Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Visiting B/F Family in

Visiting B/F Family in

hey guys, i have been asked if I will visit my b/f family in Khon Kean. My b/f has a house in the village that he shares with his family. he is the youngest of 3 children and his family do not know he has been working as a go go boy in bangkok. I think my b/f is straight but not sure with thai boys. I have visited many places in Thailand but not spent any time in the north east.
    my b/f wants me to stay with him at his home and share his room, what do you think, they do not know he is money boy from BKK bar.
    my current b/f is new, six months after finishing with my long time b/f from before after 4 years. My new b/f knows about my ex and he is obviously keep to become my new sponsored thai boy. I have already told him i will sponsor him after i next visit in 3 weeks.

I have not been to puhket since the 2004 tidal wave. can any one recoomend a nice hotel, quite and classy for me to stay. I am not sure what the place is like now?

Jingmith.

Liked

Re: Visiting B/F Family in

Quote Originally Posted by jingmith
    I have not been to puhket since the 2004 tidal wave. can any one recoomend a nice hotel, quite and classy for me to stay. I am not sure what the place is like now?

Jingmith.
    Maybe you should post the Phuket request as a seperate post
    You do not say if you will be single or a double or whether you want to stay in a gay hotel
    It makes a lot of difference

elephantspike
    my b/f wants me to stay with him at his home and share his room, what do you think, they do not know he is money boy from BKK bar.
    This is a request to take the relationship to the next level. If you accept, you will be treated like royalty in his town. You will also be expected to pick-up the bill for the huge party that they will throw in your honor. It could be a blast, or it could be a drag, depending upon your temperament and your intentions.

Please do start separate threads for each of your topics. Your boyfriend's home is in Issan, and you are asking about hotels in Phuket. Two entirely different topics.

Liked: 1
    www.baanyindee.com/ This is a gay owned hotel though it is not exclusively 'so'. Friends stayed there last year and were delighted both with the rooms facilities and the restaurant. It is on a cliff overlooking the town of Patong Beach and so tsunami proof.

www.latestays.com have them at Bt4900 a night
    I hope that my posts will be of use.

Re: Visiting B/F Family in

Quote Originally Posted by jingmith
    hey guys, i have been asked if I will visit my b/f family in Khon Kean. My b/f has a house in the village that he shares with his family. he is the youngest of 3 children and his family do not know he has been working as a go go boy in bangkok. they do not know he is money boy from BKK bar.
    According to Rainwalker in the thread 'My moral dilemma' you have no need to worry as being a money boy is considered an honourable profession. A view that is misleading and in fact totally opposite to the real way Thais view prostitution.

If you do visit have your story as to how you met and at what level your friendship is agreed well before you visit. NEVER but NEVER infer that you friend is a money boy. The boy will lose face in front of his family and friends a situation he will still have to deal with long after you have left.

They now !

my b/f wants me to stay with him at his home and share his room, what do you think, they do not know he is money boy from BKK bar
    I have been in the same situation ! Visit the family off my boyfriend... You can be very sure if your boyfriend invited you to see his family and sleep in the same room the family is prepared !

But agree white Elephant you will be welcome as a king ! Do not forget to tip the family !

I think my b/f is straight but not sure with thai boys.
    Could you elaborate on that? He's your bf, but you think he's straight?

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by bkk gwm
    I think my b/f is straight but not sure with thai boys.
    Could you elaborate on that? He's your bf, but you think he's straight?
    I think i can probably elaborate on that on the Original Posters behalf....

I spent the first year that i knew my (now) Bf thinking that he was str8 and only in it for the money or material advantages....

Most of this thinking was garnered from reading the opinions of others on these message boards.... However As i got to know him more i discovered he was def 100% gay....

However like all Gay Thai boys he reckons eventually he will have to settle down get married and have kids (to look after him when hes old)

Unless Gay marriage comes to Ireland soon... then he can retire on my Life insurance payouts :idea:
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!