Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Times are bad when...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Times are bad when...

Just spent 5 fantastic days in Bangkok, stayed at the new bangkok Nana Ibis close to Sukhumvit (only 1000 BAHT/night) and at the Dusit thani on Rama IV and the recession must be deepening when,

-go go bars on soi twilight are mostly empty, except for show time when if lucky they are half full...but empty very fast as soon as the fucking show is over...even dream boys/boys bangkok is suffering.
    -go go boys drop their price for an overnighter to 500
    -street trade in front of the pan pacifc hotel (in rama IV up from silon) will do anything for even less
    -when a full oil massage costs 400 and for an extra 300 the boy will go ALL the way
    -when the boys at golden cock and solid fight over who gets to suck you off for a 100 BAHT

If you'r a full blooded male into Asians you can't go wrong in Bangkok...and all for less than the price of a meal in europe; glad that due to work reasons I'm in Bangkok on a regular basis.

Re: Times are bad when...

it is getting bad all over. and be careful because the crime rate will also rise as these boys have less money in there pockets.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thanks for the warning, but I'm in my mid thirties and fit; besides the concierce dest at the Dusit knows me quite well (not the 1st time I've dragged trade back to the room) and thry always call me to check when the boy leaves...really good service acually.

Must admit that at times I have had 2nd thoughts about picking up street trade, but the quality/variety is simply too good to resist; and I get a real kick (fetish!!) over fucking what appear to be straight boys...most don't even get an erection and claim to be straight and doing it for the money only....for staright boys they certainly know which buttons to press.

Funny thing is quite a few of the gogo boys claim to be "men" only, in other words tops, but will bottom only after I've promised not to tell....guess even gogo boys peddling their bodies have some "face" they want to keep.

Simply good fun...always look forward to Bangkok.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

... I seem to find the "tone" of Latin..'s disappointing/disgusting--as if he is glad he can take advantage of the economic slow down with these guys (who may have no other means to make money). Personally,I wish the "service-entertainment" fellows were charging top Baht;for, it would mean the economy was going well with EVERYONE.

Liked

Latintop - your remarks reflect badly on you.

Liked

At least you know how Latin really feels and is.
    Will Rogers said, "I never met a man I didn't like", but he never met Donald Trump.

Liked

And, it's clear he did not come here for the historic sites, the Wats, the food, the culture, the other shows, or the shopping.

His prices seem off to me. Might be a set up post.
    E Dok Tong

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    Thanks for the warning, but I'm in my mid thirties and fit.....
    To a money boy, you are just about the same as a fat 60 year old farang. Whoever gives more money is the best customer.

Quote Originally Posted by thrillbill
    --as if he is glad he can take advantage of the economic slow down with these guys (who may have no other means to make money). Personally,I wish the "service-entertainment" fellows were charging top Baht;for, it would mean the economy was going well with EVERYONE.
    Of course prostitutes, saintly as they are, would never dream of taking advantage of their "Johns", I presume.
    And anyway, the boys are in business for themselves and will try to get whatever the market will bear. That's how free markets work I am told. No need to get on any moral high horse about it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott123
    Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    Thanks for the warning, but I'm in my mid thirties and fit.....
    To a money boy, you are just about the same as a fat 60 year old farang. Whoever gives more money is the best customer.
    Scott123, I took latintopxxx's comment to refer to the fact that he could defend himself from someone trying to rob him, not to how attractive he might be to the boy whores who as we all know are in it just for the money.