked

Went to Circus in Pattaya a few years ago....but i dont think it was this Russian one....something different

Seems like tickets i bought from a Travel Agent shop in Sunnee.....1000 baht each i think....I bought the better seats up front

It was good fun to go as something different to do.......not enough restrooms as i remember...and it was so hot...i drunk many Singha...and ate a little food

Did not stay till the end........left , went and ate again somewhere....drunk some more Singha

Then ready for Dancing all night....

Thats all i can remember..!!

Liked

[quote="King.Key"]

Yes I now see the information that the Circus IS CLOSED from Expats News letter, here is the latest still advertizing it?

I have proof of closure.

http://www.pattayacityexpatsclub.com/Ne ... -1330.html

King.key, you are NOT the font of all knowledge, far from it, you are just an ass.

I repeat, for anyone who may be interested (and atthe same time supporting a worthy cause) there is a special charity performance by the circus on the 8th May in conjunction with Rotary, ticket prices B350. PM me if interested.
    There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.