Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nature Boy & BBB Inn

Nature Boy & BBB Inn

Hey guys.. visiting Thailand soon and just wonderinng..

If I were to visit Nature Boy.. what should I watch our for? And How much would a visit to Nature Boy cost?

And BBB Inn.. I'm told that they have staff on hand that will gladly provide "room service" ... is that true?

Thanks for your help.

Liked

Re: Nature Boy & BBB Inn

Quote Originally Posted by BKKlovestory

If I were to visit Nature Boy.. what should I watch our for? And How much would a visit to Nature Boy cost?

And BBB Inn.. I'm told that they have staff on hand that will gladly provide "room service" ... is that true?

Thanks for your help.
    Your money. It's negotiable/low end. Yes, unofficially.

Search CFS for threads on Nature Boys. There are several.
    E Dok Tong

Thanks for your help.
    Yes you can grab a Boy In BB.Inn we had a party there for a friend the other night, there was 9 of us and talk about an Orgy, then we asked for more drink to be brought up and the waiter stayed and helped us drink it, so no problem, nice place to stay, good location and 1200 baht wonderful price, right behind Soi Twilight.

As for Nature Boys dirty place rip off prices 150 we paid I felt dirty there, last time but if you like that sort of thing, go for it, if you want something Different and Fun go to BE HI behind the EMBASSY HOTEL Sapan Kwai then go to the Karaoke around the Corner now thatтАЩs where you do find some nice guys, Id be happy to go to Solid or even Super Alex you some time get much nicer guys there or screw Boys is late fun. But never miss the 10.30 pm show at X-BOYS its the most amazing thing your see in Thailand go and see your soon find out why. Forget future boys till they find some handsome boys as they use to.

Liked

Liked

mai pen rai... dont mention it glad to be of help :compress:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Size-Queen

Thanks for your help.
    Yes you can grab a Boy In BB.Inn we had a party there for a friend the other night, there was 9 of us and talk about an Orgy, then we asked for more drink to be brought up and the waiter stayed and helped us drink it, so no problem, nice place to stay, good location and 1200 baht wonderful price, right behind Soi Twilight.

As for Nature Boys dirty place rip off prices 150 we paid I felt dirty there, last time but if you like that sort of thing, go for it, if you want something Different and Fun go to BE HI behind the EMBASSY HOTEL Sapan Kwai then go to the Karaoke around the Corner now thatтАЩs where you do find some nice guys, Id be happy to go to Solid or even Super Alex you some time get much nicer guys there or screw Boys is late fun. But never miss the 10.30 pm show at X-BOYS its the most amazing thing your see in Thailand go and see your soon find out why. Forget future boys till they find some handsome boys as they use to.
    Was King.Key deleted or is this a back up name?
    E Dok Tong

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: King.Key

cute avatar

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by TrongpaiExpat

My thoughts entirely.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala
    Quote Originally Posted by TrongpaiExpat

My thoughts entirely.
    The random grammar, run on sentences, misspellings, random capitalization and word aphasia are suspicious alone but then he told this same story before as Cockalicky removing any doubt.
    Link
    E Dok Tong

They Seek him here, they seek him there, they think he is writing every where, but its not him its me. Writing this.

You can get treatment for an addiction, I laugh at all the times poor old LMTU has been suppose to be spotted come on try to get help, there cant be anybody on the Forums of the world who has every word scrutinized as much as those who think any new Poster is him.

Go on try to get help, I know heтАЩs out there some where. I know you all miss him a lot because i get so may guys thinking its me, but when you look at ever word under a microscope you have to understand some guys like the style of Fun Reporting.

What a vivid Imagination you have. But thanks for the compliment. :argue: